Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

A Nurse I Know Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Nurse I Know Episode 1 (657 Views)

Long Distance Relationship....episode 1 / Diary Of A University Girl [episode 1] The Beginning / Memoirs Of A Drug Lord (Episode 1, 2 & 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nurse I Know Episode 1 by Adebayomolara(f): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
I know of a "Nurse" that works in an environment that is stressful, painful and sad. At least that's what most people's sentiments are. This is no ordinary nurse, she has strength, courage & confidence beyond the norm and has the ability to cure those seeking and needing to be cured. What makes this Nurse extraordinary is that she did not receive her education in nursing nor in trade school.
This Nurse has been given her gifts and talents from a different source, a higher source, a higher power, a higher education. What makes this true story more inspiring is this Nurse does not work in a hospital or clinic. She works for the CEO of CEO's, the Boss of Boss's, the King of Kings, she is doing God's providential work by her Purpose.
Lorena a two-time cancer survivor and a young mom of three adorable kids, could have chosen to rest and recover from her treatment, stay home, do nothing and deservingly so. Lorena, instead of laying soaking or worrying, puts on her Warrior suit, her "Nurse's" outfit, her Facilitator of Hope Armor and starts a support group, a group for cancer patients, for those going through a similar fight that she went through, the biggest bought there is, the fight for your life.
Re: A Nurse I Know Episode 1 by ignis: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Needs minor reconstruction

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I? / Travails Of A Friend. / The Secret To Effortless Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.