Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? (893 Views)

EBOLA: How Patrick Sawyer Knowingly Imported Ebola Into Nigeria [Full Story] / Patrick Sawyer, A Liberian, URINATED On Health Workers Who Told Him He Had Ebola / Nigerian Nurse Who Treated Liberian Patrick Sawyer Dies Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Albedo27(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mr Patrick Sawyer who brought Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) to Nigeria, came to this country against the advice of Liberian health ministry though was later cleared my the Deputy Finance Minister, Sebastian Omar, who said he owe nobody apology for his action.

It will be recalled that Mr Sawyer's sister died of Ebola before her brother (Patrick) started acting somehow, and defiled every advice and came to nigeria.

The Lagos nurse also did not heed a similar advice not to travel out of Lagos. She Is believed to have infected about 21 people, though 15 of them have been discharged on the ground that they did not have any contact with the nurse.
Though the nurse and her husband have been bundled back to Lagos, there are panics in Enugu over the news of many people who came in contact with her.

President Jonathan described Mr Sawyer as pure "Madness and Craziness", "His country asked him not to leave their country, let them observe him, but the crazy man decided to leave and found his way here" said president Jonathan.

Should this Lagos nurse be likened to Mr Patrick Sawyer? and what names should Enugu state Governor call her?
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hers should be Stupid n Foolish, she almost infect my state nisha, gotta start calling ma sis n popman to confirm if they're nt among who she met...

2 Likes

Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Hers should be Stupid n Foolish, she almost infect my state nisha, gotta start calling ma sis n popman to confirm if they're nt among who she met...

grin grin grin grin grin grin...They're fine.
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin grin grin grin...They're fine.
sure I know they're fine... They're exempted frm the plague, can't come near my household...

1 Like

Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: sure I know they're fine... They're exempted frm the plague, can't come near my household...

Hmmm!!!.....Now you sound confident, because you never received a call about someone getting sick. Abi?
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Albedo27(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Hers should be Stupid n Foolish, she almost infect my state nisha, gotta start calling ma sis n popman to confirm if they're nt among who she met...
We are seriously praying against the spread, that nurse is really an enemy of human good health.
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!!.....Now you sound confident, because you never received a call about someone getting sick. Abi?
grin just today, my bro GF came arnd, and was telling me she's stooling.. I just stood thr staring at her and asked her, are u vomitting too... She sed no, and immeditely I screamed thank God.. Cos me can't deal with Ebola patient at all

1 Like

Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Albedo27:
We are seriously praying against the spread, that nurse is really an enemy of human good health.
I tell u, don't know what's wrong wit her.. Does she thinks tis a game, and even our leaders has turn this tin to a joke, see dem with pics of how they greetin themselves...
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: grin just today, my bro GF came arnd, and was telling me she's stooling.. I just stood thr staring at her and asked her, are u vomitting too... She sed no, and immeditely I screamed thank God.. Cos me can't deal with Ebola patient at all

grin grin grin grin grin
#Mean#
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin grin grin
#Mean#
cmon, can't imagine Ebola coming near me na... She's even acting like one with it, now she wanna bath with warm water, and I'm like are u gonna add salt too..
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Anthony3850(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
The nurse is just selfish, she dosent even care about others wellbeing
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: cmon, can't imagine Ebola coming near me na... She's even acting like one with it, now she wanna bath with warm water, and I'm like are u gonna add salt too..

grin grin grin grin grin.....Lwkmd.....Don't know why I'm shedding tears, while laughing.
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin grin grin.....Lwkmd.....Don't know why I'm shedding tears, while laughing.
huh? Why d tears biko?
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: huh? Why d tears biko?

Tears keeps running out of my eyes.
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Tears keeps running out of my eyes.
errrmmmm, can u pls tell me y? Is it 'cos of ur eye? U knw u on glasses, maybe tis reacting to light... grin or reacting to laughin
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: errrmmmm, can u pls tell me y? Is it 'cos of ur eye? U knw u on glasses, maybe tis reacting to light... grin or reacting to laughin

I think it was because I was lying down while laughing.
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

I think it was because I was lying down while laughing.
Oh ok! Sure could be the reason, Just take it easy ba'e

1 Like

Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Oh ok! Sure could be the reason, Just take it easy ba'e

No probs; Thanks.
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

No probs; Thanks.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Albedo27(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: I tell u, don't know what's wrong wit her.. Does she thinks tis a game, and even our leaders has turn this tin to a joke, see dem with pics of how they greetin themselves...
Honestly speaking, our leaders especially d governors are not really trying. They all stood aloof to greet each other and made jest of the Virus in the meeting with Mr President.
Re: Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Albedo27:
Honestly speaking, our leaders especially d governors are not really trying. They all stood aloof to greet each other and made jest of the Virus in the meeting with Mr President.
sincerely, tis not funny at all... They still act like yung chaps, don't know wen they will ever grow.. Even the First lady too was doing same, a mother for tht matter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Barcanista:- A Piece Of Advice. / Trick: How To Upload Profile Photo To Your Twitter Account With Any Phone / Join Me Celebrate Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.