Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again (2699 Views)

Ghana vs Nigeria again / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / 22 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by BlackPeni5: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2014
We wasted 8 years of our democracy with a corrupt old Obasanjo. I was hoping his old age will discourage him from stealing since he would soon be meeting his creator but No. Now people are clamoring for another great grand father in the person of General Buhari.

Apart from intimidating and Punishing Nigerians of other tribes and pampering corrupt Northerners during his tenure, what has he really achieved as a leader. What development did he bring to his community in Katsina state as charity begins at home.

The most tribalistic tribes in Nigeria happen to be the major tribes in the following order:
1. Hausa
2. Yoruba
3. Ibo

I did not vote for Jonathan in 2011 and I hope not to vote for him in 2015...But with a Buhari, my vote for GEJ is guaranteed. I'm also ready to vote for anybody from a state in the South South, Edo or the Middle belt as they are less protected by their tribes, which will encourage criticism and ultimately good governance.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Ain't taking sides buh are you a fortune-teller? undecided you sound so sure
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by BlackPeni5: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2014
I'm very sure cos nobody will buy a rotten tomato...Except a crazy person.

Thank God most Nigerians are not crazy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by HisSexcellency(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2014
Your title sounds asertive, though i dont see anything wrong with he wanting to run for president. Every nigerian has the right to vote and be voted for, lf his party wants him then that's their wahala. We all know his success story from 1999 to 2011.
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by BlackPeni5: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2014
HisSexcellency: Your title sounds asertive, though i dont see anything wrong with he wanting to run for president. Every nigerian has the right to vote and be voted for, lf his party wants him then that's their wahala. We all know his success story from 1999 to 2011.

Sure I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to contest. I just know he will not win.

Even the devil have supporters so I'm not surprised people will vote him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2014
buhari rule Nigeria again?
hell no!!!
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by agriboom: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2014
We don't care if it's Buhari, fashola, akpabio, Kwankwaso, Ameachi, Oshomole, Donald duke, saminu turaki, Peter Obi or even you! But we sure as hell will put in our very best to send Ebola back home come 2015 angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Ginoo: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2014
This old men should give the youth chance
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by PenSniper: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Trash ? yawns

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
When you see an Amalgamation of sorrowful (internet,facebook,EPL era born) children crying as though their life is better under this corruption-riddled government against an incorruptible man such as GMB,then please pity them as they know no better

Trust me,Buhari is not the least of your problems,your present and future that is being mortgaged on the altar of crass irredentism and ethno-religious bigotry is what you all should wail about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by BlackPeni5: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
soroptimist: When you see an Amalgamation of sorrowful (internet,facebook,EPL era born) children crying as though their life is better under this corruption-riddled government against an incorruptible man such as GMB,then please pity them as they know no better

Trust me,Buhari is not the least of your problems,your present and future that is being mortgaged on the altar of crass irredentism and ethno-religious bigotry is what you all should wail about

Is he the only credible Nigerian? This shows how low some Nigerians have fallen in thier expectations.
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Is he the only credible Nigerian? This shows how low some Nigerians have fallen in thier expectations.

He is not the only Nigerian

Let other people come out if they have the wherewithal both in content and character to garner millions of real votes( not the rigged and highly inflated ones by some people)

But for some people to consistently mount a hate-filled propaganda against GMB just because he is the only purely( without being given Recharge Cards,Rice,Kerosene,Ankara) loved Nigerian is the height of lunacy and attempt to outmuscle a good man out of his constitutionally given right to vote and be voted for

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Is Buhari still an issue to be discussed?

He and his likes belongs to the dark history this Mr. Luggards slave camp!
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by arewarepublic: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
BlackPeni5: [s] We wasted 8 years of our democracy with a corrupt old Obasanjo. I was hoping his old age will discourage him from stealing since he would soon be meeting his creator but No. Now people are clamoring for another great grand father in the person of General Buhari.

