Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

is it right for Men Of God to Collect Money For Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / is it right for Men Of God to Collect Money For Prayers (1147 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is it right for Men Of God to Collect Money For Prayers by jamp: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2014
Happy sunday fellow christians. There is something bothering me for some time now. Is it right for men/women of God collect money for prayers. Some collect as much as 200k to do family prayers.

From the Bible Jesus did not collect silver nor gold from people for healing them.

pls I need clarification
Re: is it right for Men Of God to Collect Money For Prayers by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2014
I am sorry to say this,but its not right.Happy sunday by the way.
Re: is it right for Men Of God to Collect Money For Prayers by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
I pity nigerians, who do this,we dont need any pastor to help us ray, we arre all temples of God
Re: is it right for Men Of God to Collect Money For Prayers by jamp: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Unibenstudent: I pit nigerians, who do this,we dont need any pastor to help us party, we arre all temples of God

Though is right to pray for people but must they collect money to do it.

take for example, a pregnant woman who always had issues with labour was asked to pay 50k for safe delivery, she did and had safe delivery.
Re: is it right for Men Of God to Collect Money For Prayers by iroc: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Re: is it right for Men Of God to Collect Money For Prayers by iroc: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Did anyone see in the above scriptie,"pay & ask it shall be given to you"?

(1) (Reply)

If Hell Is A Country Which Country Can It Be / The Secrete Of Sin And Serving God / Pastors And Imams Should Answer These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.