Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance (15886 Views)

Boko Haram: IBB Blasts Buhari, Military, Others / Boko Haram: ‘IBB Disarmed The Military’---sen SALEH / Boko Haram: ‘IBB Disarmed The Military’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Daniel058(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2014
He sound so innocent... May be he started it,but now beyond his control...GSN [GOD save Nigeria]
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Ahasco(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad: International Born Bastard - am i right? I've heard in so many quarters he's funding boko haram. Nor be today we know say this guy get sense pass devil.

Qué estás diciendo
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad: International Born Bastard - am i right? I've heard in so many quarters he's funding boko haram. Nor be today we know say this guy get sense pass devil.
you heard! Where are your evidence's? Bring your proofs. Except ofcourse you just want get cheap publicity.
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Afroconnect: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2014
This should be the stance of every true Nationalist with any iota of self pride and integrity.

How can you tolerate a group of dumb savages plundering your lands and raping your women...only helpless cowards do that.

Good position IBB.
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by aurenflani: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2014
RebelLeader15: I cannot fathom how someone named IBB who left office without no foot print of achievement , that Gambari who use power against those who gave him can still open that dirty,smelling thing called mouth and talk about this country. When we all know him as the Grandfather of Boko Haram.

Abokis are dangerous wild animals since 200BC

Stiffnecked fuul; gullible and ignoramus.
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2014
IBB is irrelevant. He is among those who destroyed the good future of Nigeria. He should shut the f**k up!
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by hansad: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2014
The architect of religious divide in Nigeria has spoken. The OIC master. Whoever takes his word serious is not also serious. Fake Maradona.
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by bidexmat(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Provie:
Illiteracy is a disease; much deadlier than Ebola. If you went to school, you would know the difference between a message and a messenger, especially on a volatile national issue. I don't call people b*stard.
Provie:
Illiteracy is a disease; much deadlier than Ebola. If you went to school, you would know the difference between a message and a messenger, especially on a volatile national issue. I don't call people b*stard.
It's quite disheartening to say u r mentally retarded and so bigoted. Volatile national issue it is indeed! Hw more sensitive can it sound wen the demon himself has spoken. Do u even knw wat assimilation and reading in between the lines means? Oh! I see u r too daft to read the hand writing on the wall. Somethings are better left unsaid. U r too clueless and it is appalling to b an educated illirate and far more gross not to be enlightened! No need arguing with a prate. U sit there with ur 5mb data plan just to reply me in such a lame manner. I nw understand how gullible u are! Knw dat this ur so called elder state man is nothin but the devil's incarnate who fighting for a barbaric cause and that cause will soon sink him into the deepest pit of hell, so if u care to join him pls feel free. Imagine dat dushbag coming out to say negotiation is the way out when the primary objective boko haram is to islamize this entity. What are u thinking stupid! U jst garbaged in and thought to urself, "woaw this is a patriotic message coming from an elder state man". ELDER STATEMAN MA POO!!!
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Provie(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
bidexmat: It's quite disheartening to say u r mentally retarded and so bigoted. Volatile national issue it is indeed! Hw more sensitive can it sound wen the demon himself has spoken. Do u even knw wat assimilation and reading in between the lines means? Oh! I see u r too daft to read the hand writing on the wall. Somethings are better left unsaid. U r too clueless and it is appalling to b an educated illirate and far more gross not to be enlightened! No need arguing with a prate. U sit there with ur 5mb data plan just to reply me in such a lame manner. I nw understand how gullible u are! Knw dat this ur so called elder state man is nothin but the devil's incarnate who fighting for a barbaric cause and that cause will soon sink him into the deepest pit of hell, so if u care to join him pls feel free. Imagine dat dushbag coming out to say negotiation is the way out when the primary objective boko haram is to islamize this entity. What are u thinking stupid! U jst garbaged in and thought to urself, "woaw this is a patriotic message coming from an elder state man". ELDER STATEMAN MA POO!!!

Wat a desperate but failed attempt to debunk my obviously factual view of u! Ur illiteracy is so glaringly a disease. Wat else do u say of someone who is always getting mad at people for their own lack of understanding? Even for telling dem who dey are?

You want to kill urself and kill everybody over a simple point: whether or not it is better to negotiate wit BH. I repeat, if you went to school, you would know the difference between a message and a messenger.

And I can't say more than this. Not to an illiterate.
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by suwailad(f): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

Boko haram NL agent sorri no deal!!! Go back and tell shekau ,no begotiation with terrorists!!! BTW when are you blowing yourself up? Just make sure it is inside your camp!!! So that many of your will be available for your Sex or.gy

Boko haram wants your catholic meat, infidel!
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by bidexmat(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Provie:
desperate to debunk wat factual view! fallacy by a derailed homo- sapien like u. u r busy ranting message and messenger and at thesame time sain nofin. competing wiv an imbeccile for wat useless trophy? mayb a victim of bomb blast from ur family will make u reason like a sane person. u r sitted wherever n talkin gibbberish! come to the battle zone and ur brain will clear. i wil pay ur tfare so u com n face the devil himself in the north. didirin. negotiation after genocide! wat a way to go stupid.

Wat a desperate but failed attempt to debunk my obviously factual view of u! Ur illiteracy is so glaringly a disease. Wat else do u say of someone who is always getting mad at people for their own lack of understanding? Even for telling dem who dey are?

You want to kill urself and kill everybody over a simple point: whether or not it is better to negotiate wit BH. I repeat, if you went to school, you would know the difference between a message and a messenger.

