Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies In Lagos As Doctor Tests Positive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies In Lagos As Doctor Tests Positive (689 Views)

Eight-Year-Old Girl Tests Positive To Lassa Fever In Gombe / Nigerian Soldier Tests Positive For Ebola In Liberia / Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies In Lagos As Doctor Tests Positive by baseg25(m): 4:33am On Aug 15, 2014

Four people have now died in Nigeria since Liberian-American Patrick Sawyer brought the virus to the country
Another nurse who attended to Patrick Sawyer, the Liberian national who died of Ebola Virus Disease, at the First Consultant Hospital has died, PREMIUM has learnt.
The nurse, who had been at the B Ward – a male ward which is now referred to as Ebola Ward – of the Yaba Mainland General Hospital, died in the early hours of Thursday.
By 1 p.m., Thursday, a couple of family relatives who are at the hospital were seen wiping away tears and making telephone calls.
Jide Idris, the state Commissioner for Health, who was at the hospital declined to confirm the development to PREMIUM TIMES.
The death of the nurse brings to four the number of people who have died of the virus in Nigeria.
News of the passing of the nurse came as the Minister of Health, Onyebuchi Chukwu, a professor, disclosed at a news conference in Abuja that another of the doctors who treated the late Patrick Sawyer has tested positive to the deadly virus.

Details later…

Source : http://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/166706-breaking-another-nurse-dies-in-lagos-as-doctor-tests-positive.html

from the ceo of credit : www.techcribng.com visitFor Latest How-To-Tutorials, mobile and computer tips and tricks onTechnology topics , tips and Tricks on Social Media, Software Applications and Web Technologies
Re: BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies In Lagos As Doctor Tests Positive by ademega(m): 4:43am On Aug 15, 2014
This is getting "sader".
Re: BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies In Lagos As Doctor Tests Positive by baseg25(m): 4:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Yes o , just tired of dis ebola self.
Re: BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies In Lagos As Doctor Tests Positive by seunlayi(m): 4:59am On Aug 15, 2014
Guide me oh thy Great Jehovah...
Re: BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies In Lagos As Doctor Tests Positive by baseg25(m): 5:09am On Aug 15, 2014
seunlayi: Guide me oh thy Great Jehovah...
hmm.
Guide me, O thou great Jehovah,
pilgrim though this barren land;
I am weak, but thou art mighty;
hold me with thy powerful hand;
Bread of heaven, Bread of heaven,
feed me till I want no more,
feed me till I want no more.
Re: BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies In Lagos As Doctor Tests Positive by ramdris(m): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Rest in peace. You have been a great Nigeria Heroin. May God grants your family the strength to bear your tragic loss. Thank you and may you find peace and favor with God.
Re: BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies In Lagos As Doctor Tests Positive by baseg25(m): 6:34am On Aug 15, 2014
ramdris: Rest in peace. You have been a great Nigeria Heroin. May God grants your family the strength to bear your tragic loss. Thank you and may you find peace and favor with God.
amen.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat / Ebola In Abia State ? / Ebola: Thomas Eric Duncan Dies Of Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.