Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pls I Need To Know Price Of Galaxy Note 2 Screen (picture) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need To Know Price Of Galaxy Note 2 Screen (picture) (3129 Views)

Just Won A Bid Of Galaxy Note II on eBay But Noticed This... / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Galaxy Note 2 Screen Price Pls (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need To Know Price Of Galaxy Note 2 Screen (picture) by salinson: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please I need to know the cost of screen of galaxy note 2 just to prepare my self before repair or to get another phone. The screen crack but the touch is still working perfectly, thanks.

Re: Pls I Need To Know Price Of Galaxy Note 2 Screen (picture) by nani667: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
If you're in Lagos the screen can be replaced for about 15K,
Re: Pls I Need To Know Price Of Galaxy Note 2 Screen (picture) by Donlino(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Money for new phone lol

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know Price Of Galaxy Note 2 Screen (picture) by Krisben4343: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
why not upgrade to note3. I have a new one in stock, if you need it call 08182535697, 08039520268
Re: Pls I Need To Know Price Of Galaxy Note 2 Screen (picture) by FKO1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
salinson: Please I need to know the cost of screen of galaxy note 2 just to prepare my self before repair or to get another phone. The screen crack but the touch is still working perfectly, thanks.
BRO YOU CAN GET THAT SCREEN FOR FOR 3 -4k DONT BUY FROM ANYBODY THAT CHARGES HIGHER
Re: Pls I Need To Know Price Of Galaxy Note 2 Screen (picture) by iykofias(m): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
FKO1: BRO YOU CAN GET THAT SCREEN FOR FOR 3 -4k DONT BUY FROM ANYBODY THAT CHARGES HIGHER
screen of galaxy note2 for 3-4k? those this look like joke session?
Re: Pls I Need To Know Price Of Galaxy Note 2 Screen (picture) by FKO1(m): 6:10am On Aug 16, 2014
iykofias: screen of galaxy note2 for 3-4k? those this look like joke session?
BRO THE OUTER SCREEN IS 3-4k ..THE INNER IS 13k @OP ITS BETTER YOU BUY THE SCREEN YOURSELF AND GIVE TO A REPAIRER THAN TO LEAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE REPAIRER..MOST PHONE REPAIRERS ARE THIEVES N WILL CHARGE YOU 15k FOR THE OUTER ALONE ,CLAIMING THE OUTER N INNER COME TOGETHER AND YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE TWO ONCE ONE IS BAD...ITS A LIE OO
Re: Pls I Need To Know Price Of Galaxy Note 2 Screen (picture) by tonardo(m): 6:36am On Aug 16, 2014
FKO1: BRO THE OUTER SCREEN IS 3-4k ..THE INNER IS 13k @OP ITS BETTER YOU BUY THE SCREEN YOURSELF AND GIVE TO A REPAIRER THAN TO LEAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE REPAIRER..MOST PHONE REPAIRERS ARE THIEVES N WILL CHARGE YOU 15k FOR THE OUTER ALONE ,CLAIMING THE OUTER N INNER COME TOGETHER AND YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE TWO ONCE ONE IS BAD...ITS A LIE OO
I change my s3 outer screen before with the help of YouTube..
It hard i fall maga again..
But my advice sell it after changing the outer screen.. Or change the complete screen and continue using...

(1) (Reply)

How To Steal Your Friend's Data On Glo / Download Tecno F2 Factory Firmware (free) / Unlock Your 3g Huawei Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.