Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Am Scared Please Help. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Scared Please Help. (5992 Views)

I Am Scared Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
As i am typing now i am shivering and scared like hell. I have always heard horror stories of humans coming back from the dead but i always dismissed it as lies and superstition by my African brothers until just some few minutes when i experienced As i am typing now i am shivering and scared like hell. I have always heard horror stories of humans coming back from the dead but i always dismissed it as lies and something very surreal.

I have quite been busy here Since morning trying to get Somethings done and after three hours of hectic work i decided it was time for me to go home at exactly 16:00 hours. I flagged down a bus and immediately i sat down i had this uneasy feeling . Like something was missing. I tapped my trousers to confirm what was in it but my phones and wallet was intact. I just brushed off the thought and concluded maybe i was just seeing things.

The bus had moved only few meters away before another passenger flagged it down. I was sitted at the back row but the front sit beside the driver was unoccupied as the last occupant had just alighted. The new passenger boarded the bus and i gave no notice to his actions as i was busy staring at some bevy of beautiful girls cat walking on the opposite of the road.

Five minutes later the passenger in the front sit signalled to the conductor that he wanted to alight at the next bus stop. As the driver parked to allow him come down i looked up to see who it was and at that moment i froze in my seat as the passenger looked me straight in the eye and winked at me.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
It had just rained on that day and the weather was very cool but my head got hot instantly and my body temperature rose to the roof. I opened my mouth to utter a word but nothing came out. I only could stare and watch in awe as the man alighted and walk away.

I don't how to describe this but i can't really imagine how it is possible but i just saw my exact replica alight from the same bus and just winked at me knowingly. He was my exact size, color and everything. Infact he was me.

I was momentarily paralysed. I watched him walk away and all i could just do was stare at him. My mind wanted to shout and scream for help but all i could do was look. Look at my clone. Look at my twin or whatever you want to call it walk away.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
It was not until the bus started moving did i start regain my consciousness back. I looked back and this thing looking my split set had already disappeared behind a maze of cars. I looked around the bus and the other passengers were just concentrating on their normal business and didn't even seem to notice anything was amiss.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
I couldn't feel my hands for the first few minutes and I could see my reflection from the glasses of passing by that i was looking pale and the blood drained out of me. I felt my cheek and even pinched myself to be sure this was real. I had just seen my replica and no one except me seemed to notice the situation i was in. I got to my suburb and Alighted from the bus. I got to my apartment and went straight indoors. Didn't even bother to say hi to my friend next door. I was too fused up to even think straight. I just need to get to bed, sleep and forget any of these even did happen.

The useless power people had still not restored power and I had to open to the blinds to get more air in. I had not even got into bed for more than five minutes before i heard a knock on my door. I jumped out of bed and headed for the door.

I opened the metallic door to my one room self contain and there in all his glory was my friend. He was grining from ear to ear and munching on a bowl of pop corn in his hands. "Bro, you funny o" He said as he dipped his hand into his pocket and produced a red envelop. He thrusted it to me. "you never told us you had an identical twin brother" he said.

My heart skipped and my pulse rate skyrocketed immediately at the mention of that word twin.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
keep it rolling ,
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by AudreyTimms(f): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hmmm......
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2014
I would have updated you guys on the latest but i am having serious headache as a result of this. It just doesn't make any sense to me again. I have been thinking what exactly is this but let me just try and post the latest so you guys can help me on what next to do about this issue,

Just a little background info so those who may want to proffer a solution would understand the situation better. I come from a family of 3 boys which i am the eldest and i am no twin. I have finished my uni education and just awaiting mobilization for youth service but at the moment i am still doing some little business i started during my undergraduate days which is still flourishing and that was what i have been busy doing ever since until two days ago when that mistery thing appeared from nowhere.

Ok. I guess that's enough insight. Let me get back into explaining what happened after.

I jumped on my neighbour dragged him inside, banged the door, rushed to get my door keys. I made sure i locked it well and i headed back to the kitchen and locked the backyard door also. I closed all the windows and drew the blinds down. All these i did in a trance and at a speed which still amazes me even up till now. I had no doubts what i just heard meant trouble.

