Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

185mikel's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 185mikel's Profile / 185mikel's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 13 pages)

Business / Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by 185mikel(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2015
happy weekend to you all. more biz ideas are still coming, i will post later today.

1 Like

Business / Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by 185mikel(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
BUSINESS IDEA 5

Internet Trainer
Use your web savvy to help others get online.

Business Overview. Believe it or not, there are still lots of folks, including many senior citizens and retirees--who don't have a clue how to access the internet or where to go once they're on it. If you're a tech whiz and you like nothing better than tinkering online--then you can these individuals learn how to navigate the information superhighway with ease as an internet trainer. You'll give seminars, workshops, day-long courses or provide one-on-one assistance at senior centers and in individuals' homes. And you can teach the basics or tailor your programs to the specific types of internet use your clients want to know. The advantages to this business are that--assuming you already have a computer--you can start on a shoestring, and while the internet's been around for a while, not everyone is internet-savvy, so there's plenty of room for growth. Plus, you get to play on the internet every day! As an internet trainer, you'll naturally need a solid background in navigating the internet, including aspects like internet marketing and research. You'll need the patience to guide computer-phobic types through their paces, even when it seems to you that they should have picked it up a dozen mouse clicks back. And you should have the marketing skills to both land new clients and take advantage of repeat business.

The Market. Your clients can be individual seniors or senior centers. Give seminars and workshops at local colleges and community centers--this identifies you as an expert and is a good way to garner business and individual clients. Establish relationships with computer stores and ask them to refer you to customers.

[b]Needed Equipment. [/b]All you really need to get started are your computer and a few online services so you can research clients' specific needs and how to solve them before you arrive on-site. You should have a laser or inkjet printer for banging out cheat sheets and guides, and if you'll be giving seminars, you'll want a desktop projector and a laser pointer so the whole group can see what you're doing.

1 Like

Career / Re: Learn How To Create a Professional Website & Blog by 185mikel(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
good
Business / Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by 185mikel(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
BUSINESS IDEA 4

Shared Office Center
Got office space? Monthly rent can be expensive for small businesses, but offering up a shared office center is a win-win situation for you and your small business tenants.

Business Overview. Shared office facilities are very popular, and the demand for low-cost shared office rentals continues to increase right across North America. As an alternative to working from home many small companies are utilizing shared office space as a way to keep monthly overheads manageable, and shared office centers usually consist of 20 to 30 small individual offices housed within one location. A shared office center can be started on a reasonable investment with a very good profits. Additional revenue can be generated from providing your tenants with a wide range of 'extra services,' such as reception and secretarial services, high-speed photocopying, parcel shipping and receiving, and boardroom facilities. The individual offices can be rented furnished or unfurnished, providing this option to tenants is also an excellent way to increase your business income with furniture and equipment rentals.

1 Share

Business / Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by 185mikel(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
BUSINESS IDEA 3

Errand Service
Help busy people get through the day by providing an errand service.

Business Overview. Let's face it; today's busy lifestyles mean that a lot working people just don't have time for even the simplest of errands, such as taking the family pet to the veterinarian for a routine checkup, buying Aunt Sue a birthday present, or picking up the kids after school. Which is great news if you're a multi tasked looking to start your own simple, inexpensive, yet potentially very profitable business. An errand service can be operated with nothing more than a cell phone and reliable transportation. Land clients by networking and by creating a simple marketing brochure explaining the services you provide along with your contact information. The brochures can be pinned to community bulletin boards, hand-delivered to homes and businesses and distributed with the local newspaper. A few promotional items such as pens and memo pads emblazoned with your company logo, name and telephone number given out to potential customers will go a long way as a daily reminder of your fast, reliable and affordable errand services. This is the kind of business where growth is fuelled by referrals, so customer service and satisfaction are the most important goals.

[b]The Market.[/b]Busy individuals who need a little help getting their day to day errands done. You can also market your services to small business owners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Business To Business / Re: Get Nigeria 50 million Phone Numbers For Marketing Purpose by 185mikel(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2015
still available
Business / Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by 185mikel(m): 7:55am On Feb 19, 2015
BUSINESS ONE

EVENT PLANNING
Has expansion possibilities

One of the first things you need to do is visit every potential event location with which you plan to work. Work with the marketing manager to tour each site and learn what is available at each location. Start a database that will allow you to sort venues by varying features--the number of people each site holds, if there is AV equipment available on site, will you need to arrange for rental chairs, etc. Then when you are beginning to plan an event with a client, you can find out what the key parameters are for the event and easily pull up the three or four sites that meet the basic criteria. and engagement parties, etc.