Apart from intimidating and Punishing Nigerians of other tribes and pampering corrupt Northerners during his tenure, what has he really achieved as a leader. What development did he bring to his community in Katsina state as charity begins at home.

The most tribalistic tribes in Nigeria happen to be the major tribes in the following order:
1. Hausa
2. Yoruba
3. Ibo

I did not vote for Jonathan in 2011 and I hope not to vote for him in 2015...But with a Buhari, my vote for GEJ is guaranteed. I'm also ready to vote for anybody from a state in the South South, Edo or the Middle belt as they are less protected by their tribes, which will encourage criticism and ultimately good governance.[/s]

Coming from a lunkhead who arrogantly thinks a bullet is same as shrapnels, I won't be wrong to call this post trash.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by BlackPeni5: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
arewarepublic:

Coming from a lunkhead who arrogantly thinks a bullet is same as shrapnels, I won't be wrong to call this post trash.

Wasn't expecting much from an aboki cow walking on two legs.
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by agriboom: 9:30pm On May 02, 2015
BlackPeni5:
We wasted 8 years of our democracy with a corrupt old Obasanjo. I was hoping his old age will discourage him from stealing since he would soon be meeting his creator but No. Now people are clamoring for another great grand father in the person of General Buhari.

1. Hausa
2. Yoruba
3. Ibo

I did not vote for Jonathan in 2011 and I hope not to vote for him in 2015...But with a Buhari, my vote for GEJ is guaranteed. I'm also ready to vote for anybody from a state in the South South, Edo or the Middle belt as they are less protected by their tribes, which will encourage criticism and ultimately good governance.

You were saying?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 6:07am On May 03, 2015
BlackPeni5:

1. Hausa
2. Yoruba
3. Ibo

NTORRRRRR.............. tongue wink grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 6:09am On May 03, 2015
agriboom:

You were saying?
he was saying that he apologizes for being such a d.ick

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 6:10am On May 03, 2015
noblezone:
Is Buhari still an issue to be discussed?

He and his likes belongs to the dark history this Mr. Luggards slave camp!
is that so? and where does jonathan belong? In otueke? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 6:12am On May 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
buhari rule Nigeria again?
hell no!!!
i can imagine the kind of hell you're going through right now. Your pain has just begun. ful

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Wsdm: 6:53am On May 03, 2015
I just wish that there will be a provission for singles and fathers or mothers on the signature of every Nairalander. So that before you reply a statement you will have known who you are going to talk to. Those of us whose government policies affects directly are different from those overfed kids who are not aware of the heat their guardians are going through before they put food on their tables. Jonathan came; increased all the basic needs of lives; Could not curb insecurity; destroyed most things he met; aproved ethnoreligious devide amongs Nigerian; increased light bills by more than 100% with 'no light' to show for it.
To me, Jonathan is a plague and any body who thinks contrary should pray for someone like Jonathan to happen to their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by theV0ice: 7:01am On May 03, 2015
Funny thread by little minds running amok cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by omenka(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2015
BlackPeni5:
I'm very sure cos nobody will buy a rotten tomato...Except a crazy person.

Thank God most Nigerians are not crazy.
OponuChuckwuka. gringrin

He will rule over your dumbasses till 2023. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by omenka(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2015
arewarepublic:

The passage of time has indeed proven you right. cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Ddonoflife(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2015
op u are high on wet weed.lmao.).haterz
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by ki02020(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2015
One of the TANoid eating up their words.....baba don win....this op post should go to digging out the TANoids
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by AgentOfAllah: 7:29am On May 03, 2015
omenka:
OponuChuckwuka. gringrin

Victory is its own statement. Gloating only makes you as petty as the boastful, it's needless.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by owobokiri(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2015
Wsdm:
I just wish that there will be a provission for singles and fathers or mothers on the signature of every Nairalander. So that before you reply a statement you will have known who you are going to talk to. Those of us whose government policies affects directly are different from those overfed kids who are not aware of the heat their guardians are going through before they put food on their tables. Jonathan came; increased all the basic needs of lives; Could not curb insecurity; destroyed most things he met; aproved ethnoreligious devide amongs Nigerian; increased light bills by more than 100% with 'no light' to show for it.
To me, Jonathan is a plague and any body who thinks contrary should pray for someone like Jonathan to happen to their lives.

