Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK (3554 Views)

Hilarious Photo:see What President GEJ Suporters Did To Make Him Look Like Jesus / What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] / She's Happy! Actress Steph-nora Okere Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by Layomigist(f): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
At last, she finds love! She looks lovely and happier this time around, Actress Genevieve Nnaji decided to share her happy moments with fans and she didn’t forget to tell us that she’s going to spend the night with her misery man…

Happy for Her!

READ MORE >> http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2014/08/in-love-genevieve-nnaji-says-shes-happy.html#gsc.tab=0

Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by DJDOLA(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gene twitter acc as been hacked
Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by hensben(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
happy 4 her ah!
Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by splash23: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
hensben: happy 4 her ah!
over wat.DAT she is inluv.with who did time.of I may ask.hmm.
Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by hensben(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
splash23: over wat.DAT she is inluv.with who did time.of I may ask.hmm.
@bolded, you sayyy!?
Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
She is in love with me
Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by Waspy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Op, its mystery man not misery man. Make appropriate changes pls

3 Likes

Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by emeraldababy(f): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
hensben: @bolded, you sayyy!?
this your grammar no be here o angry grin
Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
OP WETIN BE *MISERY* MAN shocked
Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by hensben(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
emeraldababy: angry grin
i purposely typed it that way, its a pidgin english. grin
Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Congratulations to her; I wish her nothing but good luck, and hope it leads to a wonderful and prosperous marriage.

1 Like

Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by Spaxon(f): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Misery?
Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by echobee(f): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2014
glitest: Congratulations to her; I wish her nothing but good luck, and hope it leads to a wonderful and prosperous marriage.
With who? sad
Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by yinkeys(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2014
echobee:
With who? sad
Friday evening sun

1 Like

Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by chocolateme(f): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2014
I doubt she is ever going to be happy judging from the word used by the op. "MISERY" man. Hmm. Just passing....
Re: IN LOVE?? Genevieve Nnaji Says She’s Happy Again Because Of “him” | LOOK by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
echobee:
With who? sad

Mr sunset.

(1) (Reply)

P Square Celebrate Their Birthday With Adorable Throw-back Pictures / Sad! See How Woman Killed A Musician Just With Verbal Threat. Man Hanged Himself / Dora Akinluyi Had Sex With Obasanjo- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.