Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

A Nairalander That Will Make A Good Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander That Will Make A Good Leader (432 Views)

Tinubu Is Really A Good Leader. / Christopher Kolade: Jonathan Not A Good Leader / Seven Personal Characteristics Of A Good Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander That Will Make A Good Leader by kheart(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2014
Hey guys, in politics they say it s very hard to do away with bias and subjectivity when u re analysing a political phenomenon (m also guilty).

However in this section there re some few nairalanders i see as potential good leaders (in term of their objectivity).

I Scout through nairaland politics section for abt 48 hours and was able to come up with just a single name (we no dey try at all) lol

The essence of this thread is to encourage objectivity of nairalanders and reduce/stop bigotry. Plz drop more names and post (if possible)

OMENKA : His latest post

Since when did the number of likes determine
whether or not someone made sense in their
post?? If anything, some of the dumbest posts on this forum generate the highest number of likes.
Besides, the forum is crawling with
ethnoreligious bigots like yourself who think one shouldn't be allowed to hold a divergent opinion from yours especially when they seem to come from a place under an unrelenting stereotyping campaign.
If you are allowed to say "amen" without being called names, why can't they say "ameeen"?? Did they break any rules besides the rules of you and your kind?? And you went on to say "my Allah" exposing what a nauseating bigot you are. Since I can't have your kind of sickening tunnel vision, then I must be a muslim!! Smh.
You guys make me sick.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander That Will Make A Good Leader by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2014
Nice combo of words. Nothing one hasn't seen before
Re: A Nairalander That Will Make A Good Leader by omenka(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2014
You honour me. Thank you.

We need all the tolerance, peace, and love we can get at this critical point in time.

God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Suicide Bomber Arrested At Murtala International Airport, Lagos / Submission Of The 2014 National Conference Report: Remarks By President Jonathan / REPORTS CLAIM PRESIDENT JONATHAN ON MEDICALTRIP TO GERMANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.