Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,066 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? (16842 Views)

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Temptee101(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
The earlier they youths of this country speak with one voice and ask for what rightly belong to them, these acts wont end. They youths are highly marginalized. Lets WAKE UP, this is the time!
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by gen2briz(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fresh air ni ooooo
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Temptee101(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
babyosisi:

Must you work for immigration?
Will u shut up already and go back to sleep kid!

3 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Ediskcab(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dis is unbelievable.
Another thread dat reminds us about d folly of gej's administration is already on d 3rd page nd no pro Jonathan e-warrior has shown up wit arguments like "was it Jonathan that asked d applicants not 2 conduct themselves properly?"
Guess we're beginning 2 wakeup gradually. Dis thread might invoke unpleasant memories 4 those who lost loved ones in dat tragedy bt it also means dey r not 4gotten. May d ultimate price dey paid not b in vain.
We will present gej's scorecards com feb2015.
As 4 those blindly supporting GEJ, I'm sure ur tunes nd choruses wld av bn different if u had lost a loved 1 to d numerous tragedies dat av become synonymous with dis admission.[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2014
Goatluck Jonanathan where is the immigration job you promised the Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2014
Minister of interior, Aba Moro, where is the immigration Job you promised the Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Thousands of unemployed Nigerian graduate came for the sham immigration recruitement exercise after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them

2 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by tuoyoojo(m): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Who is the bald headed scammer above me. People like this are the ones that give this country a bad name

In other news, u have to give it to this country, we hav phd in killing issues. When lives, were lost during that failed test, I said to my self heads wud roll, only for me to be reminded say na initial graa graa. In d words of tubaba "nothing dey happen".nobody was sacked, d billions generated enta voicemail.life goes on

I only have one request,give me a formidable opposition against this regime who is not a religiuos bigot or an acclaimed looter and I wud personally forfiet my val celebration and vote out this govt!

But for now, I just dey observe

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 16, 2014
l
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by IYANGBALI: 1:22am On Aug 16, 2014
Osama10: This country is cursed, nothing can ever work here. angry
except our diiicks
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Osama10(m): 1:52am On Aug 16, 2014
IYANGBALI: except our diiicks

Badoo. grin
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by emiye(m): 3:15am On Aug 16, 2014
FG sets up committee for set up sake. The committees report always gather dust somewhere .

I hope Nigerian youths can see through the facade.
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by great664(m): 3:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Its already trending on twitter #Immigrationrecruitment Pls retweat until it gets to them

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by cool318(m): 4:58am On Aug 16, 2014
KIRIJI: Thousands of unemployed Nigerian graduate came for the sham immigration recruitement exercise after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them

@KIRIJI
Thanks for the Horrible pics of that event ,we must get our Voices heard.
They must tell us the state of the Report.
We should keep exposing them until they Say something.
The GOVT that dosent care about the plight of its Unemployed Graduates.
This Thread is WHOLLY DEDICATED TO THE APPLICANTS WHO LOST THEIR LIVES, Millions of Nigerian youths who were scammed by the GOVT.
We seek Justice, we need to ask questions, we cant continue to be an Ostrich that buries only its head in troubled times yet exposing the whole body.
Our Children will ask us questions, when they Grow up!!!.

#OUR VOICES MUST BE HEARD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by tunshe: 6:00am On Aug 16, 2014
Temptee101: Will u shut up already and go back to sleep kid!

Nice response to the babymama babyosisi.
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Uchwilliam(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2014
Selfishness and greed is our major problem in dis countri.naija youth let us join hands and help ourselves nobody is ready to do it 4 us.
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by tainot2002(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2014
You guyz still want me to remember this scenario

1 Like

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by cool318(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2014
We have already started sending mails to Media organization.
We need emails of relevant GEJ groups, we need emails of any important Channel to express our Disatisfaction.
We dont have money to organize Rallies now but Lets flood their e- channels with our Grieviances.
Nigerian Youths, Your Support is highly needed. Send us email addreses.
#OUR VOICES MUST BE HEARD!!!
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by tipdrips: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2014
I even forgot about the whole immigration thing.

In Nigeria, if its not there and then, just forget about it.

The people who ate our money can hardly remember what they spent it on.

#TIN
meaning: This Is Nigeria!!!
Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by Calyb(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
The 1k is gone, recruitment cacelled, committee report washed, chibok girls history, Ebola on course. I wish Adam is still the NLC president.

2 Likes

Re: Failed IMMIGRATION Recruitment, Another Report Gone? by SenatorJames(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
cool318: Fellow Nigerians, what has happened to the Failed Immigration recruitment report that Killed many jobless youths in the Country. Or has it been Nipped to the Bud as usual.
We need to know, any info
I say welcome back to Nigeria (The land flowing with milk and honey from the masses to the politicians/leaders).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari / Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness / DSS Hands Over 82 Freed Chibok Girls To Women Affairs For Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.