Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

3 Kickass Quotes From Mercy Johnson About Dealing With “pull Her Down” Sydrome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Kickass Quotes From Mercy Johnson About Dealing With “pull Her Down” Sydrome (728 Views)

Photos From Mercy Aigbe's Birthday Dinner / Pictures From Mercy Aigbe's Wedding At Ikoyi registry / More Photos From Mercy Johnson's Baby Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Kickass Quotes From Mercy Johnson About Dealing With “pull Her Down” Sydrome by OmiAdu(f): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
There is a lot of pull her down syndrome in our society, we are so quick to judge and criticize other people’s successes. How do celebrities who are constantly in the spotlight handle this?

In an interview with City People, Mercy Johnson shares how she handles destructive criticisms, here are three quotes we love from her interview;

1. "People will keep criticising when they want exactly what you have. They hate and they talk, but they want what you have. They crave to have what you have. So when they talk, the only way to shut them up is to even do better and up your game."

2. "We are in an environment where people who have boils all over their faces will look at me that has just 1 pimple on my cheek and try to tell me what cream to use. People hide in the shadow and say stuff."

3. "Nobody can make me go back now. So it’s like hate all you want, I am moving. So you are just going to stay there and keep talking and I am ahead of you."

Copied from http://femmelounge.ng/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

'michael Jackson' May Have Killed A Man / BEST INTERIOR DECORATION TIPS / Juliet Ibrahim Warns The Media!! (don’t Drive My Potential Suitors Away)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.