Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Plssss Fellow Unilag Nairalanders - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plssss Fellow Unilag Nairalanders (603 Views)

Plsssss And Plssss / Plssss Fellow Unilag Nairalanders / "Give the Polytechnics a Chance", says UNILAG Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plssss Fellow Unilag Nairalanders by philoo(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
[b] fellow nairalanders in unill was favored by God to be admitted on merit to study systems engineering this academic session (2008/09), l've only been to lagos once-to write the post-ume exams, l am an orphan and don't have any sponsor, and l wouldn't like toloose this admission because of lack of accommodation,

so l am begging my fellow kind-hearted nairalanders in unilag who could help accommodate me at least for the clearance period pending when school will give accommodation

l 'll be most grateful if anyone willbe willing to assist me,
Re: Plssss Fellow Unilag Nairalanders by coolnice(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2008
awwwww.

i would have loved to help o. but i will be going there on the 17th to start the registration/clearance.

and i dont know if my parents would agree o. dont blame them
how do i tell them.

meanwhile. where did u stay during your post ume?

Also, let the others come, let's see if they can help
Re: Plssss Fellow Unilag Nairalanders by philoo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2008
i simply came by night bus and and went straight to exam hall , after which l went back to izuchukwu park at jibowu and boarded a night bus back to rivers state, it was n't a nice expirience but that was how l wrote the apt test
Re: Plssss Fellow Unilag Nairalanders by coolnice(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2008
eya. sorry. that sounds bad.
let's see what the others have to say
Re: Plssss Fellow Unilag Nairalanders by ukamakson: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2008
wud av loved 2 help ,only if u were 2 b a girl undecided
Re: Plssss Fellow Unilag Nairalanders by coolnice(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2008
ukamakson so you be girl? i thought you were male all this while
Re: Plssss Fellow Unilag Nairalanders by lobinoxebe(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2008
hmm, i have some guys and girls in Yabatech you can stay with,

But don't know whatz up with their strike,

we can still work something out,

i can talk to some peps, u cab still scut with them in there, man, keep safe

send me an email, topojons@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Sharpen Your Memory / Today 7th Nov 2008, There Was Another Fraud Explosion At Wema Bank / Make Money Applying For Schools And Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.