The room was blistering with heat which is understandable considering there was no light and i had just closed all the windows and the heat was apparent by the streak of sweat falling down my neighbour's forehead by now but for me i was feeling cold and feverish like i was locked up in a cold room with the AC at 0 degrees.

My neighbour looked up at me in awe and when he saw my frenzied state. He grabbed me and held me tight in one spot.

After what seemed like an eternity he muttered under his breath to me "guy, wetin dey wrong with you?". When i wouldn't respond he dragged me to a nearby sit and shoved me into it, pinning me down into it.

All these while my brains were already over working itself. This was more
surreal than i had even imagined. I gazed at the floor and i could see the red envelope shining there even in the midst of the dark room. I was lost in thought. I looked at my neighbour and in a crackled voice, i was near crying by now. I asked him to tell me who brought the letter and to describe him in details.

He responded by asking me if there was any problem and why was i acting weird. i just brushed his remark aside by telling him to first explain who came and describe what had happened exactly before i explained to him what is happening.

My neighbour begun by narrating how he was busy spreading his clothes outside when he heard the gate to our compound open when this thing calling itself my twin entered. He had at first thought it was actually me that entered and he had laughed out loud making jest of me that i had ran home again from my workplace after just leaving home few hours ago . It was later this thing that looks identical with me but which is not me walked over to him that he was mistaken that he was my twin brother that we were only just identical.

My neighbour continued and told me he had at first told this thing he never believed what he was saying because the resemblance was way too much. He continued that in other to convince him it was not me, my twin had rolled the sleeves of the shirt he was wearing and had showed him a large birth mark on his arm which my neighbour to his best knowledge knew i never had a birth mark like that on my arm and this mark was the only difference between us.

My neighbour told him how he was suprised i had kept such information from them and wondered why i never told them all these while i had an identical twin brother.

He continued that my twin brother had produced the red envelope and handed it over to him instructing him to hand it over to me when i returned and added that he needed to sort somethings out in town and he would be back.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2014
is this real?
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2014
My neighbour stood up and pick up the envelope before handing it over to me.

I sighed in deep. This information was just too enormous for me to digest. I looked down at my palm and i could notice my hands were glistering with moist while my body felt very cold.

First i have no twin brother and even me and my younger brothers don't look alike that much as i took after my mum and they look like my dad. We only share little features like tallness and our complexion.

I looked up at my neighbour and i could see the confusion in his eyes. I made up to speak to him and explain to him what this was all about and plead with him to help me make sense out of all these.

Talking was hard and i was only barely able to mutter the words.

"He is not my twin brother" .

My neighbour responded with disbelieve.

"Not your what?"

I looked down at the red envelope in my hands with regret and dread. I was finally able to add the following words.

"That thing that brought this was not my twin. I don't have any twin and i don't even know him" i was half shouting. In that instant the room was thrown into brightness as the power that had been off for the past few days was restored. My neighbour jumped up in delight and my fears was momentarily forgotten. My neighbour told me he was coming, that let him go quickly plug the pumping machine and that he needed to quickly connect his dead nokia phone. That he would be back in a few minutes to come unravel the story i was about to tell him.

I followed him and unlocked the door. I returned to my seat and it was then i noticed something strange. First the envelope had turned wet. I looked shocked at stared around to see the source of the water but there was nothing around. No water, nothing at all. I couldn't even find a single possible source of the wetness of the envelope. At that moment the room was thrown into pitch darkness as the power had just been seized. Strangely the only illuminating thing in the room was the red envelope and more suprising was the cloud was forming and everywhere was turning dark at just 5 pm in the evening.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
come and finish wat u started

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by AudreyTimms(f): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ha! Fear don dey catch me o!
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by galaxi(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
is this story true? am scared.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Flakkydagirl: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
AudreyTimms: Ha! Fear don dey catch me o!
i think say na only me fear dey hug o....

