Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,580 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Online Degrees... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Degrees... (403 Views)

NUC Bans Online Degrees, Abacha Varsity Certificates / A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees / Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Degrees... by thegame(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Good afternoon guys, I need your contributions.
I work for an organisation that takes up most of my time but I want to further my education and at the same time, keep my job. I only have a bachelors degree. The only way I see that happening is through a part time program, short/long professional courses or ONLINE DEGREES. I came across an old thread saying university of Liverpool offers great online degrees and I have gone through their website but I still need contributions and experiences of people that have done this one way or the other.
Are online degrees worth it? Do they pay in the long run compared to maybe settling for a msc in Unilag or short professional courses around?
Thanks for your contributions. And if anyone has any idea of the costs of any, kindly drop it, lets see.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

OAU Reduces School Fees To 19700 / Purchase Yabatech Post Ume Form / Eksu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.