Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Your Opinion Of Online Shopping Sites (jumia,konga, Mystore, Pee Market Etc) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your Opinion Of Online Shopping Sites (jumia,konga, Mystore, Pee Market Etc) (826 Views)

In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? / Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? / What's Your Opinion Of "Tomboys"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Of Online Shopping Sites (jumia,konga, Mystore, Pee Market Etc) by corporatechic(f): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2014
Dear All,

I am considering selling my female office wear items through some of the popular online clothing markets. Please what has been your experience with them and can you tell me the best ones.

Thanks.
Re: Your Opinion Of Online Shopping Sites (jumia,konga, Mystore, Pee Market Etc) by IamGodzilla: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2014
I know of konga, they are reliable.

If you would want an online store of your own, you can contact me cheesy
Re: Your Opinion Of Online Shopping Sites (jumia,konga, Mystore, Pee Market Etc) by corporatechic(f): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
IamGodzilla: I know of konga, they are reliable.
If you would want an online store of your own, you can contact me cheesy

Have you sold items on their site before?

Do you build websites? If so, what's the average cost for an e commerce site?
Re: Your Opinion Of Online Shopping Sites (jumia,konga, Mystore, Pee Market Etc) by IamGodzilla: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
corporatechic:

Have you sold items on their site before?

Do you build websites? If so, what's the average cost for an e commerce site?
I have a partner that currently sells laptops on their site. And hasn't had any issues unsolved...
Yes I build websites...average cost 40-50k for average ecommerce site with a semi-free payment gateway, but with a payment gateway using interswitch direct... 190k.
You can drop your mail or contact me for more enlightenment.
08069790405,Jide_tade@yahoo.com, 2A9E95C8
Re: Your Opinion Of Online Shopping Sites (jumia,konga, Mystore, Pee Market Etc) by corporatechic(f): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
IamGodzilla:
I have a partner that currently sells laptops on their site. And hasn't had any issues unsolved...
Yes I build websites...average cost 40-50k for average ecommerce site with a semi-free payment gateway, but with a payment gateway using interswitch direct... 190k.
You can drop your mail or contact me for more enlightenment.
08069790405,Jide_tade@yahoo.com, 2A9E95C8

Thanks a lot. Will send an email if I decide to sort out my website. I actually have one but it needs to be updated.
Re: Your Opinion Of Online Shopping Sites (jumia,konga, Mystore, Pee Market Etc) by IamGodzilla: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
corporatechic:

Thanks a lot. Will send an email if I decide to sort out my website. I actually have one but it needs to be updated.

I can work on your existing website.also

(1) (Reply)

VILLA X Timberland ‘sweet Potato’ 6″ Boot Preview / Need To Buy A Very Good Perfume With Good Smell / Help Me Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.