Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) (1250 Views)

Why Games Alone: ?when You Can Build Your Fulture Via Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
This is a thread for for PS4 gamers who game online and would love to build their friends list in order to compete or team up against each other.

My PSN ID is Qoigord and I would love to gain friends to game against. I'll update this thread as soon as PSN IDs start coming up. Hope the mods get this to the front page to gain the awareness of fellow gamers.

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/Qoigord][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Qoigord.png[/IMG][/URL]
Re: PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) by bbfanboy01: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Brand NEW Sealed PS4 for Sell. +. fifa 14, metal gear solid.v. and killzone zone shadow fall. Swapin with a ps3 wil b welcomed
Re: PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) by 04kaa: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2014
My PS4 PSN id is BolajiFlowshow add me
Re: PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) by justinlmj(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2014
Join the whatapp group of hardcore gamers (both
console and pc) where we can discuss all things
gaming, swap or buy games , get help ,
participate in lan parties or events and soo much
more at no cost

Add 07059988236 on whatsapp and send a
message with the word "Gamer" and you will be
added automatically............

NOTE : Only for True hardcore Gamers only
Re: PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) by freelance160: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pls is there anyone here who bought his ps4 console from the U.S? wanna get one from Gamestop in ATL, and they are telling me ps4s from U.S wont work outside the U.S! and i read online that new gen games (PS4 and Xbox One) are not region specific...PLS HELP
Re: PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) by ebuksama(m): 12:31am On Sep 18, 2014
My psn ID is buksbaba add me my only brother dey university nobody to game with cry
Re: PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) by ebuksama(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Pls were do you guys buy PlayStation plus subscription I seriously need it
Re: PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
freelance160: Pls is there anyone here who bought his ps4 console from the U.S? wanna get one from Gamestop in ATL, and they are telling me ps4s from U.S wont work outside the U.S! and i read online that new gen games (PS4 and Xbox One) are not region specific...PLS HELP

I understand your concern. I got my PS4 from the US and it's not region locked. Same goes for the XBO but you'll need to get non US power pack in order to prevent a surge.

The only thing that's region locked is your PSN account. What that means is if you for instance open an account with a region let's say Uk, you can't buy anything from the US PlayStation store and vise versa cos of your billing address.

Hope I've answered your question
Re: PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
ebuksama: Pls were do you guys buy PlayStation plus subscription I seriously need it

I bought my 1 year PS+ sub from the Amazon store since my PSN account has a US billing address.
Re: PS4 Friends, Assemble (build Your Friends List) by ebuksama(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Please explain further I don't understand or could you give me your number i want to do something like you buy for me we meet at a place I give you the money I live in lagos. I also have 3 days xbox live passes I can use to exchange. Please I seriously need that stuff my psn ID is buksbaba by the way and my number is 09034300754 just in case.

(1) (Reply)

Hay Day Hay Day Game Hay Day Online Hay Day Cheats Hay Day Hack / Can Tech+ Turn Into E3/Gamescom Of Nigeria And Africa ? / Sony Plan To Launch At Least Five Playstation Games For Android And IOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.