Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! (1230 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / Where Is My Package? Usps Delivery / Nipost Strike? What Will Happen To My Package? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2014
I ordred something from ALIEXPRESS and I tracked it and saw it has got to Nigeria but on the tracking site I used, I saw the last transaction on the site that there was an UNSECCESSFUL DELIEVERY....please I want to know if the package is still in Nigeria and how do I retrieve it and which of the post-offices should I go to?.....BTW: I used my school hostel address (unilag hostel) as my destination address.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Someone should please help me..
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by kennyman20(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
phayvorr: Someone should please help me..

The status simply means.. Ur package is available for pick up.. Go to the post office nearest to you to get it..
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
kennyman20:

The status simply means.. Ur package is available for pick up.. Go to the post office nearest to you to get it..
wow...are really serious about this..?

Thanks anyway bro..I appreciate your response
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by kennyman20(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
phayvorr: wow...are really serious about this..?

Thanks anyway bro..I appreciate your response

go and thank me later..
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by Kenooff(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2014
Please @phayvorr i bought a game cd online and the uk seller sent it via royal mail standard intl without tracking number, the cd is supposed to have gotten to me 12days ago but i have not seen the package till now pls help me
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kenooff: Please @phayvorr i bought a game cd online and the uk seller sent it via royal mail standard intl without tracking number, the cd is supposed to have gotten to me 12days ago but i have not seen the package till now pls help me
does the seller have your phone number so he can put it on the package.....but I'm sure you will receive a call when the package arrives because that was how I retrieved my package that has no tracking number.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by Kenooff(m): 2:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Yes my phone number is supposed to be on the package. I'm just afraid may be they nipost officials hv stolen it since its without a tracking number
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Kenooff: Yes my phone number is supposed to be on the package. I'm just afraid may be they nipost officials hv stolen it since its without a tracking number
naaaah....if your phone number is on the package, they will call you.but if it's not, then they will just have to return the package back to their warehouse and dump it there.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by Kenooff(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thanks for your reply so far, but i've to the post office twice to ask about it but they told me its not there, bt the seller said its supposed to hv gotten there on the 13th. I'm just confused.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by themonk(m): 2:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Kenooff:
Thanks for your reply so far, but i've to the post office twice to ask about it but they told me its not there, bt the seller said its supposed to hv gotten there on the 13th. I'm just confused.
Did you later get it?
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Package From Nipost..please Help!!! by Kenooff(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2018
themonk:

Did you later get it?
nope, lost in transit. Some nipost officials are thieves, they stole it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Failed As A Student And Succeeded As An Entrepreneur / CBN Increases Outbound Transfer Limit To $5,000 / Where Can I Get Bale Clothes For Children B/w 2-12yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.