Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 (6566 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of August 2014 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of August 2014 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by jonatoye(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?____________________________
Spiritual Digest for the Day 17th Of August 2014

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The Word of God is the only weapon that can bring transformation to the lives of men!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." (John 1:1-3).
The spiritual journey of a man begins when the word of God comes into his life. The only weapon that can convict the soul of a man and bring him on the pathway of God's plan for his life where he can enjoy every benefit prepared for him is the word of God. Your success in the things of God deteriorate when you stop having space for God's word in your life. Allow Jesus Christ the word of God to find expression in your life and you will be transformed in Jesus name. Amen!
Have an Uplifting Worship Experience!

14 Likes

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by segradino(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2014
It was a wonderful time in his presence

Do you consider cost of data is overpriced! Of course it is. Here's goodness, check out the cheapest plans for ur internet enabled devices here . www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by elisinho(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2014
Thank God for the chance. He gave me to be a christian cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by Lorechino(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2014
jonatoye: Good Morning! How was your Night?____________________________
Spiritual Digest for the Day 17th Of August 2014

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The Word of God is the only weapon that can bring transformation to the lives of men!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." (John 1:1-3).
The spiritual journey of a man begins when the word of God comes into his life. The only weapon that can convict the soul of a man and bring him on the pathway of God's plan for his life where he can enjoy every benefit prepared for him is the word of God. Your success in the things of God deteriorate when you stop having space for God's word in your life. Allow Jesus Christ the word of God to find expression in your life and you will be transformed in Jesus name. Amen!
Have an Uplifting Worship Experience!
great one
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2014
Amen @Op. Thankz 4 this pieces. Just brought peace into ma mind after reading. JAH BLESS!

Wait ooh! It seem am 3rd To Comment. Wow! GEJTILL2023!
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by Funniez: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2014
Make I book space first, make I digest am b4 I go comment.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by nanizle(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2014
"The Word of God is the only weapon that can bring transformation to the lives of men"

[size=13pt]This statement is fallacious[/size]

Allow Jesus Christ the word of God the word of Ifa to find expression in your life and you will be transformed in Jesus name Ifa's name!" cheesy

Please don't discriminate against other Gods or gods angry

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by GodMode: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2014
The spiritual journey of man begins when he realises there's no god. Religion is an imagination.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by holyboss: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2014
Oh! Is starting today again smiley

Since av bin On NL, dir av been no sunday I don't make FP comment grin

Thanks to JAH

And God pls forgive me cos am no going to church today undecided

@Op nice one eventho I didn't finish d reading
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by Dmatter(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2014
Nairalanders I av an important topic I would like us to talk about pls how do I go about it ?
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by Moblord(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2014
Amen
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by suwailad(f): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2014
Who removed my post? Thunder fire you. Did you pay for my MB? I repeat seun is an atheist and its nonsensical to always bring christian issues to fp every sunday.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by Ola2njee: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2014
God Bless Ya
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by abdulaz: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2014
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by garrimallam: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2014
"The Word of God is the only weapon that can bring transformation to the lives of men"
This statement is fallacious
Allow Jesus Christ the word of God the word of Ifa to find expression in your life and you will be transformed in Jesus name Ifa's name!" cheesy
Please don't discriminate against other Gods or gods >:
Pls be mature and learn

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by iceberylin(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2014
dh fool una self
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by tejpot(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2014
Forever He reigns!
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by tejpot(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2014
garrimallam: "The Word of God is the only weapon that can bring transformation to the lives of men" This statement is fallacious Allow Jesus Christ the word of God the word of Ifa to find expression in your life and you will be transformed in Jesus name Ifa's name!" cheesy Please don't discriminate against other Gods or gods >: Pls be mature and learn
The love of God is for all through Christ Jesus. The love of Christ will catch up with him soon and he will grow towards maturity.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by alentyno: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2014
I don't know why atheists can't just live without taking a chomp @ anything that has to do with christianity. Empty trolls
suwailad: Who removed my post? Thunder fire you. Did you pay for my MB?I repeat seun is an atheist and its nonsensical to always bring christian issues to fp every sunday.
Is seun complaining? Busybody!

GodMode: The spiritual journey of man begins when he realises there's no god. Religion is an imagination.
Wariz this one saying?...... How can you be spiritual and still don't believe in any deity?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by Amthol(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Intresting
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by nora544: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2014

Sorry that is not tru!

Why Nigerians crying that they cannot get this new Ebola drug because all what Nigerians can do is running to church and hoping that God give them the brain back which they have lost in the church.

[size=14pt]They only weapon who can bring transformation in the live of men is learning and working.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by nanizle(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2014
tejpot:
The love of God is for all through Christ Jesus. The love of Christ will catch up with him soon and he will grow towards maturity.

cheesy cheesy

The word of Ifa will catch up with you soon and you will grow towards maturity.
cheesy
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by fesup: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2014
There is God ooo!!
The word of God is the light of this world.
His word will give you wisdom.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 by victorv12(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2014
Christains are bloody lairs.

Whoever calls on the name of the lord shall be saved - ACT 2.21

Not everyone who call on the name of the lord shall be saved -MATTHEW 7:21

Well, this is awkward.

Christians believe blindly in the bible rather than research on its origins..they accept a worthless book with over 2500 contradictions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies / A Sincere Letter To All Atheists On Nairaland / 3 Reasons Why I Don't Preach On Repentance ( "Turn From Sin" ) - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.