Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Neco 2014 Coordination&marking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Neco 2014 Coordination&marking (1112 Views)

If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / NECO 2014 Past Questions In PDF / NECO 2014 June/july Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neco 2014 Coordination&marking by endtime1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
This time last year I know neco marking took place. I have been hearing rumors that of 2014 is starting Saturday august 16. pls is there anyone that confirm this info with list of coordination centres in lagos.
Re: Neco 2014 Coordination&marking by sandra39: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just upgraded my Neco result through the help of Mr Alex a neco officer I failed the subject I needed most and I didn't no what to do, so a friend of mine gave me his number and I call his number and he told me that I should not worry that he will help me , suprisingly he helped me upgraded it all thanks to him my Neco result was upgraded , I advice if you need help in upgrading your Neco result call Mr lucky on:07064997595
Re: Neco 2014 Coordination&marking by johnprecious: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my
subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco
officer,cause I have already gained an admission
and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait
for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no
how long it will take so I decided to wait for my
Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the
subject I needed most so I decided to look for
help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number
and I told him my problem and he helped me
upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my
Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading
is 100% sure through the help of Mr Richard a
Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco
result or you are having any other problem you
can call him on 09094741463

(1) (Reply)

Guide On How To Register For Nysc Online Application And Print Out Callup Letter / Types Of Stupid Questions People Ask / Study In AIT UNIVERSITY Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.