Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

185mikel's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 185mikel's Profile / 185mikel's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) by 185mikel(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:
This is too much, stop pushing this to FP...how many divks did she suck to get to where she is...that's all I wanna know.

The worst thing is she's ugly and I mean very ugly that's the most irritating part lipsrsealed
the place at the top is not for the beauty. it is for those who God reserve it for. you have not seen anything, more of her still coming and will be publish here on front page

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by 185mikel(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Beremx:
haven't we had enough of this story?
her story just start. more are still coming

1 Like

Adverts / Re: Get Over 50 Millions Recent And Active GSM Phone Number Database In Nigeria. by 185mikel(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
still available
Adverts / Re: Get Nigerian 20,000 Active E-mail Addresses List Of Business Owners & Managers by 185mikel(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
it is still available
Business To Business / Re: Web Design – Professional Website Design Services by 185mikel(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Happy monday to you all
Phones / Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by 185mikel(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
Good morning, please lets be careful of our phones And Phone Addiction

Its not natural when people die due to the couldn’t hear the car Horn ,because of the headphones on their ears.

People Easily Lose their Virginity with no sign of sorrows or Regret, but are in uncontrollable tears when the lose their phone.

One of the hardest tasks in this 21st century is for the youth to spend 30 minutes without touching their phones!

Almost everyone is now a phone addict.

It’s the last thing you touch before you sleep at night.

It’s the first thing you touch when you wake up at dawn.

Some even put on earpiece overnight. Too Much Percent Of Phone Addiction

Some still wake up at night to download films, but they can’t wake up for prayers.

Some are always online chatting.

As early as 6am they are online, and they remain online till midnight.

They have thousands of online friends with whom they chat, but they don’t relate with their families at home.

They isolate themselves in their rooms.

Some argue till midnight about unnecessary issues in their various online groups, yet they have a lot of things they need from God. We go to bed late, and have no time for God. We sleep and snore!

Immediately after prayers , you see people pressing their phones again, no time to share the grace! As if all our past and future sins have already been forgiven!

When accidents happen, instead of saving lives, you see people taking pictures of the victims with their phones.

When a house is on fire, instead of quenching it, you see people taking pictures so as to be the first to upload it on social network.

When a person loses a loved one, instead of thinking about the funeral issues, the first thing the person does is to upload the news on social network. Perhaps for comments!

We are so addicted to phones! We even chat when we are on motorcycles.

Some still chat in the exam halls.

Some play games with their phones when they come to God.

Along the road, some keep pressing their phones, until perhaps they narrowly dodge an accident, or until a banana peel slips them.

Even when we have guests, we still concentrate on our phones than our guest.

Some ignore their spouses because they are chatting with “mere friends” on Facebook or Whatsapp!

Many are those whose phones have made them “hypocrites” and “liars”.

Many are those whose phones are leading them to hellfire!

Because of your phone, you are the last person to come to God, and you are always the first person to leave!

God said, ‘Closer and closer to mankind comes their judgement, yet they don’t take heed, and they turn away’.

we are not saying getting addicted to your phone/ phone addiction is bad, all we are saying is get addicted to it for the right reasons.
know when you are meant to do important things, know when God comes first, know when your education needs are at its important peak and above all Know when you need it less.

Please educate others.

http://otownloaded.com/be-careful-of-your-phones-and-phone-addiction-see-why/
yes, phone is important, without it, I wouldn't have read your post. nice one there

1 Like

Forum Games / Re: Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? by 185mikel(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2016
see cat here

Adverts / Re: Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. by 185mikel(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2016
it is a new year
Business To Business / Re: Web Design – Professional Website Design Services by 185mikel(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2016
it is a new year
Adverts / Re: Get Nigerian 20,000 Active E-mail Addresses List Of Business Owners & Managers by 185mikel(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2016
it is a new year
Family / Re: My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... by 185mikel(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
GMartyns:
Hello, I have to share this with you simply because I want to have you suggest and advice on what to do.

After my graduation, It's over a year now that I've been staying with my Elder Sister and her husband. No kids yet.  Believing God for a job. So I could be independent of anyone.

The issue is, I wonder how on earth my sister could marry him- an unbeliever. Him and my sister are just like two opposite poles. She's a believer, but the husband claims to be a christian but not ungodly so to speak. At a time, he stopped going to church for a period of 3 to 4 months.

He listens to corrupt songs, and at a time told my sister her parent would burry her soon. What transpired between them I could not tell.

He suddenly becomes rude, demanding that, I,  his brother in-law should wash every plate he uses to eat the food he cooks and dishes out by himself in the presence of my sister.

This is a man who stays at home all the day doing absolutely nothing. He is 40. I am 30.

Each time I return home, the kitchen is always messed up. And deliberately, leaves the kitchen in such a mess, so I could clean them up for him, since I'm staying with them. Yet, he could cook the food by himself, dished it by himself and sleep all all day or probably watch the TV .

My Sister works 7 to 7 daily, and most of the times, she would have been tired , returning from work.

We don't eat together. I wash every plate I personally use. Most times, I cook the food, and have him and my sister eat first. And then I dish mine later.

Lately, I have been observing some fastings, and I rarely go to the kitchen to cook nothing. Yet he demands that must wash every plate he uses to eat whether or not I eat on that day.

