Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram (35388 Views)

In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons / Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2014
henryblaze25:
Mr Man I know u are blaming Nigerian Army indirectly, do u know it is against Internation law for Nigerian Army to proceed to Republic of Chad without due approval from the Chadian Government?

The Chadian Military Military action shows the meeting between France,Nigeria,Cameroon,Niger,Chad was not a fluke because 1 of the resolutions reached was to cover the lapses of each country

you've said it all..

some less informed peeps just jumping into conclusion typing arrant non.sense ...

i weep for the multitude of unpatriotic e-dullards Nigeria is harbouring..

mtcheeeew sad

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by biz2get(m): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2014
ajibolabd: Ur senceless is grade 1, am ur deputy. Same to u old thing!

dumbness is written all over you... just look at the spelling of your "sence" is that right?? according to my dictionary "thats how idio'ts spell "sense" get a life bro and stop hating
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by ghetto101(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2014
the Nigeria army were sleeping when they entered kidnap and went out again ? a country which such a problem,there should be security every where.they past Nigeria side of the border without any problem.

henryblaze25:
Mr Man I know u are blaming Nigerian Army indirectly, do u know it is against Internation law for Nigerian Army to proceed to Republic of Chad without due approval from the Chadian Government?

The Chadian Military Military action shows the meeting between France,Nigeria,Cameroon,Niger,Chad was not a fluke because 1 of the resolutions reached was to cover the lapses of each country

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by bidexmat(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Omexonomy: I have being saying it for a long time Remove islam from the world terrorism will die a natural death.
brother, pls we nigerians should knw better. The evil forces against a unified Nigeria re playing us a tactical mind game. These cabals are f**kin smart. They jst want the gov't of jonathan to look silly, incapable and impotent. Posterity will judge. We dey wait for 2015. It is goin to be a real show down. We ar @ war alredy, we don't jst want to admitt it. Egbami ke! Naija soldiers.. to chadian soldiers? It's incomparable. Our soldiers are dying for nothin because of sum peoples agenda. Unless God didn't create the heavens and the earth will it work. We will live to tell our unborn generation the yet to unveil saga. God is not sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by trigonometry: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=Omexonomy]I have being saying it for a long time Remove islam from the world terrorism will die a natural death.[U can go ahead and remove islam naw! U fuckin retard]

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Blakjewelry(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2014
Most of the comment above shows that many nigerians are impatient to read, they read the heading without reading whole story and just jump into conclussion. The story says the hostages are being carried in a bus when they were stop by the chadian soldiers for a search, they didnt say they went to recue them from bh camp. Why blame the nigerian military infact the fact that they were ferried to chad shows that they have a base in chad.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by ceejay80s(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2014
How dem manage carry almost 100 people cross boarder and nobody see dem, na so humans small líke ant? Dont tell me dat theres no millìtary patrol for naija and chad boarder
dem thínk say we be itìboribo ? Make dem continue playìng polìtìcs wìth the life òf their citizens,
useless abokìs
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by cruxeylord(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2014
those who are using terrorism to qualify islam will soon ashame when the truth is out to everybody... Cant wait to see
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by DaBullIT(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2014
Two things , no Nigerian media reported this

Secondly , Nigerian Army members are busy getting fattened up on salary , later someone will say don't blame them

An African prime minister or his wife was rescued by non Nigerian military ,some people said ransom was paid , did 65 rescued Nigerians pay ransom too ?

Nigerian Army and top politicians , live this life you have once, you are not coming back , we will ask God for replacement for all the useless lazy elements and those who remain stubborn shall be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2014
Can someone tell the Chad authorities to investigate all Men purportedly taken Hostage. Might be a strategy of fleeing Boko Haram members.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by lyntiffany(f): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2014
Z8:

Read the excerpt. It wasn't a coordinated rescue effort. It was coincedental. Our foot soldiers are dying in numbers to address book haram.. Show some respect.
Don't mind some clowns here, the soldiers that they call incompetent are someone's husband, father, uncle, relations, friends and they lay down their lives just to see you can sleep. If you think is easy just volunteer yourself and fight with them against these beasts.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by buoye1(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2014
Jonathan and pdp doesn't deserve to be in Gov't come 2015.. ....we nid a change

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by eaglechild: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2014
bigboss80s: This is getting ridiculous. It is becoming increasingly clear that someone is trying to disgrace/discredit the Nigerian Army. How can the Chadian army which is terribly underfunded and poorly equipped rescue abducted people and then boko haram took off? We also heard about the laughable story of Cameroonian forces rescuing a kidnapped General's wife a day or so after she was kidnapped. Yes we all know there are saboteurs and all in the Nigerian Army but unless the entire Nigerian Army are co-conspirators, they cannot be as incompetent as they are being made to look. And boko haram are not as weak as they want us to believe. This is the same boko haram that took over a whole town and pushed back NA forces with tanks. This whole thing smacks of deceit.
I am so happy there are reasonable people left in this country.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by ZeusAyo: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2014
henryblaze25:

thank you very much some people just don't know the rules of international relations and use every opportunity to spew trash from the rust bucket they call Λ brain. Btw, quote me to say rubbish and see if whatever you are using won't blow up right in your face

