Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out (898 Views)

Computer Instructor. / Computer Instructor Trainer Wanted At FUTO Owerri Environs / WANTED: COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR/CAFE MANAGER AT OJO BARRACKS,LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by Clinton594(m): 12:28am On Aug 16, 2014
I have a LG laptop, and the painful part is that the accessories are too scarce.
My hinges spoiled i had to go construct a similar one, now it's my battery. I've sought new battery for long now it's model is LG A32-H17 incase you've seen one or you're selling it.

Buh my question is, is there anything like external battery just like the external DVD Rms and hard drives. An external portable power saver I can look for.
Something that works like the mobile power bank for laptops. Very portable, something I can have in my laptop bag that powers my laptop externally
Please tell me guys, I need your replies
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Sure, but they should be common in Lagos.
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by digitite: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2014
Of course, there are. I don't know of Nigeria, but I do get original ones from the US.
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by guente02(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Maybe you should check online and try to see the feasibility of ordering one. Why have an external battery when the main reason for owning a laptop is because of its portability.
Cheers Bro.
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by Clinton594(m): 12:06am On Aug 20, 2014
digitite: Of course, there are. I don't know of Nigeria, but I do get original ones from the US.

That's it bro please how long does it last

Can I get a picture of it from you pleaseeeeeee
I'm begging.
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by Clinton594(m): 12:08am On Aug 20, 2014
guente02: Maybe you should check online and try to see the feasibility of ordering one. Why have an external battery when the main reason for owning a laptop is because of its portability.
Cheers Bro.

My guy abeg do you have any website in mind for me to check
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by guente02(m): 1:04am On Aug 20, 2014
Clinton594:

My guy abeg do you have any website in mind for me to check
Ebay or Amazon dats all
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by digitite: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Clinton594:

That's it bro please how long does it last

Can I get a picture of it from you pleaseeeeeee
I'm begging.

I will send you a link later, so you see different varieties smiley
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
digitite:

I will send you a link later, so you see different varieties smiley
pls i dnt know what went wrong. My HP mini only works wen plugged and d current does not charge it anymore. The moment i remove charger from power it goes off.
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by digitite: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pinkyeyes: pls i dnt know what went wrong. My HP mini only works wen plugged and d current does not charge it anymore. The moment i remove charger from power it goes off.

First, check the charger; use another compatible charger on it, if the problem persist, then the battery could be faulty and you would need to get a new one.
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by Clinton594(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
digitite:

First, check the charger; use another compatible charger on it, if the problem persist, then the battery could be faulty and you would need to get a new one.

it's not necessarily the battery that is faulty...... she should check if there was a power surge before the damage happened, then It might be the charging IC . Either ways , she should take it to a hardware engineer for repairs
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by digitite: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Clinton594:

it's not necessarily the battery that is faulty...... she should check if there was a power surge before the damage happened, then It might be the charging IC . Either ways , she should take it to a hardware engineer for repairs

But at least Diagnosis tends to start from the source .

Besides, what damage are you indicating here ?
Re: An Experienced Computer Instructor Should Help Out by Clinton594(m): 5:36am On Aug 23, 2014
Hey big bros abeg send me the pix nah.
and the damage I meant was the problem to which she needed solution

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Any Of Laptops Hp 8760w, 8770w,8740w / Computer Tricks You Should Try. / Confused And Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.