Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India (1013 Views)

Current Post-Graduate Admissions In Nigeria (2015/2016) / Novena University Admissions In Delta State / Admissions in Tansian University Umunya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by paddymo(m): 5:31am On Aug 16, 2014
Got emails from nairalanders who declared intention to study computer science, Information Technology and Computer Engineering in India, so i decided to share this. To come over here is not as hard as you think. firstly, you have to ensure you have 5 credit minimum in your waec or neco exams. you Don't need any entrance examination. There are a lot of schools offering Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering. These course are 3years, only the engineering may be 4years in some schools. studying in these schools depends on your budget. India has schools for the poor and the rich, so its all in your advantage which to choose.

Getting a visa to India is the easiest thing one could ever think of. once you have your admission letter at hand from Indian college/university your visa is sure. It didn't take me days before my visa was secured. but one thing about Nigerians is that anything that has to do with traveling abroad is a huge task and involves huge amount of money. but let me surprise you brother. visa is just $77 approximately 13k depending on dollar exchange rate. you can see what i mean now.

Getting admission letter depends on the school modus operandi. but majority of Indian universities will grant foreigners provision letter when you fulfill their mark-sheet requirement (waec grades) for the purpose of getting visa in your home country. In some schools, application fees are requested before admission letter can be issued and others ensures that the student pays for one full year before admission can be granted, Don't let that border you at all. you can go for schools that accept application fee token if you are scared of not getting admitted. but I will advise you remove that thoughts totally when it comes to foreign affairs.

Finally, flights to India isn't really expensive. some airline can get as low as 160k for a two way ticket. so make a better plan and in 3 weeks minimum, you will be in India.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by Mucokey(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2014
Incisively interesting...
Good job @op
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by paddymo(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2014
Mucokey: Incisively interesting...
Good job @op

Thanks buddy!!!
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by abayomi93(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2014
paddymo: Got emails from nairalanders who declared intention to study computer science, Information Technology and Computer Engineering in India, so i decided to share this. To come over here is not as hard as you think. firstly, you have to ensure you have 5 credit minimum in your waec or neco exams. you Don't need any entrance examination. There are a lot of schools offering Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering. These course are 3years, only the engineering may be 4years in some schools. studying in these schools depends on your budget. India has schools for the poor and the rich, so its all in your advantage which to choose.

Getting a visa to India is the easiest thing one could ever think of. once you have your admission letter at hand from Indian college/university your visa is sure. It didn't take me days before my visa was secured. but one thing about Nigerians is that anything that has to do with traveling abroad is a huge task and involves huge amount of money. but let me surprise you brother. visa is just $77 approximately 13k depending on dollar exchange rate. you can see what i mean now.

Getting admission letter depends on the school modus operandi. but majority of Indian universities will grant foreigners provision letter when you fulfill their mark-sheet requirement (waec grades) for the purpose of getting visa in your home country. In some schools, application fees are requested before admission letter can be issued and others ensures that the student pays for one full year before admission can be granted, Don't let that border you at all. you can go for schools that accept application fee token if you are scared of not getting admitted. but I will advise you remove that thoughts totally when it comes to foreign affairs.

Finally, flights to India isn't really expensive. some airline can get as low as 160k for a two way ticket. so make a better plan and in 3 weeks minimum, you will be in India.
op wen u say 5credits,Wat ar the subject ur refering to?
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by paddymo(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2014
abayomi93: op wen u say 5credits,Wat ar the subject ur refering to?

Well, In Nigeria, for instance, if you are science oriented, you go for science course in university. but here in India, having a science orientation is just an added advantage. my advice is, have credit in math and english then if you are science student, 3 more subject and art student ( only applicable in some university) as well
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by Toliimaa: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2014
What if I want to do masters in Engineering in India, what are the requirement and like what range is the school fees
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by degreen: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Let say i want to study info technology, how much will i be paying annually
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by paddymo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Toliimaa: What if I want to do masters in Engineering in India, what are the requirement and like what range is the school fees

Toliimaa masters in Engineering isnt different from the note i dropped. but in this case, you have to send your transcript or and other certificate to the school involved and in returns, the school will send you provision letter for the purpose of obtaining visa. The fees ranges from $3000 to $10,000 or more depending on the school if its private or public. just drop your email and i will help you more on it
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by paddymo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
degreen: Let say i want to study info technology, how much will i be paying annually

It depends on the institution. all the years are not the same. the first year might be like $3000 to $5000 depending on the school the subsequently, you will pay less. drop your email if you wanna make a trip to india on this purpose and i will be of help to you
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by paddymo(m): 4:51am On Aug 17, 2014
Just feel free to drop your comments and inquiries here so others can learn
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by Rawlings120(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2014
paddymo: Just feel free to drop your comments and inquiries here so others can learn
pls email me your number will like us to talk about this....... Runthings4real2003@yahoo.com ... Thanks and keep up the good work.
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by paddymo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
Rawlings120: pls email me your number will like us to talk about this....... Runthings4real2003@yahoo.com ... Thanks and keep up the good work.

Runthings you will get a facebook friend request with this your email. but you are free to ask any question here as well so that others can get info too. Please if you wanna inquire about coming to india without a student visa. feel free to ask your questions
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by liveogd(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
What are the procedures for masters programme in Elect/elect
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by paddymo(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
liveogd: What are the procedures for masters programme in Elect/elect

To do masters in any course, you need to summit your first degree trascript or statement of result, your high school marksheet (12th) thats your waec or neco, your first school living certificate or result(10th), Date of birth certificate, local government of origin, scanned passport page. Have you made any contact with any school yet? just let know your progress and i will guide you where necessary
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by adewasco2k(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
paddymo:

To do masters in any course, you need to summit your first degree trascript or statement of result, your high school marksheet (12th) thats your waec or neco, your first school living certificate or result(10th), Date of birth certificate, local government of origin, scanned passport page. Have you made any contact with any school yet? just let know your progress and i will guide you where necessary

Which state in India are you?
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by koladata(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2015
Please can you tell me the school fee range for masters program, or can you send your number to koladata@gmail.com . i need to talk to you privately
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by paddymo(m): 2:52am On Oct 18, 2015
adewasco2k:

Which state in India are you?
I'm in Delhi
Re: What You Must Know About Computer Science & Info Technology Admissions In India by paddymo(m): 2:52am On Oct 18, 2015
koladata:
Please can you tell me the school fee range for masters program, or can you send your number to koladata@gmail.com . i need to talk to you privately
sorry hvnt been here for long. are you still interested ?

(1) (Reply)

Are U A Medical Aspirant or a Newly Admitted Med Student? Read This!!!!! / University Of Nigeria Nsukka 2015/2016 Thread For Admission/pume Updates / How To Re-print 2015 JAMB UTME CBT Exam Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.