Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) (3822 Views)

2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by Vokate: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2014
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo No 3 in World for Guinness – No 1 for Foreign Extra Stout and the leading African market for Malta Guinness and Harp.
The Nigerian drinks market is relatively unsophisticated, but highly dynamic and a key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity.To ensure success, a dedicated and focused resource is required in the divisions to work with the Divisional Sales team, and in particular with the National Sales Capability Manager (NSCM) and Divisional Sales Managers (DSM).

Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:

1.) Business Audit Manager

2) Internal Audit Manager

3.) Consumer Planning and Research Analyst

4.) Compliance Monitoring Manager

5.) Area Performance Manager

6.) Wholesale Development Manager

Method of Application

View details and apply: http://www..com/guinness-nigeria-plc-graduate-and-experienced-jobs-6-positions/

Application Closing Date
Not Stated
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2014
okay. Thanks
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by krones: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2014
has any one who applied for any of the above jobs heard from Guinness? shocked. How long does it take to get feedback or do they send feedback at all? Anyone with with useful info should pls kindly share. #thanks
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by deturla: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Nothing yet.....from Guinness, anybody??
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by arabralph(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Still hoping to hear from them,I just pray it based on EOE,cos of wats obtains in the corporate industry.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by krones: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
arabralph: Still hoping to hear from them,I just pray it based on EOE,cos of wats obtains in the corporate industry.
What's EOE?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by arabralph(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Equal Opportunity Employers(EOE)
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by krones: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ok.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by arabralph(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
no invite from Guinness yet?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by JAGZZ: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
I'm sure most people applied for Consumer Planning and Research Analyst.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by odeebee: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
ok
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 19, 2014
JAGZZ: I'm sure most people applied for Consumer Planning and Research Analyst.

Yes and I got a mail frm them that they have received my application as successful candidates will be shortlisted for d next stage
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Got the Wholesale Development Manager Assessment coming up this week. Any one in the same shoes or with such previous experience?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by okonkwoify127: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
pls how did u apply?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Look at the first post by the OP. All the information is there.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Did they say its invite 4 a test or assessment centre
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 22, 2014
Has any1 heard from Guinness for the consumer planning & research application.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by Zerop: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
JAGZZ:
I'm sure most people applied for Consumer Planning and Research Analyst.

I did
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate And Experienced Jobs (6 Positions) by Zerop: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2014
I've been contacted. I did not get shortlisted. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oiltest Calling For Aptitude Test July 2015 / Fresh Vacancies In Financial Services Companies - Apply Now / Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.