Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians (1171 Views)

Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries / VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / Culpability Of Biafran Leaders In The Death Of Millions Of Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by lanicky(f): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
If d doctors were not on strike nd if d federal government had answered them in time ADENIYI ANDREW would't av died.

He was involved in a fatal accident yesterday, and all the doctors nd nurses could do is to stare at him cos they are on stewpid strike.
He was in pains, soaked in his own blood.
He couldn't talk, neither could he move his arms nd legs cos it had broken earlier....
We were all helpless.....we couldn't do anything.....I prayed nd cried my eyes out....

He was rushed to UCH yesterday, but it was too late. He gave up d ghost this morning.

Now, tell me....do u expect me to pray for our stewpid government or the selfish nd heartless doctors?.

I weep for this country.

2 Likes

Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by MANGAM(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sorry for ur lost
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
I feel ur pains sis...may he RIP
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Firefire(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nigeria and Nigerians is the greatest enemy of the Giant of Africa. sad

May your loved one continue to RIP until resurrection of the Saints

Receive Grace...

2 Likes

Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Caseless: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Firefire: Nigeria and Nigerians is the greatest enemy of the Giant of Africa. sad

May your loved one continue to RIP until resurrection of the Saints

Receive Grace...
sharrap already!

1 Like

Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Firefire(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
caseless: sharrap already!

God pass you.

RIP to the dead!

3 Likes

Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by daveP(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
RIP!!
GOSH LANICKY oMG!

Thats devastating! What happened to the oath to save lives 1st?

Now UCH......... By road again to UCH?

When we cry for chopper services its all pointing back to the GOvt. Lemme not start......

Take heart Lanicky!!! Whew.
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lanicky Pele, please tasks heart.

Nigeria sha, hmmm,. cry
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
ok
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by madamoringo(f): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
lanicky: If d doctors were not on strike nd if d federal government had answered them in time ADENIYI ADETUYI ANDREW would't av died.

He was involved in a fatal accident yesterday....nd all d doctors nd nurses could do is to stare @ him all because they're on stewpid strike. He was in pain.....there was blood every where....he couldn't talk....he couldn't move his hands nd legs cos it has broken.....we were all helpless.....we couldn't do anything.....I prayed nd cried my eyes out....

Nigeria is d worst country so far.....I don't care what people 'll say.....all I know is...*d almighty God 'll punish FG nd nigeria greedy doctors*.

Sorry for your loss and RIP to him but I know 1000000 posts will come as little consolation to this tragedy! I looked through your posting history to see if you are one of the GEJ till 2019 crowd, the PDP pigs but I see you are not and hardly interested in politics. In fact, I did not see one post of yours in politics. Well the problem with this is that people like you are not interested in how you are governed and the leaders who make the choices that determine if you will die or live a happy life. Prayer is good but I don't think God made prayer to usurp the power to know right and wrong on the first day he made man, i.e. Common sense! Could it be that God did not answer your prayers when you prayed? I don't think that is the angle to look at it but Nigeria and it's leaders have not used the common sense God gave them to deliver on the mandate of being control and in charge of the things God has given them control over.

I write many times on NL and complain louder than a lot of Nigerians in Nigeria but people in Nigeria abuse people like me. I neither live in Nigeria nor am I affected by your doctors strike! I am not affected by PDP governments and GEJs incompetence for over 15 years but I write many times to show Nigeria new ideas and the light of progress but Nigerians do not want light or salvation. Some weeks ago, I had a real pain in my knee coming for running and workouts and I still saw a doctor who had the time to examine it, even took an xray on the spot, in fact here they will tire you out with medical tests. I have been to hospitals for some minor thing and when I see how sick other people are, I just to home! Well, all those are absolutely FREE or paid for by insurance. Whose job is it to fix your health system? The hospitals? Who has been choosing the minister of health for the past 15 years? I can tell you with 100% conviction that if your friend had an accident over here, emergency medical services will be there within minutes, not even up to 10 minutes! Serious accident, Police and Fire Services will be there! And no, they will not just be quickly carrying him to a hospital, they will start treating him to keep him alive as soon as they make contact with him. In fact, let me go further to say that if a victim does not die in an accident before medical help arrives, his chances of dying thereafter are significantly reduced because he will get the most intense care you've ever seen before! If they see it is a very serious life threatening injury, scratch the transport by their road ambulance, he will be flown by helicopter practically into emergency room.