Op,is this fiction or reality?
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by onegig(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
#following

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by joywendy(f): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by joywendy(f): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
NinoBrown888: is this real?

i think some part is real...hence the title of the story.

though kinda freaky...

i guess this would ans your ques
Just a little background info so those who may want to proffer a solution would understand the situation better. I come from a family of 3 boys which i am the eldest and i am no twin. I have finished my uni education and just awaiting mobilization for youth service but at the moment i am still doing some little business i started during my undergraduate days which is still flourishing and that was what i have been busy doing ever since until two days ago when that mistery thing appeared from nowhere.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2014
I just looked at it and couldn't sit in the apartment. Here was i thinking this was the end of everything but it seemed like the worst had yet to unravel. The atmosphere was begining to become windy and i could hear how it was slamming against our compound's gate making it to cause love noises. I went into the kitchen and picked up my pen knife.

I thought to myself that it was better i was armed at least in case of any eventuality.

I glanced at the clock on the walk and it was almost ten minutes since my neighbour had left to go charge his phone but there was no sign of him returning any soon. I couldn't stand it anymore as the wind was becoming more violent and this was making me even more edgy.

I looked down at the envelope and it was still there laying wet on the table. I averted my eyes from it . I couldn't even think straight. The raging headache had return and now it was more furious and my head felt like it would burst open. I couldn't take it any longer.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by AudreyTimms(f): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Flakkydagirl: i think say na only me fear dey hug o....

Hehehe!
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2014
I would update you guys soon. Been running around trying to find a solution to this. I appreciate your patience.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by missuniverse(f): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2014
scary
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
All these while the room had turned almost dark and i had had to resort to the use of my nokia torch light phone to see light up the room.

I glanced once again at the envelope and it was still shimmering and shining. I shaked my head and wondered how a perfect day could have turned so bad in a just an hour. I looked at the possibilities and tried recounting the events of the day.

I had left good around 10am and headed straight to the office. I had attended to a few customers and visited the bank to go send money to a vendor. I returned to the office from my the bank and attended to some left over work before i decided to return home to come rest around 4 in the afternoon for a few hours before returning back to work. I had done nothing special today. It was in that bus that everything turned upside down. I couldn't recall the exact bus stop that thing was picked up but i remembered someone boarding the bus but i wasn't really paying attention and i only realised i had my clone in the same bus when he alighted and winked at me. A situation which i couldn't control because i was paralysed and wasn't even thinking then.

I knew this was beyond physical because there were to many questions. First it wasn't suprised to see me in the bus. It actually knew i was in the bus. secondly how in hell did it get my home address? We could have ruled out our meeting in the bus as a mere coincidence but can we also rule him coming to my house and pretending to be my twin to my neighbour as a coincidence?

I realised at that point that this was never a mere coincidence but planned work of something with lots of power.

I thought to myself that i needed a plan if was to be able to overcome this thing. I looked at the envelope and it was then i realised it was the only evidence i could hold on to. The only physical thing i could point to in apart from the word of mouth of my neighbour. I went to the kitchen and picked up a clean polyethene bag and i placed the wet envelope in it.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
I pocketed the wrapped envelope and decided i should check on my neighbour who had left for almost 15 minutes now that was when i noticed my nokia's phone torch light was flickering on and off like a flourescent tube like some kind of magnetic field was interfering with it. This was very strange . I hit the phone and tried pressing the keys but it wouldn't bulge. It was just opening different icons and shortcuts as if it was malfunctioning. It opened the calculator and it was calculating different incoherent things. Adding random numbers, subtracting them all by itself. It continued this for a few seconds before it came down to the number

"21082014" . It continued flashing this number on the screen till i got anonymed and removed the battery totally. I restarted the phone and took a polo out of my wardrobe and headed for my neighbours apartment.

The weather outside had turned to something i had never experienced in a long time. Although it is the rainy season but the sky was completely dark and cloudy and the wind was blowing more violently now. Large swat of sand blew over my face and i had to cover my face with my eyes as i made my way to my neighbours apartment.

His room was two blocks away and was adjacent to mine. I passed through his window

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
The Lord is thy Shepherd.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
That was when i heard the loud wailing of someone coming from his room. The voice was filled with alot of terror and pain. I moved closer but was stopped in my tracks by what i heard next.