BUSINESS TWO

INTERIOR DECORATOR
Experience, training or licensing may be needed

Market your talents to building contractors. People purchasing new homes can often be overwhelmed with the choices and possibilities in home decorating. Design some questionnaires for each major element and each major room in the house. Find out how the homeowner will use the home--are there children? Pets? Does the woman of the house wear high heels? Do the home's residents neglect to remove shoes? How will each room be used? Where might task lighting and ambient lighting be most appropriate?

more are still coming, hopefully you will find one or two that appeal to you. in my next posting, I will be dropping more tips. I just want to be sure if you guy like it by judging from the amount of views on this thread.

Follow this thread. Join me tomorrow with another tips on business and business ideas info.

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by 185mikel(m): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2015
In these thread, i will share with you business ideas and business related articles that would be of benefit to all of us.
I have a lot of business ideas I will like to share with you, but firstly, I will drop 2 and in subsequent posting, I will drop others one after the other if I am sure you are interested in it and would like to see more and for me to continue posting. This will encourage me to continue and I am sure there is definitely something we are going to benefit from the frequent posting.

I will post in a short time, I will be back.

2 Likes

Business To Business / Re: Web Design – Professional Website Design Services by 185mikel(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2015
thank God is midweek
Career / Re: Learn How To Create a Professional Website & Blog by 185mikel(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2015
thank God is midweek
Adverts / Re: Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. by 185mikel(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2015
thank God is midweek
Business / Re: Need Traffic To Your Website, Product Or Services? Read This. by 185mikel(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
alright
Career / Re: Learn How To Create a Professional Website & Blog by 185mikel(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2015
happy Midweek
Adverts / Re: Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. by 185mikel(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2015
happy midweek
Business To Business / Re: Web Design – Professional Website Design Services by 185mikel(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2015
online payment, website donation website. ecommerce website with shopping cart, membership website and much more.

call now to get started 08029620538
Adverts / Re: Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. by 185mikel(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2015
this product is still available
Career / Re: Learn How To Create a Professional Website & Blog by 185mikel(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Saturday class is now available .
Adverts / Re: Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. by 185mikel(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
happy midweek
Business To Business / Re: Web Design – Professional Website Design Services by 185mikel(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
happy midweek
Career / Re: Learn How To Create a Professional Website & Blog by 185mikel(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
happy midweek
Business To Business / Re: Web Design – Professional Website Design Services by 185mikel(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
thank God for today
Adverts / Re: Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. by 185mikel(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2015
happy Sunday to you all
Business To Business / Re: Introduce Your Business by 185mikel(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2015
We Offer Full Website Design Service

Here we offer full WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES plus hosting. No matter what your project requires, we have the expertise, team member who can add any feature or function, redesign any website for a new look and feel, create new original website base on specific requirement, and more. There is no limit to our capabilities. We are able to complete even the most complex website requirements.

Business Website
Ecommerce Website
Online Payment Website
Membership Website
And much more.

Simple, dynamic and high-quality Layout-design.

Contact us on 08029620538 To get started.

Price: from N15,000

www.alphasofts.net

Business To Business / Re: Introduce Your Business by 185mikel(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Get over 50 millions recent and active GSM phone number database in Nigeria. This can be used to send targeting marketing sms to targeted people.

For business, for election campaigning and so much more.

It's available for purchase. Price is N5,000

Call to order for these numbers.

Business To Business / Re: How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! by 185mikel(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2015
can someone pay me through my website from abroad, for example USA? or is it only for nigerians with their ATM card?
Adverts / Re: Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. by 185mikel(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Get over 50 millions recent and active GSM phone number database in Nigeria. This can be used to send targeting marketing sms to targeted people.

For business, for election campaigning and so much more.

It's available for purchase. Price is N5,000

Call to order for these numbers.

Career / Re: Learn How To Create a Professional Website & Blog by 185mikel(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Welcome to a bright beautiful morning.
Business To Business / Re: Web Design – Professional Website Design Services by 185mikel(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Web Design – Professional Website Design Services

Are you thinking of getting a professional website for your business? Great website starts here. Contact me now so we can talk about and get started on your website design project. 08029620538.

The price starts from :
* N30,000 for up to 5 pages website
* N40,000 for up to 10 pages website
* N50,000 for up to 15 pages website
* For custom offer, Contact us

All price may be slightly "NEGOTIABLE" depending on the type of website.

If you want an eCommerce website, contact me to give us the basic details of what you need and the number of product you would to feature on the website so I can give you an accurate price.

All website prices include 1 year Hosting and domain name.

We have designed over a thousand websites and have the experience to handle any kind of website and any feature you want on any website.

Contact now on 08029620538

The same phone number here is also for WhatApp, feel free to contact us anytime to ask anything or for support.

Yours faithful,

Michael Odega
Adverts / Re: Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. by 185mikel(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2015
good morning everyone, welcome to a beautiful and bright new week.
Business To Business / Re: Web Design – Professional Website Design Services by 185mikel(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
good morning everyone, welcome to a beautiful and bright new week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.