Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Limpopo Star, K Cee, Got Embarrassed In The Us - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Limpopo Star, K Cee, Got Embarrassed In The Us (1015 Views)

How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy / K-Cee Stuns In Red Suit, Performs At A Wedding In Jos (Photos) / K Cee And Jim Iyke's Fashion Style. Which Looks More Mature? (2) (3) (4)

Limpopo Star, K Cee, Got Embarrassed In The Us by AyoAdisa(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Limpopo star, Kcee, got the embarrassment of his life recently while on his American tour when cab drivers quizzed him on the fate of the Chibok girls who were kidnapped by Boko Haram in April. Kcee shared his experience during a press conference to unveil PMAN’s peace pet project tagged Lighting Up The Unity Flame, at PMAN office, Opebi, Lagos, earlier in the week.

“I was thoroughly embarrassed in the US a couple of days ago while I was on tour. In New York, the airport cab driver who took me to my hotel, as soon as he discovered I was Nigerian asked, ‘have they found those girls.’ I was so embarrassed I had nothing to say. Again it happened in Los
Angeles when another cab man asked me the same question. Can you imagine a cab man saying that?

It was very embarrassing... (he said)

From the story Kcee narrated, my question is, "what are we doing, in our own little way, to prevent such act from being repeated?"

People don't do what we EXPECT, they do what we INSPECT. If we dont keep "AN EYE" on our environ we can't have "AN EDGE" of protection. Everything can't be left to the government. How many of us can tell when an intruder comes into our premises for inspection, or site survey of environ before they strike? The fact is, they strategize in other to save energy on the day of execution. If you want your chick to come alive, you had better keep an eye on the egg. How?

With the aid of a simple CCTV bulb (see picture attached) this can be achieved. No need for any DVR box, LCD monitor. Just insert your Micro-SD (memory) card put on the switch, that’s all. Check details below.

Features and Advantages:
Operates 2hrs of recording during power failure. When there is no power supply, it can record for at last 2 hours because it has in-built rechargeable battery.

Worldwide usage
Accept AC 110V-250V for worldwide usage, providing different bulb adapters for different countries.

Good cover, like a real lamp.
This device looks like a real bulb to disengage people’s mind from the regular CCTV perception (fear). It’s not a bulb, so it’s built to last.

Local Storage, Small video file size.
Support Memory card 2GB to 32GB, using 3gp video format, 4GB Card stores 24hrs video files (CIF format) while 32GB can store 6 to 7days of audio and video recordings.

Powerful functions.
Built in it, is a powerful security management system. Seven major functions are changeable to meet different applications.

Device comes with a configured 32GB memory card, extension adapter and a card reader to enable you view video using your laptop.

Its a Simple device with Easy installation and Simple Operation!
Its a DIY (Do It Yourself) technology. No need for an engineer.

For enquiries contact: ROBUSTconcepts
Email: robustconcepts@gmail.com
Tel./Whatsapp: +234-809-834-0275
Twitter: @robustconcepts

How I Earned $150 Within 6 Days For Free.click Here To Make Yours Today / Omotola Jalade Can Act Better Than Genevieve Nnaji – Charles Novia Says / Your Brazilian Hair Is Really Goat Hair!!! Wahala Dey