Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Purge - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Purge (777 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Purge by ThaRuthlxx7: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2014
The purge

The purge or revenge as many may refer to it as, it's now a U.S tradition that will be held once in a year.
Its a revenge u take on other people who u hate,dislike..etc As its held whatsoever crime u do during the duration of the purge is legal be its as it may weather stealing,killing,criminal acts,raping,u could even rob a bank. So its literally advised that whenever the purge is taking place there should be a severe lockdown at where ur location may be situated.
I watched a movie name the purge its was really captivating.. Guess u guys should try it. Back to Nigeria i think if this Purge should be put in place many of those who had a fiasco with one another will take it as an added advantage to revenge their ordeals with the friend,foe,neighbour. Left for me i think it should be legalised in Nigeria.
N.B its gonna happen in tha U:S this month August 22nd watch out... If you wish to see this in our dear country airs ur views.
Re: The Purge by adegwurulez(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2014
You dont need a psychic to notice that this has been in practice in naija from time immemorial, just that it doesn't have a specific date. In Nigeria you can kill, steal, rape and walk away. I think the lawlessness, as it stands, is already overwhelming, no need to aggravate it.
Re: The Purge by ThaRuthlxx7: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
just so u see. If ur talking politics dude ur off tha hook

Re: The Purge by adegwurulez(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7: whatsoever crime u do during the duration of the purge is legal be its as it may weather stealing,killing,criminal acts,raping,u could even rob a bank.
Doesn't sound like a 'great' idea to me.
Btw, must we copy everything the whites do? very soon you would start advocating for the practice of halloween in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Read My Write Up / Is It Safe To Write An Allegory On The Issue Of Bad Leadership In Africa / The Girl I Never Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.