Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Conscience Will Not Let Me Be: Pls Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Conscience Will Not Let Me Be: Pls Help! (1190 Views)

My Conscience Would Not’ve Allowed Me To Rest, Says N17million Man / My Conscience Would Have Made Me Restless, Says Man Who Found And Returned N17m / The Best Religion Is A Working Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conscience Will Not Let Me Be: Pls Help! by trastar(f): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2008
last week
Re: My Conscience Will Not Let Me Be: Pls Help! by Carlosein(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2008
well what's done is done. if your first reaction was to take your bag and get out ASAP, ok.

right now you feel it would have been better if you stayed around to see if he made it or not?
good to see you have a "good" conscience, but that doesn't add up to much in this particular scenario.

forget what's done and move along with your life. if the opportunity presents itself again, maybe you'd act differently.

come to think of it, i think most nigerians (or anyone for that matter) would have acted the way you did.
Re: My Conscience Will Not Let Me Be: Pls Help! by santavista: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2008
Wat wrong have you done?
Someone walks up to you and snatches your bag and he got an instant reward and you feel guilt for not helping him up to his feet? In absolute sincerity you have even acted lenient.
If it were in the typical 9ja inlands or squatter/slum settlements, he would have been lynched for his misdemeanor despite his predicament.
It is right to help people irrespective of their crime but it is not a sin too if you don't.
Nevertheless keep the good heart, but eschew all forms of bitterness and guilt.
I hereby declare you exonerated from any conscience related crime. smiley
Re: My Conscience Will Not Let Me Be: Pls Help! by temi4rea(f): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2008
thank God people like u stl exist! but seriously u had no choice so stop feeling bad and be grateful to God,wht if u were trying to pursue him and u got knock down by an upcoming car,what do u think he will wait and return the bag capital NO instead he will wait to pick whts left of u.so stoping feel bad abt it,and give us the cheerful smile again
Re: My Conscience Will Not Let Me Be: Pls Help! by banom(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2008
dont bother your self for a useless man's own mystery, the most impotant thing is that you collected your bag,
Re: My Conscience Will Not Let Me Be: Pls Help! by sima(f): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2008
:d
Re: My Conscience Will Not Let Me Be: Pls Help! by otikpoko(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2008
All i can say is that the Wages Sin Pays Is Death.Since your intial action was to take your bag and leave the scene,then i feel it is okay.

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye And Obasanjo; Tb Joshua And Atta Mills - The Fruit Speaks Louder: / VIDEO: Meet The Man Told To Leave Saudi Arabia For Being ‘too Handsome’ / Kenyan Doctors Find Anti-fertility Agent In UN Tetanus Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.