Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

“no Competition In Marriage” – Omotola Jalade Advises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “no Competition In Marriage” – Omotola Jalade Advises (730 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / ‘the Movie, ‘prostitute’ Threatened My Marriage’ – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“no Competition In Marriage” – Omotola Jalade Advises by kingsley18(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2014
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has urged her fans to stop comparing people and hoping to be like the next person, which she says is not possible.

The actress, while responding to a message posted on a social media platform by a fan. The fan asked if the actress’ husband did not sleep with any woman before he married her, since Omotola’s husband reportedly said he married his wife untouched.
The fan was expressing the challenges women go through in marriages.

‘The part where Omotola’s husband says he married her untouched. i hope he was untouched too. lol,’ the fan wrote. In her response, Omotola said, ‘Lol, stop comparing, not a competition.“

http://www.ayayamedia.com/2014/08/no-competition-in-marriage-omotola.html

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Police Host, Joan Rivers Dies At Age 81 / "Don't Call Me Legend Again"!!- Sound Sultan Warns Fans / Already? Wizkid Says His 3rd Album Is Ready ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.