Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Boko Haram Kidnap Young Boys Again In Borno - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Kidnap Young Boys Again In Borno (614 Views)

Pics: NEMA Distributes Delivery Kits To 410 Expectant Mothers In Borno IDP Camps / Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. / Breaking News: Boko Haram Kidnap Dozens Of Men And Boys In Attack On Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnap Young Boys Again In Borno by great664(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Boko Haram is yet to bring back the girls kidnap in Chibok and now, a report reaching us says they have Kidnap young boys.

According to Punch reports that during a Sunday attack in Doron Baga, Borno community, 100 boys and young men were abducted while 10 were allegedly killed by Boko Haram.

According to the news publication, some of those that fled the area were sighted in Maiduguri on Thursday. They said they had to flee because of the constant attacks by the insurgents.

Halima Alhaji Adamu, one of the displaced persons said six members of Hadejia community in Doron Baga were killed and about 100 young men were abducted on Sunday when the sect launched an attack on their community, displacing thousands who are now refugees in parts of Borno and Yobe states.

Halima also said that she lost her husband in the attack. She claims the insurgents are believed to have abducted the young men in order to forcefully conscript them.

“The attack was on Sunday, in my family they killed six people, I don’t know about the other families but the Hadaijawa community which I belong also had 100 of the abducted by the insurgents.

I think it is better to go and live with family members than opting for camps. We lost everything we have worked for, and I don’t think the camp will be a better place for us.

With family members, we can have the courage to face life again but the camp will continue to make us reflect on our predicament because there is no care as such no focus for one to engage himself or herself into doing something meaningful.”

Source: Punch Via http://ask9ja..de/2014/08/boko-haram-kidnap-young-boys-again-in.html
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap Young Boys Again In Borno by hushmail: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2014
second time around

some1 already posted dis news
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap Young Boys Again In Borno by great664(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
hushmail: second time around

some1 already posted dis news
oh sorry, didn't see it before, am sorry for the inconvienience dis might have cause

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Account For Sale / 2 Siblings Arrested After Being Caught Having Sexual Session In A Parking Lot / What Section Of Nairaland Do Ladies Like Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.