Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Buy A Book That Will Make You Achieve Something In Your Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buy A Book That Will Make You Achieve Something In Your Life (817 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / How To Achieve Better Communication Skills / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Book That Will Make You Achieve Something In Your Life by obino4life: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2008
Am Emmanuel, by name i just want to show you people how to read Book and make money.
I have a Book here for sell, through this Book you will know process to follow if you really want to make it in this life. this Book will teach you Good thing of life, because some people have make it in this life because of the Book they read, i will show you people the testimony that those that read the Book. is very interesting.

I really want to show my people in Nigeria to know about this Book stuff so that suffering will not be too mush in our country, please my people try to purchase This book it really helping for achievement in our future.

For More Information Contact +2348030553517 or you text message to Senator4lifeu2000@yahoo.co.uk.

The price of the book is just 1500 Only.

please this book will help you to achieve something this life if you read it.

THE NAME OF THE BOOK IS FREEDOM BOOK IS HOW TO GAIN IT.

(1) (Reply)

Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? / A Healthier, Happier And More Successful You / When Is The Right Time To Go Appreciate Your Parents After Wedding Ceremony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.