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by tyav7: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2014
If only defeating BH was as easy as sacking 16000 doctors in the face of an epidemic, naija would have been sweet
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by DaBullIT(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2014
Why must we sugarcoat the truth to make it more bearable ? Truth is not a hug , its not a kiss , Truth is supposed to be a dagger that hurts and cuts

The truth in summary according to general opinion

1 PDP is the party that screwed Nigerians and every nook and cranny feels the pain
* I don't belong to any party ,those who support PDP benefit directly or indirectly from national cake , otherwise a common man thinks PDP failed him

2 Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a Trojan horse ,smuggled into Nigeria by matching him with a sick man , his purpose is to infiltrate, decapitate and pieces Nigeria
* according to popular believe Jonathan embraces fraud, embezzling , does nothing to address security issues and under him pressure is building up in the country

3 Just like most other organizations / forces Nigerian Army has failed Nigerians ,
* They allow themseleves to be used in elections , bar fights ,rampage in Lagos and other states but they can't handle boko haram other countries are winning the battle against Boko Haram ,Checkpoints and everything ,they failed to locate missing girls , boko haram enters villages , rampage as they feel and army checkpoints in the surroundings do nothing

Finally, those whom would insult me , feel free to do so , but someone said and I agree that there are so many checkpoints in the north , where's boko haram passing through ? Inside the bush right ? Nigerian air force can do an air survey , pin point locations and send foot soldiers
Today to join army , you must know someone or be ready to pay , but more importantly most people join these days when all hope is lost , its all about salary

How many research facilities are in Nigeria ? For medical breakthrough ? But 1.9 billion was used to buy hand sanitizers
We don't know how much was used to purchase nano silver ,now its useless, will the company that sold it refund Nigeria ?

So much hyped agenda I do not see ,

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by stexsy(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2014
luvmijeje: And some foolish sets of human beings will tell us Jonathan is not boko-haram.
really? Get well soon..
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by stexsy(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2014
luvmijeje:
Mr man sharrap! Stop defending the indefensible. Those that happened under his nose, what has he done?
wat has he nt done? Are u a Nigerian? If yes reading papers dont cost a thing..

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by stexsy(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2014
lakhadimar: Nigeria is finished
says who...

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Chienex24(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2014
mainheart: security is a collective efforts. thanks God for them

English language made easy
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Afroconnect: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2014
The very greedy nature of our political class is ruining us and we sit and watch.

Its between the politicians and we the people,Politicians and the ruling class are using divide and rule using religion and ethnicity to blindfold gullible Nigerians.

Ordinary Nigerins gain nothing yet they will argue,fight and kill for the man who is stealing from them.

In advanced countries where people know their rights as citizens,people demonstrate,protest and go on rampage against infringements on their rights or where the state is acting as an oppressor.

Pls Nigerians for the sake of your children support wise Leaders that will lead Nigeria well,able to protect and cater for the citizenry.

The problem with Nigeria is mismanagement,the whole political scenerio is permeated with corruption and greed.

We need a fresh start-all the present political crop are money hungry lazy people...they didn't start it they are just an offshoot of the status quo which only we the people, as a coalition can change.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Spray(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Is sambisa still part of chad?
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2014
superior1: Meanwhile the Jonadumbo presidency has praised the Chadians and will set a committee to study their rescue operation format to see if it can be adopted by the clueless Nigerian military

Thats trash,the hostages were about to cross the border when routine check conducted exposed them,the Chadian security did not go on rescue mission for already hidden hostages.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2014
henryblaze25:

Yes, but we want Nigerian side to show similar determination. There are unresolved security issues on this side of the border as well- including of course the Chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2014
biz2get:

dumbness is written all over you... just look at the spelling of your "sence" is that rigth?? according to my dictionary "thats how idio'ts spell "sense" get a life bro and stop hating
huahuahuaha, fool, go and die, thats ur last hope. Btw, u re a dead man living. Hopeless generation..,.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by olaeffect(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Spray: Is sambisa still part of chad?

Yes ooo. According to some NL experts on rescue and revecory, we need international approval to go to sambisa. As usual "America will know" grin grin grin

My comment will be racist in nature so I will keep it to my self.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by cleric(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Omexonomy: I have being saying it for a long time Remove islam from the world terrorism will die a natural death.

Correct yarn.
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by georgecso(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2014
I wished the chibok girls were on Chadian soil. . . My thoughts are always with you and your families. . . The God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac will free you from the hands of those devil incarnates. .
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
The kidnap and rescue are part of a scam ny apc and Chad to discredit the aso rock boobs screener
Re: Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram by HAH: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
For those who don't let me tell you the chadian army is one of the best army in africa they are rugged and better motivated. That was why they were the ones that led the war against the rebels in Mali alongside france and the succeeded in quashing the insurgency, while the entire Nigerian troops sent were left outside Bamako guarding the bridge, according to the french ther Nigerian only know how to stay at check point and that all, warfare is not their mastery.

If you are following the Boko Haram war this is the first time they encroached on Chadian soil and look at how they were dealt with.

Nigeria should just swallow it pride and contract the war against Boko Haram to chad and they will be history in 6 months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. / Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.