Can you explain to everybody reading, how Jonathan "approved ethnoreligious devide amongst Nigerians??
Please be detailed. I really wish to know because this very annoying charge has been used as the major plank of APC propoganda against Jonathan. And like we all know, when a propoganda piece is repeated contineously, it starts to take the form of a reality. I ask this because I actually think that Jonathan is by far the most detrablised leader Nigeria ever had since the days of Nnamdi Azikiwe. Take a look at that mans cabinet, how many are ijaws? Take a look at his projects, is it not obvious that most were in the north? His appointments has been fair across board compared to ALL previous regimes. Where are those evidence of his tribal/religious chauvinism??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2015
omenka:
OponuChuckwuka. gringrin

Is he ruling yet?
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Wsdm: 1:07pm On May 03, 2015
owobokiri:

Can you explain to everybody reading, how Jonathan "approved ethnoreligious devide amongst Nigerians??
Please be detailed. I really wish to know because this very annoying charge has been used as the major plank of APC propoganda against Jonathan. And like we all know, when a propoganda piece is repeated contineously, it starts to take the form of a reality. I ask this because I actually think that Jonathan is by far the most detrablised leader Nigeria ever had since the days of Nnamdi Azikiwe. Take a look at that mans cabinet, how many are ijaws? Take a look at his projects, is it not obvious that most were in the north? His appointments has been fair across board compared to ALL previous regimes. Where are those evidence of his tribal/religious chauvinism??
1 .In 1993, Abiola and Babagana Kinjibe-( A yoruba and Hausa man both Muslims ) won that election against Hausa man Tofa from Kano state. Infact Abiola won Tofa im Kano state. Can that happen now? Then who caused it?
2. Jonathan told the Igbos from the North that went to congratulate him after the 2011 elections that he knows that the only vote he got from the North were from them- is this presidential?
3 Any appointment from the North by Jonathan were mostly Northern christians untill when the elections were getting closer, then he started to do otherwise. But it was too late. This would not have been a problem if not his(Jonathan's) antecedent.
4 go and check the constitution of his carbinate and also the scheming of the leadership in the two houses of the National assembly.
5 Jonathan begin to pay state visit to churches both home and abroad forgeting that the mandate he holds is for every Nigerians. What will you if you are a christian say if Buhari starts such visits now? Nobody is stoping him from going to church.
6 Oritsejiafor started his own. Each time the Boko haram strike, he will go to the air telling us that the christians should arm themselves against the muslim. Insulting the entire muslims in the North for killing the christians even when it was clear that the muslims were also victims. Jonathan gave him such notion and allowed such nonsense.
7 The Ijawa and the Igbos were martialed into ethnic devide. This we all saw before during and after the election. Each groups issuing various threats to other regions. Jonathan as the head of the country could not stop,arrest or presecute them even if it were a smoke screen.
8. When Dariye of Plateau allowed the Fulanis to be killed by the Birom, Obasanjo quickly declearda state of immergency in that state. But the present Governor started the same war, Jonathan rewarded him with 16>19 governors forum election. What nonsense!
9.His wife went to the air to insult every Northernan. What comes out of the wife of a man reflects their bedroom discussion.
Again, i repeat; Jonathan is a plague and who ever thinks contrary should pray that Jonathan should happen to his life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2015
owobokiri:

Every state has a Minister cause it's statutory so how can you support your claims of the president's detribalized nature because he went according to the dictates of the law?
Re: Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2015
owobokiri:

Every state has a Minister cause it's statutory so how can you support your claims of the president's detribalized nature with proof that he went according to the dictates of the law?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Jonathan's Conditionality / BREAKING NEWS!! Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead In Africa Fear Of Zombie Oo / Buhari: A Concerned Nigerian Got This Response From Cambridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.