Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have (660 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have by Baddestguyp(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
For me its Zirconis in Fairy tail. I would make anyone's clothes disappear. Who would dare fight me naked? And also, the girls...
Re: Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have by uchihahinata: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Itachi's power. So I'll put people in genjutsu
Re: Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have by Baddestguyp(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
MY Zirconis power would totally down u. u won't think of genjutsu wen u're stark naked, u'll flee first
Re: Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have by Karleb(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
I would love to bend anything bendable.

#peopleaimingfpatallcost.
Re: Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have by Kaycee7(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2014
The power of the MASK. The power to do almost anything.
Re: Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have by Jaymaestro(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Speedsters - Flash etc
Re: Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
uchihahinata: Itachi's power. So I'll put people in genjutsu

Uchina Hinata? HeHe, weird combination. It should be Uzumaki Hinata na. grin

#Team Minato Forever!
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjRKn3ucNySmpEnCttAhVLnfQskHrUYQFhXxWiR-L6AtpmjbTh[/img]
Re: Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have by uchihahinata: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ceasar1:

#Team Minato Forever!
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjRKn3ucNySmpEnCttAhVLnfQskHrUYQFhXxWiR-L6AtpmjbTh[/img]
grin grin loooool yep. It's really weird. That's the idea.
Re: Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have by Jaymaestro(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Ceasar1:

#Team Minato Forever!
Yeaahhh ! Namikaze

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Has Died / Watch Fela Perform On Stage At Nigeria Idol / Nollywood Movies Needed For Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.