Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State (1465 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Ambode Won’t Probe Fashola – APC / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by OlusolaWarrior: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Besides planting of flowers, providing inadequate BRT buses that are terribly maintained, burning Tejuosho Market and driving out its occupants, what else are the ignominious achievements of the Tinubu-Fashola regimes in Lagos State the past 15 years?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by Jaideyone(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
mtchew
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
OlusolaWarrior: Besides planting of flowers, providing inadequate BRT buses that are terribly maintained, burning Tejuosho Market and driving out its occupants, what else are the ignominious achievements of the Tinubu-Fashola regimes in Lagos State the past 15 years?

Go and loudly say that inside a BRT from Ketu to CMS...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by size38: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
While GEJ, PDP has failed Nigeria and Nigerians completely

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by eaglechild: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
He burnt a market? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by Caseless: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Op, give me one reason why i should not flog u for being stuupid.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by basty: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Is it your brother Obanikoro that is acting Jonas scripts in South west that will not fail Lagos? Oloriburuku olosi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
OlusolaWarrior: Besides planting of flowers, providing inadequate BRT buses that are terribly maintained, burning Tejuosho Market and driving out its occupants, what else are the ignominious achievements of the Tinubu-Fashola regimes in Lagos State the past 15 years?

Fish Brain

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by shizzle11(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
op is right tongue

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by ayindejimmy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
The Melinium schools and bridges, massive rehabilitatn of roads, provisn of pre-primary edu. And provisn of textbooks in public schools, providing free legal services 4 the less privilege. I can go on and on. But wait a sec., can u tel me two achievemnt of PDP 4 d past 15yrs?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by stinggy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Even GEJ knows you're fooolish..
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by reborn1: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Waiting for anomini to come and paint this thread with crayon grin grin

Dumb op.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by stinggy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
reborn1: Waiting for anomini to come and paint this thread with crayon grin grin

Dumb op.
Lwkmd cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by supersonic(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
kini o sele ti o fi gba ilu baba re lo? If he has failed Lagosians,we ain't complaining. Go back to ur wretched state and start from wia ur ancestors stopped. Wait,do u evn knw d way to ur father's house? Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by OlusolaWarrior: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2014
Na your papa and mama be omo ale jati-jati!

supersonic:
kini o sele ti o fi gba ilu baba re lo? If he has failed Lagosians,we ain't complaining. Go back to ur wretched state and start from wia ur ancestors stopped. Wait,do u evn knw d way to ur father's house? Omo ale jati jati.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by jking001(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2014
Retardee Tinubu and son Fashola is just looting Lagos state dry and their plan to finish Lagos state and own all the properties in it don't be deceived eko atlantic city project belongs to them.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2014
APC has been a total failure to Lagosians. Its too bad and too late that they re getting to know about it now.

#SayNoToAPC2015

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by anonimi: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2014
ayindejimmy: The Melinium schools and bridges, massive rehabilitatn of roads, provisn of pre-primary edu. And provisn of textbooks in public schools, providing free legal services 4 the less privilege. I can go on and on. But wait a sec., can u tel me two achievemnt of PDP 4 d past 15yrs?

- What is the % of Out-of-School children in Lagos today?
- How has it changed from 1999?
- What % of even those children that are in school attend PUBLIC schools?
- What level of supervision/MONITORING is done on the private schools that have replaced LASG in its abandoned RESPONSIBILITY to educate our children?
- What is the % of households and buildings with TAP water in Lagos STATE?
- How has that improved/deteriorated since 1999.
- What is the condition of FEEDER/INNER roads all over the state?
- Is the Light Rail project completed three years after going to Canada to buy aloku, used & condemned trains?

Just a few posers to start with.

reborn1: Waiting for anomini to come and paint this thread with crayon grin grin

Dumb op.

Pity I did not see this thread/your post earlier.
I hope that you are happy now that I have honoured your invitation grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by gbeseun(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2014
The best for you is to go back home ,can u pinpoint a single achievement of gej and PDP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by anonimi: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2014
gbeseun: The best for you is to go back home ,can u pinpoint a single achievement of gej and PDP

In case you have not noticed this thread is about Fashola & Thief'nubu's COLOSSAL FAILURE in Lagos.
Please feel free to open another thread on your other issues, we may join you there if necessary cool

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by OlusolaWarrior: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Glad to know there are people that welcome rational criticisms of their leaders. We are talking about how Fashola, Tinubu and APC (AD/ACN) have failed Nigeria in the last 15 years and we have people shouting that they should not be touched. Typical Nigerians! Always enjoying to be shepherded to the edge of the cliff.

anonimi:

- What is the % of Out-of-School children in Lagos today?
- How has it changed from 1999?
- What % of even those children that are in school attend PUBLIC schools?
- What level of supervision/MONITORING is done on the private schools that have replaced LASG in its abandoned RESPONSIBILITY to educate our children?
- What is the % of households and buildings with TAP water in Lagos STATE?
- How has that improved/deteriorated since 1999.
- What is the condition of FEEDER/INNER roads all over the state?
- Is the Light Rail project completed three years after going to Canada to buy aloku, used & condemned trains?

Just a few posers to start with.

Pity I did not see this thread/your post earlier.
I hope that you are happy now that I have honoured your invitation grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by Firefire(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
It shall be well...
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

Go and loudly say that inside a BRT from Ketu to CMS...

Amazing response to a retarded post.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by ratiken(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
OP is absolutely right

Take away propaganda and think about, what has fashola achieved in 8 years?

Only in lagos state - three toll plazas on two inner lagos roads. Imagine if every state govt followed that path?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by talktimi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
I cant confidently defend Tinubu anywhere but I make bold to say Fashola has tried though he could have done much much better. Its only left for future governors to increase the tempo by touching all strata of the Lagos society/populace
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by Giftdavids(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Fish Brain
seriously, a fish knows better than this dude!!!!!
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by meforyou1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tinubu-fashola is devil's gift to lagos state

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by michelz: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Fashola,as far as i'm concerned,is one of the best performing and proactive Governors we have in the country. Only if he could shake off the hold of Tinubu,maybe he would have done much more....But again,which Governor in the country doesn't have such holds?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by Ahasco(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Come 2015 tinubu and fashola's apc co na AD abi ACN will be no more in lagos state and I bet there will be no rigging for them as usual cos all security agencies will be on the alert!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, APC Have Failed Lagos State by fitzmayowa: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2014

This another reason why all network provider must stop giving free MB on recharge...

What a clueless post

(1) (Reply)

No More Joint Account For Local/state Govt —tambuwal / The Amaechis (pic) / We Say No To Catholic -Catholic Ticket In Enugu State......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.