Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV (1169 Views)

Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by inteli: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
The Minister of Health in Nigeria, Professor Oyebuchi Chukwu, says the first Nigerian Ebola patient declared fit and discharged from hospital.
More details..

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/08/16/ebola-first-patient-discharged-hospital/
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by drimpeccable(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
What a relief! This is good news.
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by meforyou1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
May this ebola be eradicated from our country soonest. Happy for d doc
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Happy to hear that, but there was no mention of the type of treatment given that caused the positive outlook!
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by purplesummer(f): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
There is hope for Nigeria
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by omenka(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
A doctor told me yesterday that the situation is far worse than reported and that transmission is easier than the government wants the gen-pop to believe!! I think he made alota sense to me. I mean, they say it is not so contagious yet they dress like Niel Armstrong whenever they go into an high risk zone.

Yeye dey really smell!!

Thank God for the life of the patient.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by fyneguy: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hmmm Congrats but the doctor should not feel embarrassed if people still avoid him for now.
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by asadike(f): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
i thk God 4 ur life. God bless us, every1.
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by malc619(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
What drugs did they treat him with??

Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by destino24(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
omenka: A doctor told me yesterday that the situation is far worse than reported and that transmission is easier than the government wants the gen-pop to believe!! I think he made alota sense to me. I mean, they say it is not so contagious yet they dress like Niel Armstrong whenever they go into an high risk zone.

Yeye dey really smell!!

Thank God for the life of the patient.

who said its not highly contagious?
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by Lordseyad(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lord seyad is typing.
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by strangest(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Zpmann or nanosilver? Salt water or kolanut?
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by Dreal1247: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
This is the testimony of the century. Is she still going to practice her profession given to the fear that she night have encountered.
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by Ivanspring(f): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Her God is alive.
Re: Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV by gebest: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
LET SOMEBODY HIT LIKE TO SHOUT HALLELUIAH TO DOCTOR JESUS.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Temitope Oshikoya: The Lies Of A Disappointed Man / Breaking News: Boko Haram Leader Dismisses Claims Of His Death In New Video / Update : PDP Governorshipprimaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.