Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Confab 2014 Was A Success! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confab 2014 Was A Success! (419 Views)

Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report / Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola / So Is The Protest A Success Or A Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confab 2014 Was A Success! by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2014
For the first Time in my life a confab came, saw and conquered all naysayers from apc and their sympathisers.
Issues were raised and fiercely debated on. Oppressed people of the Middle belt stood up to their untouchable hausafulanis oppressors!!
Can't forget in a hurry how the Lamido of Adamawa pulled the regular arrogance of "" we the North will walkout" mantra but was rightly placed in his place by all!!
Kai !! I just enjoined the drama while it lasted -the bashings...
Hope the final report will give me hope to believe in ONE Nigeria for the first time.
Let's us share our views on the Confab 2014
Re: Confab 2014 Was A Success! by igbokwesampson(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2014
You are on point dear even some prophets of doom who predicted doom for the confab, some elite even said it was GEJ plan to get extension without election, the most intriguing was Governor Lamido's recent outburst were he alleged that our Elders are being assembled in one house wasting their life etc, thank God it ended fine , though I trust some Northern elites, I guess they will be re strategizing to scuttle the possible call for a referendum by GEJ so as to chat a new dimension for the country Nigeria, the report of the Confab serving as a guide. " I wonder. Why they are so comfortable with status quo" God bless good Nigerian

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2015: INEC Creates More 30,027 Polling Units. / Senator Ahmed Zannah: What Does He Know About Boko Haram? / BOKO Haram:is The Australian Negotiator's Revelation Regarding Insurgency True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.