Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

She Has Never Enjoyed Her Wedding! Pls Help Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Has Never Enjoyed Her Wedding! Pls Help Her. (930 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Never Enjoyed Her Wedding! Pls Help Her. by ayomifull(f): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2008
(sorry for pasting this here but then, )

FOR TITHE PAYERS:

For those Christians who pays tithe i want to beg you in the name of Jesus Christ who you claim to love so much not to pay your October tithe to your various churches but to pay it to save a life. I am sure that Jesus Christ would be more interested in us paying our tithe to save this young guy's life than pay it to do some other things the tithe is needed for.

FOR NON TITHE PAYERS:

I have read several times how some christians has argued that tithe should not be paid to churches for some pastors to spend and that the purpose of it is to help those in need. This is time to prove you actually meant this by paying an equivalent of what your tithe should be for this month not to a church but to save a young guy's life.

FOR MUSLIMS:

I also want to implore you as well to pay what you call 'Zakat' to help a guy in pain.

What pains me most here is what that young lady who was expecting a blissful marriage life on her wedding day has been going through for the past 3 years. The emotional, physical, psychological torture. Every bride at least enjoy the early years of the wedding but this lady must have been crying for the past 3 years. Her husband can not even sleep with her talkless of showering her with those things new iyawos deserve.

I do not know these people, i only read about this here in Nairaland earlier today and i have not been able to take my mind off it. Please let us show compassion and be our brother's keeper and exemplify Christ life by giving priority to this. Christ came but to SAVE.

The story is here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-185289.0.html.

Thanks and God bless you all
Re: She Has Never Enjoyed Her Wedding! Pls Help Her. by ayomifull(f): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-185289.0.html

God bless you as you contribute to put a smile on her face again.
Re: She Has Never Enjoyed Her Wedding! Pls Help Her. by texas543(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
Here is the story[/color][color=#990000]

I dont know the guy, but was touched by his plight. I know we could all make the difference in this young couple's life

Akinola Akinyemi is a 35year old man, who was diagnosed of kidney failure just after he got married, three years ago. He lives in Ibadan but often travel to Lagos for dialises treatment which presently cost him 60,000naira. He presently does not have any kids. His parents are both alive,aged and not in any position to help financially.

He presently needs a transplant, which will be done in India. We as friends and family have managed to raise some amount of money, which is on going for the last eight months, his sister and other friends have been making donations on a monthly basis.

The doctor has urged his family to send him to India for an immediate kidney transplant for which a donor has been found.

This group is to support him financially and pray for him concerning his treatment.

God Almighty will continue to be with you as you support Akinola.

You can reach Akinola on +8022504935, or myself (Bola) on 07507654278.

if you are abroad and want to make donation: please, simply visit www.paypal.com, then click on send money to a friend, then type to:akinolainneed22@yahoo.co.uk, enter your amount, in the currency you are paying, then click on personal and mark it as gift, u can then enter your card details. if you have any difficulties please contact me on 07507654278.

And if you are in Nigeria, here is another method of donation, you can simply pay into this account:
Name:Akinola Akinyemi
Acct no: 0181701700027
Bank:Oceanic bank plc
Branch:Iwo Road, Ibadan.

Re: She Has Never Enjoyed Her Wedding! Pls Help Her. by asitis(f): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2008
The story of this man really touched me, i first read about him on facebook, pls pls pls help him out, every little would help.

(1) (Reply)

Women Lawyers, Others Move Against Rape / Should I Stay Or Go? / Is There An Evil Mobile Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.