Nigerians are collecting rice and joining TAN, why their lives hang precariously in the balance. Get more involved in politics, vote out a party PDP that has not improved your lives. Posting in Romance section and forum games is good but not when there is fire on your mountain and your retardeenicbastardic president is busy screening Being Miss Elliot and smiling like a dull zombie. Anyway, the choice is yours. Nigerians are dying from BH, the soldiers are being killed, people are dying on road accident, but someone will still say it doesn't concern him? Well, one day monkey go go market he nor go come back!

7 Likes

Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Omojayejaye(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
RIP...to the dead....this is what you get ..when you are a citizen of a country like naija..
BTW..make una dey wait American doctors on EBoLa..when yours are on strike..stewped country

2 Likes

Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by xamster(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Take heart dear, the negligence & arrogance on the path of the govt and the doctors have always done more devasting calamity upon the citizenry...

There was once a country indeed! angry
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Lorlaahlozz: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Jezz...so sowi for d loss
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sorry for your loss dear cry

RIP to the dead

But the doctors that saw him like that are really heartless and wicked , what happened to their oath of saving lives first, that's how my bro was sick 2 weeks ago we had to wait for the only doctor that decided to come to work out of pity , she even came late and you needed to see queue , I really wonder which direction the country is going .

1 Like

Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
OMG.sorry for the loss sweetie.May his soul Rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Choi, you sound real hurt dear!! This guy must have really meant a lot to you.. So sad, sorry for your loss though... May his soul rest in peace • Take heart!
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
When I said these doctors are wicked, the doctors said they aren't..

Human lives are at stake..

1 Like

Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thought U GUYS HAVE ALREADY INSULTED DOCTORS WHOLEHEARTEDLY....CALLING DEM..
1)MALARIA DOCTORS..
2).KILL AND CURE...
3).POMPOUS...
I want to ask Y involve them again..?
TOT u guys hate dream passionately...
Y involve dem, again...?
ASUU goes on strike, everyone blames fed.govt, even APC blames Oga jona...BUT NMA embarks on strike,every one including APC BLAMES NMA....
YET WE ALL WANT OUR KIDS TO STUDY MEDICINE..
Chaiiiiiiii
IN as much as sympathize with u,
PLS!!!! DELEGATE ALL UR EMERGENCIES TO NURSES ,LAB TECH AND RADIOGRAPHERS and allow med. docs to BREATH.

1 Like

Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by semitunde: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
madamoringo:

Sorry for your loss and RIP to him but I know 1000000 posts will come as little consolation to this tragedy! I looked through your posting history to see if you are one of the GEJ till 2019 crowd, the PDP pigs but I see you are not and hardly interested in politics. In fact, I did not see one post of yours in politics. Well the problem with this is that people like you are not interested in how you are governed and the leaders who make the choices that determine if you will die or live a happy life. Prayer is good but I don't think God made prayer to usurp the power to know right and wrong on the first day he made man, i.e. Common sense! Could it be that God did not answer your prayers when you prayed? I don't think that is the angle to look at it but Nigeria and it's leaders have not used the common sense God gave them to deliver on the mandate of being control and in charge of the things God has given them control over.

I write many times on NL and complain louder than a lot of Nigerians in Nigeria but people in Nigeria abuse people like me. I neither live in Nigeria nor am I affected by your doctors strike! I am not affected by PDP governments and GEJs incompetence for over 15 years but I write many times to show Nigeria new ideas and the light of progress but Nigerians do not want light or salvation. Some weeks ago, I had a real pain in my knee coming for running and workouts and I still saw a doctor who had the time to examine it, even took an xray on the spot, in fact here they will tire you out with medical tests. I have been to hospitals for some minor thing and when I see how sick other people are, I just to home! Well, all those are absolutely FREE or paid for by insurance. Whose job is it to fix your health system? The hospitals? Who has been choosing the minister of health for the past 15 years? I can tell you with 100% conviction that if your friend had an accident over here, emergency medical services will be there within minutes, not even up to 10 minutes! Serious accident, Police and Fire Services will be there! And no, they will not just be quickly carrying him to a hospital, they will start treating him to keep him alive as soon as they make contact with him. In fact, let me go further to say that if a victim does not die in an accident before medical help arrives, his chances of dying thereafter are significantly reduced because he will get the most intense care you've ever seen before! If they see it is a very serious life threatening injury, scratch the transport by their road ambulance, he will be flown by helicopter practically into emergency room.

Nigerians are collecting rice and joining TAN, why their lives hang precariously in the balance. Get more involved in politics, vote out a party PDP that has not improved your lives. Posting in Romance section and forum games is good but not when there is fire on your mountain and your retardeenicbastardic president is busy screening Being Miss Elliot and smiling like a dull zombie. Anyway, the choice is yours. Nigerians are dying from BH, the soldiers are being killed, people are dying on road accident, but someone will still say it doesn't concern him? Well, one day monkey go go market he nor go come back!

