Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit (45096 Views)

9 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians In 2015 - Takemetonaija.com / 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria / Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
Who said Nigerians don't look professional in suits? wink cheesy grin grin cool
Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by smoothlips(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
LMAyedun: Gov. T.A Orji
Worst performing governor of all time
Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by goldentee(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Useless goats full nairaland. Chai! Can't stop laughing[size=8pt][/size]
IYANGBALI: I won't lie o,me I wan fok dat woman o even if na just to take the cap of my thing rub her thing for half a second
Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by laoma15(m): 1:07am On Aug 18, 2014
They all look descent and good looking. Since political office is an official assignment. I will suggest that they stick to swearing of suit for office and wear native dress only for social functions. They look too clumsy and unserious in native attires most times.
Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by MASAKAR(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2014
I deem they endeavoured to promote our culture by wearing our native cloth
Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2014
jimikata: what is the price of each sizes?

2x2x12 @ N300
(for nogging of all roofing, if you are using stone coated it's best for your purlin

2x3x12@ N400
(for purlin if you are using stepped tiles, long span aluminum or Nigerite asbestoes sheet)

2x4x12@ N500
(for rafters, king post, tie beam) depend on your capenter and your pocket

2x6x12@ N800
(for king post and sometimes tie beam)

3x4x12@ N800
(for wall plates)

1x10x12@N1, 700 plus edges and sides smoothing (for facial board)
Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by meetmuyiwa(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2014
I was hoping to see Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola in suit. Someone pls help with that

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2014
University of Uzuka student
dances to The Matter by wizkid.watch video>>> http:///1kNjJR2 Bad teacher defiles a 10 year
old pupil>>>>> http:///1kNjBRA This video will definately crack
you up , Seyi Law singing
dorobucci in Wasiu Ayinde’s fuji
voice >>>>>http:///1kNk9a3 Cute Naija girl dancing to The
matter by Maleek berry ft
Wizkid>>>> http:///1kNklGe
Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by pmoye(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Say no more!

Spaxon:
would love 2 see Obasanjo on suit

Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by Spaxon(f): 4:25am On Aug 14, 2020
pmoye:
Say no more!

Please bring back his agbada o cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by pmoye(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2020
You have changed your mind...so fast. One can not even play with you... small rough play with Baba on suit and you're already calling for agbada. :-D

Spaxon:

Please bring back his agbada o cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by Spaxon(f): 3:26am On Aug 15, 2020
pmoye:
You have changed your mind...so fast. One can not even play with you... small rough play with Baba on suit and you're already calling for agbada. :-D

He looks so malnourished
Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by Zeion422(m): 3:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Dat were d real money is
Eldavido1:
I think I prefer them in their Agbada. .!
Re: Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit by pmoye(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
And yet he is so wealthy. :-) Don't let the no-cream face deceive you. :-)

Spaxon:

He looks so malnourished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / INEC Releases Photos Of Sample Ballot Boxes For 2019 Elections / Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.