"please, please, ple.. . . stop. stopplease.. " the voice was shouting in great pain and that was when it hit me that it was actually my neighbour that had that voice and was in pain. I bursted into the room and was hit by a pungent smell of something rotten and the i couldn't see the room clearly as it was filled with a eye peppering gas. I used my way to where the voice was and cries was coming from and at last i could feel the body of my neighbour. He was lying sprawled on the floor and was covered in a greenish sticky liquid. He had several cuts on his body and blood was flowing from multiple sites of these cuts. His eyes was tightly closed, his face was filled with greenish liquid and his sweat. I could only make out his mouth as he moaned out agonizingly incoherent words followed by pleas. It seemed like he was been tortured but i couldn't even make out who or what was torturing him as there was nothing physically present in the room.

The smell was choking me by now and i reached into my pocket to retrieve my phone. I put on the torch of the phone and that was when i saw the horror of the state my neighbour was. He looked like he had been beaten black blue by some merciless being and his face was swollen with large contours in different regions. I couldn't hold back tears and i was about checking the kitchen to atleast locate the culprit, the person who did this must pay and i guess they must have been hiding in the bathroom or the kitchen. It was then my phone started the flickering on and off thing again.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2014
this is serious
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by joywendy(f): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2014
NinoBrown888: The Lord is thy Shepherd.
he shall not want grin
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
My phone started vibrating and on the screen i could a new message prompt. I clicked to open the message and it only contained the following.

" lAsTtt WasNiN. NEVER TeL noBoDy elsEEE puNisMEnt , WE alWaYS WatCh Yu"

And that was four days ago. Till this moment I can't remember how i escaped from that room. I only just slightly remembered myself running and running to no particular place. I have not returned home neither do i even know what the fate of my neighbour is and i don't even know what to do next. I have summoned the courage to open the envelope but all that was written there was just three lines,

"8.5N 4.3E "
"21082014"
" 1623"

and a small map with a red asterick on a point.

I have been troubling my brain and i have been able to decode the first line of the message. It's a coordinates longitude 8 and latitude 5 . When i did some googling and tweaking i discovered it points to a location in my city. I have on idea what the others mean but i am working on it.

I can't tell anyone as the same fate that befell my neighbour would repeat itself and i don't want to take that risk again that's why i brought it here seeking help. Atleast posting it online does not me i am telling anyone or saying anything to anyone. I guess that thing doesn't have a knowledge of this. Anyone who has experienced anything of such should please come and explain.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
Flakkydagirl: i think say na only me fear dey hug o....

it is. What do you advise i do?
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
NinoBrown888: is this real?
it is.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
I guess the viewers are scared to give you a piece of advice.

(mysterious principalities.)
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
satope1: My phone started vibrating and on the screen i could a new message prompt. I clicked to open the message and it only contained the following.

" lAsTtt WasNiN. NEVER TeL noBoDy elsEEE puNisMEnt , WE alWaYS WatCh Yu"

And that was four days ago. Till this moment I can't remember how i escaped from that room. I only just slightly remembered myself running and running to no particular place. I have not returned home neither do i even know what the fate of my neighbour is and i don't even know what to do next. I have summoned the courage to open the envelope but all that was written there was just three lines,

"8.5N 4.3E "
"21082014"
" 1623"

and a small map with a red asterick on a point.

I have been troubling my brain and i have been able to decode the first line of the message. It's a coordinates longitude 8 and latitude 5 . When i did some googling and tweaking i discovered it points to a location in my city. I have on idea what the others mean but i am working on it.

I can't tell anyone as the same fate that befell my neighbour would repeat itself and i don't want to take that risk again that's why i brought it here seeking help. Atleast posting it online does not me i am telling anyone or saying anything to anyone. I guess that thing doesn't have a knowledge of this. Anyone who has experienced anything of such should please come and explain.

21082014...means twenty first of August 2014.... u re required to go to dat location on d above date...
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Donpoker9:

21082014...means twenty first of August 2014.... u re required to go to dat location on d above date...
ah. So it was that simple. I was troubling myself thinking it was some wierd and complex stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Authors Commence Building Of Writers’ Village / TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) / Exam-In-(My N)ation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.