Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? (1195 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Please What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing In This Photo? / Nothing Should Happen To Tinubu, Okorocha, APC Urges FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? by TamzyTamudo: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
I have seen this 2 advertisement couple of times now and its almost displayed every one hour of recent by AIT and every other local TV stations,the ad says; Rochas Okorocha a born igbo man,raised in the north,empowered by the west and generous to all etc,then the next Ad u will see is that of TAN(Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria) showing the good works of president GEJ.now with present look of things okorocha is the only credible and competitive candidate that islamic party called APC has cause using buhari will be an utter failure to them,he can't push GEJ away 2015. My question now is; will tinubu and co that woke up one morning and decided to take over nigeria allow an igbo man be their presidential candidate? Hell no,I smell a rat here,what's their game plan? Finally Nigeria needs a person that will take her serious and develop her not a person that will go there and channel the whole hatred he has as a human to a particular people,nigeria needs a patriot or it fails to exist in 2015. Already packing my load getting ready to take off to the nearest country but not EBOLA stricken one O cuz 2015 will be egweji,ekwu cha lam o!!!!
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? by Descartes: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
If that happens many will abandon the Otuoke man and his sinking ship. cheesy cheesy
And no amount of Abati grammar and Omokiri sermon will salvage the impending tsunami grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? by TamzyTamudo: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Descartes: If that happens many will abandon the Otuoke man and his sinking sheep. cheesy cheesy
And no amount of Abati grammar and Omokiri sermon will salvage the impending tsunami grin grin tongue
as in en,he is the only credible person that can lead this nation.
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? by Descartes: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
TamzyTamudo: as in en,he is the only credible person that can lead this nation.
But APC bigwigs will not make that happen angry
They are already on the Northern radar cool
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? by TamzyTamudo: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2014
Descartes: If that happens many will abandon the Otuoke man and his sinking ship. cheesy cheesy
we need vote GEJ in 2015...
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? by Meringe(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2014
he's the only credible candidate of APC that can give GEJ a strong push. The only person that the north can comfortably vote for.
I will vote for APC if he gets d ticket.
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? by TamzyTamudo: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2014
Meringe: he's the only credible candidate of APC that can give GEJ a strong push. The only person that the north can comfortably vote for.
I will vote for APC if he gets d ticket.
yeah he is a patriot irrespective of his race,he is just in love with the unity of this failed country that's what made him set up a university at ibadan,jos and his home town ideato for the less previledge to go to school,mind u he grew with the northerners and the yorubas are likely to vote him if the islamic people will allow him be their candidate.
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? by johnmartus(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2014
TamzyTamudo: I have seen this 2 advertisement couple of times now and its almost displayed every one hour of recent by AIT and every other local TV stations,the ad says; Rochas Okorocha a born igbo man,raised in the north,empowered by the west and generous to all etc,then the next Ad u will see is that of TAN(Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria) showing the good works of president GEJ.now with present look of things okorocha is the only credible and competitive candidate that islamic party called APC has cause using buhari will be an utter failure to them,he can't push GEJ away 2015. My question now is; will tinubu and co that woke up one morning and decided to take over nigeria allow an igbo man be their presidential candidate? Hell no,I smell a rat here,what's their game plan? Finally Nigeria needs a person that will take her serious and develop her not a person that will go there and channel the whole hatred he has as a human to a particular people,nigeria needs a patriot or it fails to exist in 2015. Already packing my load getting ready to take off to the nearest country but not EBOLA stricken one O cuz 2015 will be egweji,ekwu cha lam o!!!!
you are very stupid for your nonsense write up abeg who free thise dog I said who untied this useless ram anyway I do not blame you this is what obasanjo cause by making phone cheaply available for you guy yet many of you do not believe that obj have something to show unlike your crooked president called Jonathan instead of you to appreciate him you abusing him Aguiyi ironsi was the first military rule in Nigeria he spend a good six months what impact does have in Nigeria?and for your information apc is not a tinubu property like pdp become jonathan inheritance so its not possible for chief tinubu to make okorocha apc presidential candidate we will do everything accordingly to make sure the best candidate be the flag bearer also the question you suppose to ask yourself is that if possible okorocha be the apc candidate will ibo vote him because ibo never never be a opposition party always ruling party shame till today I do not understand why ibo peoples hate tinubu
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? by TamzyTamudo: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
johnmartus: you are very stupid for your nonsense write up abeg who free thise dog I said who untied this useless ram anyway I do not blame you this is what obasanjo cause by making phone cheaply available for you guy yet many of you do not believe that obj have something to show unlike your crooked president called Jonathan instead of you to appreciate him you abusing him Aguiyi ironsi was the first military rule in Nigeria he spend a good six months what impact does have in Nigeria?and for your information apc is not a tinubu property like pdp become jonathan inheritance so its not possible for chief tinubu to make okorocha apc presidential candidate we will do everything accordingly to make sure the best candidate be the flag bearer also the question you suppose to ask yourself is that if possible okorocha be the apc candidate will ibo vote him because ibo never never be a opposition party always ruling party shame till today I do not understand why ibo peoples hate tinubu
why are you this stupid and disrespectful,must u abuse me before u give ur own view of the topic? Abusive yoruba man for sure its in ur blood,mr man I hate tinubu and there is nothing u can do abt it,whether u like it or not okorocha is the only credible and competent person in that islamic party. Anu ofia gba fuo
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha Apc's Presidential Candidate? by Kajiang02(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
OP, there are better ways of starting a campaign thread for Rochas. He'd be better off campaigning for 2nd term which he'll have to campaign well enough. APC will not win 2states if they field Rochas, truthfully.
The chances apc have is fielding him/oshiomole/Amaechi for Vice to combat gej which will shake him a little. in all the brouhaha and wahalas on ground, and my few interactions with people in Rivers, Edo and Imo states, the people will vote GEJ for presidency again and decide on who to vote for governorship.

I see GEJ in Aso rock till 2019.

(1) (Reply)

You Think Nigeria Is Horrible? Try India For Size / Christians Arm As Middle East Perils Mount / International Law Allow Private Ola Ola To Shoot Colonel Emeka Or Col Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.