Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight (2723 Views)

Actor Chidi Mokeme Kidnapped And Beating Up / Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: / Chidi Mokeme Vs. Ramsy Noah, Who's Hotter? 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by ideee03(f): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Chidi Mokeme feels Ebola patients who escape from quarantine centres should be shot at sight.

Who agrees with him?

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
More like burn them and the Ebola virus on sight. The contacts are like biological weapons waiting to explode.

I support him

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by ideee03(f): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Burn them alive?They didn't ask to be infected.
teeo: More like burn them and the Ebola virus on sight. The contacts are like biological weapons waiting to explode.

I support him
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
ideee03: Burn them alive?They didn't ask to be infected.

But we're only asking them not to infect others.

6 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
It is the same fear that has pushed this man to write this nonsense that pushed the woman to run away from quarantine. Does this man think its easy for anyone to just sit and wither away for something you did not bargain for. As much as i do not support her action, i do not also think its justifiable to tagged her a WMD or a mass murderer who should be shot at sight. She's just a desperate woman seeking desperate solutions to her desperate situation. I half-wish Mr. Chidi would be in her shoes for one week and feel what she must have felt. People should learn to empathize and sympathize with fellow human beings instead of taking to twitter to issue useless jibes and twits in order to "trend".

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by ideee03(f): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Then the government shouldn work on securing the place by stationing security personels there.
teeo:

But we're only asking them not to infect others.
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Orunto: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ideee03 should be buried alive!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nigerians and thier selfish acts. The America doctor, Burnley, isolated himself when he started feeling ill but the Nigerian nurse rather found a way to go back into the midst of people

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Tallesty1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
ideee03: Then the government shouldn work on securing the place by stationing security personels there.
The government all the time. Who tha hell is d government? Must we always blame the government for everything? Anybody who intentionaly spreads the disease is heartless as jezzebel.

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by great664(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
She is a doctor and she ought to know better, why endanger others? I agree Mokeme, or does Ebola has a way of controling their minds?
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by dino2006(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tough times require tough decisions
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by ideee03(f): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
And who'll do the burying? angry
Orunto: Ideee03 should be buried alive!
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Airforce1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2014

ideee03: And who'll do the burying? angry

I'm beginning to suspect you
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
mulante: It is the same fear that has pushed this man to write this nonsense that pushed the woman to run away from quarantine. Does this man think its easy for anyone to just sit and wither away for something you did not bargain for. As much as i do not support her action, i do not also think its justifiable to tagged her a WMD or a mass murderer who should be shot at sight. She's just a desperate woman seeking desperate solutions to her desperate situation. I half-wish Mr. Chidi would be in her shoes for one week and feel what she must have felt. People should learn to empathize and sympathize with fellow human beings instead of taking to twitter to issue useless jibes and twits in order to "trend".

if she was an illiterate i would've agreed to those yeye things u dropped there...

seeking desperate solution indeed... from where,ifa??
#mtcheeeeew

she's a nurse for heavens sake...nd should have more knowledge on this..

she was just being selfish ..thinking of herself alone...

chidi so on point
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by ideee03(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
I just laughed out loud...Suspect me of what please?*puppy face*
Airforce1:

I'm beginning to suspect you
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by ideee03(f): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fear controls their mind
great664: She is a doctor and she ought to know better, why endanger others? I agree Mokeme, or does Ebola has a way of controling their minds?
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Donfamous(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
mulante: It is the same fear that has pushed this man to write this nonsense that pushed the woman to run away from quarantine. Does this man think its easy for anyone to just sit and wither away for something you did not bargain for. As much as i do not support her action, i do not also think its justifiable to tagged her a WMD or a mass murderer who should be shot at sight. She's just a desperate woman seeking desperate solutions to her desperate situation. I half-wish Mr. Chidi would be in her shoes for one week and feel what she must have felt. People should learn to empathize and sympathize with fellow human beings instead of taking to twitter to issue useless jibes and twits in order to "trend".
on point.
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Donfamous(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
teeo: More like burn them and the Ebola virus on sight. The contacts are like biological weapons waiting to explode.

I support him
what if u were to be infected. U know they'll burn u
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Donfamous: what if u were to be infected. U know they'll burn u

No I won't be burnt cause I would stay put in quarantine
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by ideee03(f): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thank You.
Donfamous: what if u were to be infected. U know they'll burn u
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Donfamous(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
ideee03: Thank You.
don't mention . Lolz

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by great664(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
ideee03: Fear controls their mind
abi
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by acenazt: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
then why should they leave quarantine?? Abegi Shoot at sight.
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by acenazt: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Why would they Run away from quarantine Shoot on sight jare am sure if boko haram get a chance to contact ebola they will use it to destroy nigeria. If it were in the U.S these ebola victims would have been killed in silence. Classified Murder
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by NasirBlessn: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
You're not making any sense...
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by ZACHIE: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
If a pandemic breaks out and a state of emergency is declared to contain it,personal rights, privileges and convenience are suspended, in critical times even the right to life.
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by nmaihat: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Its easy to hold such opinion when it isn't you or your family involved. There is this proverb Igbos say which in English means "if another person's corpse is being carried it would seem as if they are carrying a log of wood".

In as much as i do not support their escaping quarantine, Humans have survival instinct. They would want to try all they can to live. Probably running to a church (which is likely to endanger others) for divine healing. U see the disease unlike others does not give them enough time to think and accept the fact that they are dying.

I don't support their actions but i dont subscribe to insensitive comments either.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by ideee03(f): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2014
That's an insensitive and self-centred way of thinking
acenazt: then why should they leave quarantine?? Abegi Shoot at sight.
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by acenazt: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2014
ideee03: That's an insensitive and self-centred way of thinking
ohh really?? So what do you call people escaping quarantine??
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by ideee03(f): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2014
An eye for an eye and the whole world will be blind,figuratively speaking.
acenazt: ohh really?? So what do you call people escaping quarantine??
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2014
He couldn't be more right, why spread the virus?
Re: Chidi Mokeme: Ebola Patients Who Escape From Quarantine Should Be Shot At Sight by acenazt: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2014
ideee03: An eye for an eye and the whole world will be blind,figuratively speaking.
that na you sabi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Rocks Insane Cleavage On The Red Carpet In Plunging Nude Garment / ....ok / Woman Undergoes 20 Plastic Surgeries Just To Look Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.