Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Can I Crate A Refferal Membership Site (urgent) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Crate A Refferal Membership Site (urgent) (692 Views)

How To Make Money From Membership Site (I Will Set It Up For You) / I Want To Build A Membership Site. Need Ideas. / Feasible: WP Paid Membership Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Crate A Refferal Membership Site (urgent) by drfun(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2008
please how can i create a site that members can reffer others with their own unique link for example www.mysite.com/memberusername ,i intend to use this for a refferal program.any help will be appriciated
Re: How Can I Crate A Refferal Membership Site (urgent) by yawatide(f): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2008
If I understand you correctly, u can use a "tell a friend" form:

The form wd hv 4 fields (for instance): your name, your email, friends name, friend's email. when you click submit, (if you are using PHP), use the mail() function to send an email to your friend and stating in the message part:

- your name
- your message beginning with something like, "check this site out" or whatever goes there.

Of course, if you don't want to go thru the hassle of doing it yourself, you could use whatever 3rd party app is out there.
Re: How Can I Crate A Refferal Membership Site (urgent) by goldincome(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2008
I have done something like this for a client.
check it out at: http://www.15pointsclub.com
Checkout my site: http://www.netxpertsolutions.com for more info.
You can call: 08037184179
Re: How Can I Crate A Refferal Membership Site (urgent) by kehers(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2008
or do u mean that you want users to have their own customized directory under the site? Say for example, I, goldincome and yawa registered, we should hav e ursite.com/kehers, ursite.com/goldincome, ursite.com/yawatide - with each containing our personal profiles? Just like myspace and twitter?
The trick to that is something called url rewriting. Here is a search result from Google as regards that. And Im hoping it will help.

(1) (Reply)

Erased By Poster / You Make 300,000% Profit Try It / Need An Animated Gif To Advertise Ur Product And Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.