...is all I'm saying...

Tough love this is, but love all the same.
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by drered(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
kayciano: Thought U GUYS HAVE ALREADY INSULTED DOCTORS WHOLEHEARTEDLY....CALLING DEM..
1)MALARIA DOCTORS..
2).KILL AND CURE...
3).POMPOUS...
Y involve dem, again...?
ASUU goes on strike, everyone blames fed.govt, even APC blames Oga jona...BUT NMA embarks on strike,every one including APC BLAMES NMA....
Chaiiiiiiii
PLS!!!! DELEGATE ALL UR EMERGENCIES TO NURSES ,LAB TECH AND RADIOGRAPHERS and allow med. docs to BREATH.
You really are slow .. There are malaria doctors, kill and cure doctors and pompous doctors but then they are also very good doctors. There'll have to be a whole new category for you(If you are a MD) to say everybody wants their kids to study medicine.. +You must be really dense to tell him to delegate all his emergencies to nurses, lab techs and radiographers like the cause of the impasse is cuz the other healthcare members tried to take over the MD's job.. Wasn't there a circular that emergencies be attended to during the strike? So how can you try and justify what happened?.. It shows that people like you are part of what is wrong with the system cuz you'd pretty much do the same if it was you.. You'd know someone with no passion for the profession.. Smh
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
kayciano: Thought U GUYS HAVE ALREADY INSULTED DOCTORS WHOLEHEARTEDLY....CALLING DEM..
1)MALARIA DOCTORS..
2).KILL AND CURE...
3).POMPOUS...
Y involve dem, again...?
Chaiiiiiiii
what an id.iot.
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Dygeasy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
I wish this thread would help in anyway but in a failed country such as ours, we will keep crying on deaf ears.

Too bad our loved ones are dying. I pray for eternal rest for the departed.
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2014
Lanicky I'm really really sorry for your loss.....how I know exactly how you feel...I'm short of words!!..just take it easy!!!

1 Like

Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by charijee(f): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2014
And is this going to be the last case?....NO. ....
Lanicky love put yourself together. ...so sorry for the loss
We shouldn't stop praying for our country
we shall get there one day
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by phantom(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2014
lanicky: If d doctors were not on strike nd if d federal government had answered them in time ADENIYI ADETUYI ANDREW would't av died.

He was involved in a fatal accident yesterday....nd all d doctors nd nurses could do is to stare @ him all because they're on stewpid strike. He was in pain.....there was blood every where....he couldn't talk....he couldn't move his hands nd legs cos it has broken.....we were all helpless.....we couldn't do anything.....I prayed nd cried my eyes out....

He was rushed to IFE yesterday.....bt twas too late.....hmmm! He gave up d ghost dis morning.

Now....tell me....do u expect me to pray for our stewpid government or d selfish nd heartless doctors?.

I decree with tears today ........ACIDIC RAIN SHALL DESTROY ALL D SELFISH DOCTORS.

ALL OUR CORRUPT LEADERS SHALL PERISH IN THE RED SEA OF SICKNESS. *AMEN*

Nigeria is d worst country so far.....I don't care what people 'll say.....all I know is...*d almighty God 'll punish FG nd nigeria greedy doctors*.

sorry for your loss but the blame lies squarely at the feet of your leaders. do not blame the doctors

....and like madamoringo said,pay attention to who leads you. get interested in politics
why won't our leaders kill us when our youths are busy discussing sex and different love making positions.

take heart!

........and let me repeat, if you think the doctors are the losers in this crisis, then its a pity.
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2014

He was rushed to IFE yesterday.....bt twas too late.....hmmm! He gave up d ghost dis morning.

Now....tell me....do u expect me to pray for our stewpid government or d selfish nd heartless doctors?.

I decree with tears today ........ACIDIC RAIN SHALL DESTROY ALL D SELFISH DOCTORS.

ALL OUR CORRUPT LEADERS SHALL PERISH IN THE RED SEA OF SICKNESS. *AMEN*

I'm very sorry for your loss. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.
When doctors are on strike, they don't even go to the hospitals in the first place not like they go there and refuse to attend to dying patients wch sounds mean. Anybody that called him/herself a doctor there will def be a wannabe and will be murdering unsuspecting people.

Next time in a case of emergency, sought a private hospital.
Re: The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians by Cheriepet: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lanicky dear take heart... may d soul of ur beloved one RIP...

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Seeks Swap Of 30 Chibok Girls For 18 Chiefs / Temitope Oshikoya: The Lies Of A Disappointed Man / Breaking News: Boko Haram Leader Dismisses Claims Of His Death In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.