And I can't say more than this. Not to an illiterate.
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by bonnybonco: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
What is the acronym for Independentday Bomb Blast?
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by cliffm43: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
PerfectFortune: No negotiation as you said but what is the effective way out?

Send the mugu (GEJ) out of Aso Rock and I don't care who goes in. Jona must be out as we have had enuf of him already. I don't think he has got something special to offer us anymore apart from acting as a dummy in the Govt villa while the professional looters continue business as usual.

YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT AND DEVILISH...IF JONA GOES OUT FROM ASO ROCK,THEN YOUR PAPA WILL COME IN TO RULE THE IDIOTIC PEOPLE THAT BELONG TO THE ZOO.......FOOLS THAT WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING,YOU ARE AN HAUSA MAN,PEOPLE WHO GET COMMON SENSE IN HAUSA LAND,KNOWS THE BEST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA,BUT IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO ARE BLIND TALK ANYHOW.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by olanrewajumi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
many things really went wrong during jona's regime. during z time, doctors took strike as dere holiday.ASUU went on strike during z regime,asup went on strike,boko haram became powerful,BH abducted our gals,patience became our English teacher,Ebola came to Nigeria..I don't know why he z still referred to as "good luck"
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by bigboss80s(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
You took the words right out of my mouth
Hadone: THE ISSUE OF NEGOTIATE OR NOT TO NEGOTIATE WITH WITH BOKOKARAM ARE STRATEGIES EMPLOYED TO KEEP DECIEVING US AND TAKE NO SERIOUS ACTION IN ADDRESSING THE ISSUE. THE FG IS SO GOOD IN GIVING STU;PID EXCUSES LIKE "you cee if i go BOMB sabisa foyest, i go BOMB all d pikin wey dem dey capshure. And Nigerans go blame say i be clueless cos i give d orders" BUT IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION, BEFORE THE CAPTURE OF THE GIRLS SAMBISA WAS A DEN FOR PURELY BOKOHARAM TERORISTS FOR OVER A YEAR. WHY DIDNT YOU ATTACK THEM SINCE?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by cuteboy2: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
PerfectFortune: No negotiation as you said but what is the effective way out?

Send the mugu (GEJ) out of Aso Rock and I don't care who goes in. Jona must be out as we have had enuf of him already. I don't think he has got something special to offer us anymore apart from acting as a dummy in the Govt villa while the professional looters continue business as usual.

Who should carry out this your order?
Why not go and send him out of the Villa yourself. Abi you no get hands and legs?

You don't care who goes in shocked shocked. Omo see hatred shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Femistico(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
yea I agree wif IBB dnt negotiate with terrorists bcuz americans dont negotiate...datz why I like OBJ
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by RebelLeader15(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
aurenflani:

Stiffnecked fuul; gullible and ignoramus.
I think that the right name for your father..
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by olatade(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Let me rephrase the statement "I m satisfied with jonathan's inability to rescue the chibok girls"-Ibb
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by PerfectFortune: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
deeobserver209:
Another APC E-Rat grin

See how delusional you are. So everything and anything anti jonathan is APC.

I pity your likes.

For your information, my vote will surely go to Jimi Agbaje if fielded as the PDP candidate for Lagos. That is how civilized I am.

GEJ has failed us. Grow up and stop leaking politicians' bottoms.
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
deeobserver209: For the first time ever am in agreement with IBB (Mr Corruption).
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by PerfectFortune: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2014
cliffm43:

YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT AND DEVILISH...IF JONA GOES OUT FROM ASO ROCK,THEN YOUR PAPA WILL COME IN TO RULE THE IDIOTIC PEOPLE THAT BELONG TO THE ZOO.......FOOLS THAT WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING,YOU ARE AN HAUSA MAN,PEOPLE WHO GET COMMON SENSE IN HAUSA LAND,KNOWS THE BEST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA,BUT IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO ARE BLIND TALK ANYHOW.

Is that all you could say? I pity you and your unborn generations.

I have said it before and I will say it again, my vote will go to Jimi Agbaje if fielded for Lagos guuber by PDP but as for Jona, it is a no no as he has failed us enough.

Get civilized, get a life, stop promoting incompetence.
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by lyntiffany(f): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2014
nerodenero: Trying hard to rewrite his wrongs.

Well said IBB but your wrongs in the time past is part of the reason we are where we are today.Jonathan might be inept in handling the affairs of the nation but you guys had created enough challenges too much for the Bayelsa man to solve.

Anyways,happy birthday.
You have spoken well dear
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by afrika(f): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
there is sense in the nonsense that awful man just made. now what? I need solutions and not stories? the president has had it rough through out his tenor. not funny at all. even if Na propaganda. its becoming a rough play. so discount that thought. people we re together and would be hard to disintegrate.
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by MaxDick9ja: 4:15am On Aug 18, 2014
PerfectFortune:

You may be right but I will not blame IBB cos he is not in power and he is not charged with ensuring the security of life and properties of Nigerian citizens, but GEJ is the commander in chief hence should be responsible for the bulk of the fault as he is the one empowered enuf to fix things.

Maybe if your IBB performed well when he was in power GEJ won't be faced with cleaning up the mess his corupt government creatted in the first place
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by MightySparrow: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2014
General Maradona Evil Genius,
I hope his hands are clean in this matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL / FG Appoints Jega, Udoma, Emenike, Others As Governing Council Chairs / Jonathan Showed No Political Will In Fight Against Boko Haram – US Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.