Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Most Annoying And Worst Culture You Have Ever Been - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Most Annoying And Worst Culture You Have Ever Been (932 Views)

Tribe With Best And Worst Men As Husbands / 10 Most Annoying Phrases / Annoying Nigerian Sayings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Annoying And Worst Culture You Have Ever Been by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2014
I really didnt like the yoruba's but i never liked the muslims too.but i traveled to both Lagos and Niger,and experienced culture.yoruba's can talk, but to fight he just run away.The hausa can fight but english is a problem.I later traveled out to study till now as a doctor.The foods of the russian tasted horrible.How can u cook rice with mush room,jam and mushmelo soup.even till now russian language or ukrainian,is terrible.it was so cold there that u most smoke.they love Nigerians culture.They said we are too rich.Mehn that lifestyle is the worst.How can u not mingle with them girls.They damn love romance.If you dont call a day you're dead.Not forgeting hallowen.the first day i got laid..I luv hallowen,scaring kids on the street with mask.all the same.Igbo is the best.Native doctors,eating of dog meat made me cry.Share your's.,What's your best culture
Re: The Most Annoying And Worst Culture You Have Ever Been by sleepking(m): 1:23am On Aug 15, 2014
9ja's sleeping culture
Re: The Most Annoying And Worst Culture You Have Ever Been by spiralwedge(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2014
zemlyak, I'm disappointed at this post, your English, your reasoning.... given that you have some exposure and you are studying medicine.

smh

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying And Worst Culture You Have Ever Been by ChristyG(f): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=chester47]I really didnt like the yoruba's but i never liked the muslims too.but i traveled to both lagos and niger,and experienced culture,yorubas can talk but to fight he just run away,the hausa can fight but english is a problem..i later traveled out to study till now,as a doctor..the foods of the russian tasted horrible.how can u cook rice with mush room,jam and mushmelo soup.even till now russian lang or ukraine,is terrible.it was so cold there that u most smoke.they luv nigerians culture'they said we are too rich.mehn that lifestyle is the worst.how can u not mingle with them girls..they damn luv romance..if u dont call a day ure dead.not 4getn hallowen.the first day i got laid..i luv hallowen,scaring kids on the street with mask.all the same igbo is the best.native doctors,eating dog meat made me cry.share your's.,What your best culture[/quoyibo best my a.s.s...ibo culture will ave to be d worst and d most disgusting.they are a bunch of emotional nitwits and whinners,they believe d world revolves around them.they are arrogant yet they ave nothing to show for it.they hate other ethnic groups yet are parasites and migrate to their land in large numbers while their own ancestral land remains a shithole..bunch of cannibals,drug traffickers,kidnappers,granny rapists,ritualists and empty braggrats.nobody defines cowardice better than ojuiku the ibo'greatest soldier..no wonder u pple are hated everywhere u go

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying And Worst Culture You Have Ever Been by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=ChristyG][/quote]you damn serious..well don't insult the igbos okay..I only said I never liked..untill I did
Re: The Most Annoying And Worst Culture You Have Ever Been by vicadex07(m): 2:38am On Aug 19, 2014
chester47: I really didnt like the yoruba's but i never liked the muslims too.but i traveled to both lagos and niger,and experienced culture,yorubas can talk but to fight he just run away,the hausa can fight but english is a problem..i later traveled out to study till now,as a doctor..the foods of the russian tasted horrible.how can u cook rice with mush room,jam and mushmelo soup.even till now russian lang or ukraine,is terrible.it was so cold there that u most smoke.they luv nigerians culture'they said we are too rich.mehn that lifestyle is the worst.how can u not mingle with them girls..they damn luv romance..if u dont call a day ure dead.not 4getn hallowen.the first day i got laid..i luv hallowen,scaring kids on the street with mask.all the same igbo is the best.native doctors,eating dog meat made me cry.share your's.,What your best culture

Damn! Your English Writing Skill is atrocious.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Alake Replies Awujale / Virgin Testing Reed Dance Ceremony 2016 / Nigerians Reacts As Oba Of Lagos Snub Ooni Of Ife (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.