Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Kwankwasiyya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwasiyya (18062 Views)

Kwankwasiyya: The Progressives’ Ideology / Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwasiyya by udemzyudex(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
mogentle:
Like that of your state governor? Why don't you open a thread for you to upload the pix from your state for others to see what your governor is doing.
I don't have to do that again.

click on the link to see things yourself and stop uploading your Emir's pic .

www.nairaland.com/1150784/pictures-developments-akwa-ibom-state

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Lildreezy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
even with the very poor network i'm having in school here, i remained patient and resolute that i'll see new and cool pics of kano city, like that of Uyo and other cities i've stored in my phone library, but i think i should have used that time for something better!

how can u with ur church mind post pics of lagos light rail and call it kwankwaso's project, abi is it sanusai's palace and coronation that is in kano?

its either the gov ain't performing or the OP is not in kano, but i'm seriously considering the former, cos i've not seen any 'making sense' pic of kano on nairaland or even online!

if this turns out to be true, den a serious blow to the apc!

give me a calabar, enugu or Uyo kinda thread!

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by kwanKwasiyya(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
udemzyudex:
I demand that this thread be close if the op can't give us good pic apart from uploading the emir's pic.

I want to see finished construction work..

the thread says kano state. All pics are welcom thank you. Human resource development students on heading to school. 4 MBBS students in khartoun

Re: Kwankwasiyya by IGBOSON1: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
M0GIDI: When these low cost houses are ready, the Lebanese will move in. Theses are houses built for Hamas and the Lebanese.

Its a big shame that the Yorubas are subservient to the Hausas and the Hausas themselves are subservient to the Lebanese, a big shame.

^^^Mogidi, why don't you just leave them to enjoy their thread? If you don't make a disparaging comment will the heavens cave in?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by kwanKwasiyya(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Amanacity 91% completion

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by madamoringo(f): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
M0GIDI: When these low cost houses are ready, the Lebanese will move in. Theses are houses built for Hamas and the Lebanese.

Its a big shame that the Yorubas are subservient to the Hausas and the Hausas themselves are subservient to the Lebanese, a big shame.

The curse you are carrying will surely multiply damage and destroy your entire generation! What has Yoruba go to do with your diatribe of hate and envy of Kano and the northerners? Why not head over to your cursed enclave where iboelas ate 3 M Igbos, hence they have been cursed?? He no go better for you useless bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by udemzyudex(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=kwanKwasiyya]the thread says kano state. All pics are welcom thank you. Human resource development students on heading to school. 4 MBBS students in khartoun[/quote
] thanks mr Analyst.

Tell the op to upload good pic and not just any pic.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Dymaco(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: all what you Ibos do is blame other regions and their leaders even when they are performing, while your leaders swindle you without any query. Pls show us what the 5 SE governors have put in place for you all.
Pls do not bring ibos to these. We do not need the govt. To develop ourself. We only partner with the govt to provide basic amenities. That is why roads, houses, bridge nd pipe borne water are constructed by individuals. We do not accept gifts or money to vote for govt rather we chop ur money nd vote the person in our heart. Ask ur people in our land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwasiyya by omololu2020(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: all what you Ibos do is blame other regions and their leaders even when they are performing, while your leaders swindle you without any query. Pls show us what the 5 SE governors have put in place for you all.
a lot of igbos in politic section on nairaland r foolish,am not sorry to say dat,u can c one of dem askin dat,how many children r in skul,but wen u ask dem in d akwa ibom thread abt a question related to dat dey were all abusin u
Re: Kwankwasiyya by prophetone(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Gov. Rabi'u Musa Kwankwaso of Kano state in a group picture with 25 students that were sponsored to study Marine Engineering in India last year. They are now proceeding to the UK to continue their studies for 3 more years.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1343543_KANO_jpg815a5f5483b438ce06fd8200c7ba259b

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dymaco:
Pls do not bring ibos to these. We do not need the govt. To develop ourself. We only partner with the govt to provide basic amenities. That is why roads, houses, bridge nd pipe borne water are constructed by individuals. We do not accept gifts or money to vote for govt rather we chop ur money nd vote the person in our heart. Ask ur people in our land.
stupidity of the highest order- allowing your leaders steal your money and neglecting their duties.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Dymaco(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: stupidity of the highest order- allowing your leaders steal your money and neglecting their duties.
Everybody know that ibos dont joke with election. No govt can emblezze any ibo money easily. We are wiser than them. Never the less i believe in american quote,*think what you will do for america and not what amrican will do for you* those it mean that america citizen allow their govt to emblezzle. Even in election, is only a foolish politician that will entice ibos with gift because u are on the wrong track. We vote for eligible people into govt. that is why most state in east are leading in infrastural development. Am from anambra u see what our govt is transforming anambra into in just three months with collaboration with private individuals.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Plus10(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nothing good pix so far...apart from emir's palace and uncompleted bongalows and bridge!
Re: Kwankwasiyya by poiZon: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: I am from Rivers State and I'm not being subjective. But what has my state got to do with godswill Akpabio?

my state gov'r slapped, disgrace ur amaechi tout in d open.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Plus10(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
I haven't seen any giant stride pix so far...only seeing pix showing emir's palace, uncompleted bongalows and bridge!
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
poiZon:

my state gov'r slapped, disgrace ur amaechi tout in d open.
how does that relate to good governance? You are a complete slowpoke
Re: Kwankwasiyya by poiZon: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: how does that relate to good governance? I AM a complete slowpoke

