Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,633 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity! (602 Views)

Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity ! / Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity! by johnson4real: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
SEEKERS TRUST

Are you a seeker?

*Seeking for Husband or Wife or the fruit of the womb, *promotion
*Success in life,
*Healing
Or you need to know the meaning of your dreams?

For instant solution
Contact me on Whatsapp or Call 08073277819.

I will tell you the cause of your problem and solution. (Free of Charge)
Re: Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
I wanna go to heaven... Help me
Re: Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity! by Anomnity: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
johnson4real: SEEKERS TRUST

Are you a seeker?

*Seeking for Husband or Wife or the fruit of the womb, *promotion
*Success in life,
*Healing
Or you need to know the meaning of your dreams?

For instant solution
Contact me on Whatsapp or Call 08073277819.

I will tell you the cause of your problem and solution. (Free of Charge)
Please iust to be sure which power are you using to do it.You know there are so many religions & denominations on nairaland & you didn't mention which you belong.
Re: Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity! by johnson4real: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
polymathic:
I wanna go to heaven... Help me
. what you need to do is gv ur life 2 Christ, blv dat he died for your sins on d cross, accept him as ur lord & personal saviour, confess your sins, ask for forgiveness and then repent(dont go back to them) of your sin. continue 2 serve d Lord wit all your heart. & i assure u dat heaven will hlp u & u'll mk heaven. Remain blessed.
Re: Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity! by johnson4real: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Anomnity:

Please Just to be sure which power are you using to do it.You know there are so many religions & denominations on nairaland & you didn't mention which you belong.

The power of God through his son Jesus Christ.
Re: Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
johnson4real:
. what you need to do is gv ur life 2 Christ, blv dat he died for your sins on d cross, accept him as ur lord & personal saviour, confess your sins, ask for forgiveness and then repent(dont go back to them) of your sin. continue 2 serve d Lord wit all your heart. & i assure u dat heaven will hlp u & u'll mk heaven. Remain blessed.
wow!! This came after I've done all this, today I'm an evangelist and a minister of the gospel.. Thanks so much tho!!!

(1) (Reply)

Passion For Soul-winning · / Flow Of Anointing And Blessing In Backsliding (2) / Ramadan Date/details On Google Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.