Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Mayfair Gardens,lekki Residents - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mayfair Gardens,lekki Residents (572 Views)

Delta Residents Connect / all the E.U residents / Abuja Residents, Drop Your Number And Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayfair Gardens,lekki Residents by slex(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ok so im new here. Need a nice lady to chat with and hang out with
Re: Mayfair Gardens,lekki Residents by calabaman(m): 5:51am On Aug 15, 2014
slex: Ok so im new here. Need a nice lady to chat with and hang out with

I know ur estate...Cool place! Try hanging out in the park or the new complex and u are bound to meet someone.

All the best.....be ready to spend too
Re: Mayfair Gardens,lekki Residents by slex(m): 4:20am On Aug 16, 2014
calabaman:

I know ur estate...Cool place! Try hanging out in the park or the new complex and u are bound to meet someone.

All the best.....be ready to spend too

Thanks man
Re: Mayfair Gardens,lekki Residents by slex(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wow. Still not had luck this estate is bad ooo. The chicks not much at the park. Well maybe friday night at the mayfair club will be better . Kaii this my side boring. Missing my akowonjo joor
Re: Mayfair Gardens,lekki Residents by slex(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mayfair garden peeps let hang out tonight

(1) (Reply)

Thread expired / Singles Dating From Kaduna And Beyond / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.