Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) (1285 Views)

General Azazi A.k.a. General "No Nonsense"is Dead!(pictures) / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by suwailad(f): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Did you guys miss this video? Have you ever wondered why he was killed? See this rare footage and please share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HfkH82TaEk

3 Likes

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Not PDP
Northern elements who wanted the presidency
Watch the video again
Those elements are now APC

4 Likes

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by suwailad(f): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
babyosisi: Not PDP
Northern elements who wanted the presidency
Watch the video again
Those elements are now APC

THIS STUFF OF YOURS IS THEORY BABY SIS, YOU WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN WITHOUT BIAS
Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

THIS STUFF OF YOURS IS THEORY BABY SIS, YOU WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN WITHOUT BIAS

I watched the whole video
The faction of PDP that unleashed boko haram on the nation are now In APC
So it is wrong to accuse PDP of having a hand in Boko
It is more about people who wanted to rule and feel they were denied rulership and sore that there would be no peace
Azazi said that clearly
The blame is on disgruntled northern elements majority of whom are now in APC

4 Likes

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by suwailad(f): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
babyosisi:

I watched the whole video
The faction of PDP that unleashed boko haram on the nation are now In APC
So it is wrong to accuse PDP of having a hand in Boko

you are theorizing - please name the members now in APC who are the masterminders. be honest just like Azazi.
dont bother yourself if you dont reply, i'll just take it as another senseless comment

2 Likes

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Maybe I'm not well grounded in English, please can someone point out where he said pdp is boko haram in that speech? undecided

3 Likes

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by suwailad(f): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
IdiAmin1: Maybe I'm not well grounded in English, please can someone point out where he said pdp is boko haram in that speech? undecided

But you can speak good english now, do i need to spell it all out word for word?

2 Likes

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 16, 2014
IdiAmin1: Maybe I'm not well grounded in English, please can someone point out where he said pdp is boko haram in that speech? undecided

Only the eediotic poster heard it
He thinks the the caption of a clip or the thread defines the content

5 Likes

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by deeobserver209(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2014
We all know that Born to rule elements are behind Boko Haram terrorism. Incidentally must of them have pitch tent with APC.
@Op where in the video did you hear him say PDP sponsored or were behind Boko Haram?
Have no idea what your motives are. It's either you don't understand English or you're just mischievously trying to take the heat off APC, whom everyone believes are sympathetic to Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Gen Azazi was murdered in cold blood by the PDP to shot him up. To bad Yakowa na kowa was a collateral damage

1 Like

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by tunshe: 5:44am On Aug 16, 2014
Babyosisi is blind to the truth since 1900.
Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by C0llynz0ii: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Azzazi: The current violence did not escalate until there was a declaration by the current President (Jonathan) that he was going to contest. PDP got it wrong fron the onset by saying Mr A can rule, Mr B cannot rule which was unconstitutional. That created the climate for what we are experiencing today (boko haram). Someone was thinking that only A could win and if he did not win, there will be violence in the society. Let us analyse it and see if the violence in the north east just
escalated and Boko haram suddenly became
better trained, better equipped and better funded, in any case, how did it happen
Those where the exact words of Azzazi in 2012, as we all know, those who couldn't bear the thought of MR. ''B'' ruling have since defected to the party where the truly belong, APC.

2 Likes

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by HarrveySpecter(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2014
sometimes I wonder how Nigerians think, I really do. How can you be so gullible to say a hand full of people are behind that organisation? How much could they have to keep funding the organisation for years? How rich can they be to buy weapons for them and sustain it, that the NA can't buy for its soldiers?
Why do we choose to ignore reality and be so biased and sentimental?
Sometimes we just need to ask the simplest of questions
Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by bokoslayer: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2014

The truth is now out, Azazi never said PDP is Boko Haram. I'm just wondering where the supporters of APC and the press got their story from. They have been quoting this video as their source, unfortunately Azazi never said anything like that. Infact what he said was what everyone has been saying - they north thinks the presidency is their preserve.

1 Like

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by bokoslayer: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2014
From this video, one can even say elements from the north colluded to kill Azazi cos all his postulations on Boko Haram was pointing to the north. I know the supporters of APC cannot reason enough to see this. #APCisBokoHaram#

1 Like

Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by o42austino(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2014
He was talking about the Northerns in PDP, Who tot that its their Right to Rule Nigeria and that Another Tribe(Mr.B) Dose not hv a chance.
Re: General Azazi - Pdp Is Boko Haram (video) by egift(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2014
PDP terrorizing Nigeria since time Imo River grin

(1) (Reply)

40 Soldiers Vow Not To Fight Boko Haram –report / Police Declared War On NSCDC, Lunched Nationwide Attacks On Officers / A Concerned Nigerian's Reply To Gej's Presidential Declaration Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.