My question is, Is it right for my Sister's Husband to be demanding for such, asking me to wash his dirty plates? when he doesn't even care whether I have eaten or not.

He said and I quote " I can't be washing plates in this house, neither is my wife going to do same, you must wash every plate used in this house  henceforth"

To me, it is the hottest insult I have ever received. Not even my own mother would demand for such a dirty request...

Now, I resolved to not eating anymore in the house, probably that would put a stop to the ridicule.

move out of that house immediately and look for a friend place to stay until you are financially capable enough to get your own apartment

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] by 185mikel(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toeyoursea:
The person who had the patience to snap that picture is the most heartless soul i have seen this year.
it's good that it was snapped. without it, how would you know something like this is happening. I believe the person snapped, helped or call for help.

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by 185mikel(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

No no no. He bought that car not to surprise but spite me! Why would he have to go all length to prove a point? Meaning he still harbours the pain of the past.
he bought a car to spite you is still an assumption until you hear his reason from him
Romance / Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by 185mikel(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Creamish:
Are u guys married?

D'u have a joint account?

If "NO"..then I see no reason why u should be pissed that he Dint tell u about his savings...esp since u once broke up wit him due to his financial status (or at least datz what he believes).

Secondly, he Dint call u on New year's day...did u call him? No. Wat if he had some issues? Ur being selfish IMO...

Nwayz... U need to calm d Fk down and think things thru only when calm. If u have nagging doubts, then address it with him. Communication is key in every relationship. Assumptions are relationship killers.
I. love this. nice comment

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by 185mikel(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Akkord4gov:
I no go dey blame ladies again,na few madmen dey put the majority of us to woman supreme ego grin grin grin

Must we incorporate western behaviour to ours? Now,every ladies want to be proposed to in a more unique way,every ladies want unique pre wedding photos. And now we complain they are gold diggers,why won't they? Who don't want her friends and family to be amazed?

Me kneeling down to propose to you and later hustle to make you happy and provide for you? You must be joking. grin grin grin
correct
Romance / Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by 185mikel(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Definitely NO

I don't have d patient or strength to coach any one
what strength and patient do you need to train someone. den dey train person to do it? no be to put and to remove it. the so called "experienced " , no be one day they start and who teach them how to do it?

every guy has the instinct to do it but with vary strength and length.

the only thing that need to be thought are the different style which can be perfected in less than two minutes.

there is no big deal here. virgin or no virgin makes no difference
Health / Re: Fireworks Blows Off 10-year-Old Boy's Hand In Enugu (very Graphic Photo) by 185mikel(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
this fireworks should be stopped. they are micro bombs
Celebrities / Re: IK Ogbonna Buys Wife Range Rover As Christmas Gift (photos) by 185mikel(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2015
hensben:
Maga don pay
does buying something for your wife makes u maga ? which means u can never buy anything for your wife

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Actress Eniola Badmus' Christmas Photos by 185mikel(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
mother Christmas
Politics / Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... by 185mikel(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeniyiA:
" Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the dum vivimus,vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast,it can bear reiteration that beyond the current ballyhoo baying for a condign comeuppance,the challenge is how to ensure that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori....But can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?"

https://mobile.facebook.com/PatrickObahiagbon/?refid=52&__tn__=C
absolutely no communication. pointless point
meaningless.
Science/Technology / Re: A Stove That Uses Battery Spotted In Aba today!!! See For Yourself by 185mikel(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
how much be kerosene or gas that one should be spending more money to buy battery more than what you want to cook. #ENDTIME WASTING
Family / Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by 185mikel(m): 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
stop talking to her to change because she will never change. instead pray for her to change and hope for the best possible result that she would be changed by God sometime very soon.
your mother should not send her away even though she is much wayward. but if your sister decide to leave the house herself, she should let her go. REMEMBER the prodigal son in the Bible?

no matter how wayward she might seem to be, one day she will definitely come back to her real sense.
Health / Re: How Doctor’s Negligence Made Me Impotent (pictured) by 185mikel(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dike's New Looks As A Yoruba Wife by 185mikel(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Drchristian:
igbo ladies love yoruba men to death grin

ask me why it took tonto dike long time to marry?
why genive us single?

why cossy orjiofor is single?

why Africandy is single?

and many more Igbo women.
is bcus they look up 2 yoruba men.

it seems yoruba men are on top of d dating game in Nigeria.
for your mind
Health / Re: Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) by 185mikel(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
hmm
Webmasters / Re: 5 Reasons Your Blog Will Not Last A Year by 185mikel(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
and also if blog content not helpful in anyway
Politics / Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by 185mikel(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
nice
Adverts / Re: Get Over 50 Millions Recent And Active GSM Phone Number Database In Nigeria. by 185mikel(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
morning everyone
Adverts / Re: Get Nigerian 20,000 Active E-mail Addresses List Of Business Owners & Managers by 185mikel(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
morning everyone
Business To Business / Re: Web Design – Professional Website Design Services by 185mikel(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
morning everyone
Religion / Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by 185mikel(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Most people lost faith in him when he couldn't predict what was to happen in his own church. Whats the use predicting what would happen in Russia why you can't predict what would happen in your house?
if you are a Christian, ask Jesus the same question why he saved every body but can not save himself from the cross
Adverts / Re: Get Nigerian 20,000 Active E-mail Addresses List Of Business Owners & Managers by 185mikel(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
still available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.