ISSORAIT.
KEEP D FLAG FLYING.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kano experiencing. Massive human development projects in both vocational skills and profession studies in various schools around the world. Kano state infrastructure development is awesome proudly kwakwansiyya supporter
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Its so funny that many just comment without proper understanding of what is going on in Kano State. The Budget of Kano is almost 50% of what "big" states like Rivers, Ðelta, Lagos, ÂKS and fÊw other state budget. He's Ón just a single term having spent a previous term btw 1999-2003 b4 Shekarau came to power. The govt of ShÉkarau did well too especially in its first term but Kwanlwaso is just amazing. While most governors begins and end with road construction while the citizens go hungry, Rabiu Kwankwaso invested iÑ human capital as well. Kano is economicÀlly viable, citizenz are sent out on scholarships, training and opportunity for job creation/self employment.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Op please show me pictures of sabon-gari....I'd love to see if any projects were executed there too, Thank You

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by brownlord: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: What is the human developmental index of Aks? What is the economic viability of Akwa Ibom state? Don't even mention Akwa Ibom when we are talking of performing leaders. In the SS it is Oshiobaba and Amaechi that are trying. In SE Chime, Rochas and Obiano. Don't even mention Akpabio

Which kind nonsense talk be that? What is oshiomole doing that makes him one of the performing governor in SS?
Re: Kwankwasiyya by brownlord: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
prophetone: Gov. Rabi'u Musa Kwankwaso of Kano state in a group picture with 25 students that were sponsored to study Marine Engineering in India last year. They are now proceeding to the UK to continue their studies for 3 more years.

Yea, as usual all Muslim, is this not the same man that sponsored Muslims to hajj and refuse to do same for Christians?

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Abagworo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
prophetone: Gov. Rabi'u Musa Kwankwaso of Kano state in a group picture with 25 students that were sponsored to study Marine Engineering in India last year. They are now proceeding to the UK to continue their studies for 3 more years.

I'm quite impressed with this. Most times Nigerians criticise based on party affiliation but turn blind eye to some excellent initiatives like this one. God bless Kwankwaso and all that understand the value of education to the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
44 local governments revenue allocation on a one city desert state. Marine engineering inside desert. God de.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by tit(f): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
This what Kano is known for all over the world:

Re: Kwankwasiyya by reborn1: 2:24am On Aug 15, 2014
anonimi: Quite impressive pictures.
What % of Kano city and STATE do these pictures represent- 5%, 20%, 50%, 90%

Are all school age children actually in school all over Kano state?
What is the % of TAP water coverage in the whole of Kano state?

These are BASIC, fundamental issues of sustainable development and it will be interesting to see how Dr. Kwankwanso scores.

BTW, is this not the same governor who built a N1 billion school in Niger Republic shocked

Nairaland resident hypocrite. Why cant you ask the same question on the Akwa Ibom stadium thread? Keep posting crap around with your crayon colour jargons. Agbaya grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by reborn1: 2:26am On Aug 15, 2014

Its a big shame the Yorubas are subservient to the Hausas and the Hausas themselves are subservient to the Lebanese, a big shame.

Bastard Eboe-La. What has the yorubas got to do with your hatred and madness. Foolish Yeebhoe he-goat, Omo ale.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by abbakacici: 3:27am On Aug 15, 2014
anonimi: Quite impressive pictures.
What % of Kano city and STATE do these pictures represent- 5%, 20%, 50%, 90%

Are all school age children actually in school all over Kano state?
What is the % of TAP water coverage in the whole of Kano state?

These are BASIC, fundamental issues of sustainable development and it will be interesting to see how Dr. Kwankwanso scores.

BTW, is this not the same governor who built a N1 billion school in Niger Republic shocked
during Shekarau (current minister of education) Kano sate has only 40% primary school enrolment rate for 60% for boys but now it has improve 65% and 80% Although this is discouraging from the wider context, it is rather a step forward bearing in mind that it favourably represents a good picture in the northern region
and from water supply Challawa Gorge dam, tiga dam and bagauda dam are now working full capacity although the late belong to federal government but still the state government improve it. tamburawa water plant (has being upgrade to be among the best in west Africa)

furthermore between 2003 and 2011, Kano has the highest number of addicts in the whole of the country but now the number has drop drastically also number of graduate has increase
Re: Kwankwasiyya by anonimi: 3:57am On Aug 15, 2014
abbakacici: during Shekarau (current minister of education) Kano sate has only 40% primary school enrolment rate for 60% for boys but now it has improve 65% and 80% Although this is discouraging from the wider context, it is rather a step forward bearing in mind that it favourably represents a good picture in the northern region
and from water supply Challawa Gorge dam, tiga dam and bagauda dam are now working full capacity although the late belong to federal government but still the state government improve it. tamburawa water plant (has being upgrade to be among the best in west Africa)

furthermore between 2003 and 2011, Kano has the highest number of addicts in the whole of the country but now the number has drop drastically also number of graduate has increase

Thanks for providing these interesting details.
Something to revert/refer to for later debate and/or verification.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by anonimi: 4:01am On Aug 15, 2014
reborn1:

Nairaland resident hypocrite. Why cant you ask the same question on the Akwa Ibom stadium thread? Keep posting crap around with your crayon colour jargons. Agbaya grin grin

Na real wa for you oh shocked
As you come see sey I nor "ask the same question on the Akwa Ibom stadium thread", I hope you did
Please confirm wink
Re: Kwankwasiyya by tpia1: 4:18am On Aug 15, 2014
looks nice but its too far.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 15, 2014
abbakacici: during Shekarau (current minister of education) Kano sate has only 40% primary school enrolment rate for 60% for boys but now it has improve 65% and 80% Although this is discouraging from the wider context, it is rather a step forward bearing in mind that it favourably represents a good picture in the northern region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funds Looted From Nigeria In Last 5 Years Can Service 3 Annual Budgets – EFCC / Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC / Prosecute Repentant Boko Haram Members, ACF Tells FG, Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.