Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know (3939 Views)

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!!! 2 Weeks Old Psvita With Sim Card For Sale With 5 Games / Order For psp,psvita,ps2,ps3,ps4 Games,consoles And Accessories pay-on-delivery / $50 Playstation Network (PSN) Card For Sale (US) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2014
Hello my fellow gamers. I am a pro PSVita gamer who wishes to help all PSVita gamers to get up and running with their awesome handheld.

So let's assume you don't have a PSVita console yet, where can you get one ? I highly suggest you go to sosogames.com, they have the cheapest prices and the most amazing bundles and accessories. I also can vouch that they deliver on time as well as have fair prices for games across PS3, PSVita and PS4 platforms. Sosogames deliver anywhere in Nigeria and have pay on delivery in Lagos.

Now that you have your fancy PSVita in your hands and a couple of physical games, you need more games and preferably in digital form. if you bought a PSVita with just 4gb memory card I highly recommend getting 8, 16 or 32gb to store your digital games and movies or music. You now are ready to open a PSN account, when registering use USA as the region with any valid USA address(Google fake USA addresses to get websites that can generate a fake USA address). I highly recommend USA PSN account over UK PSN account because you can get cheaper games, better PS+ collection and easier to buy games through the use of PSN cards.

You have your USA PSN account and you can access the PSN store from your vita. Now you need to top up your virtual wallet on PSN. There is no way to use a Nigerian Visa or MasterCard to buy from psn due to billing address issues, the only way is to buy PSN cards. The easiest way is getting your relatives in USA buying the PSN cards worth 10,20,50,75,100 USD and then sending you the recharge code. Over the past few months I used a guy based here in Nigeria who can deliver PSN cards at affordable rates. All you do is send money to his account and within 12hours you get the PSN code sent to you by SMS, so far he always delivered on time and without any issues. His number 08105700193, call him to discuss the rates.

Finally I will explain what is PS+ and why you all need it so badly. The PS+ service is a subscription based service on PSN that costs 50 USD early and delivers 2 free PS4 games, 2free ps3 games and 2 free PSVita games every month, that's 6 free games per month, or 72 games yearly, 24 games for your vita for a year not to mention crazy discount prices... all that for just 50 USD, which is about 10k or 11k if you buy from this guy 08105700193. However note that games change each month but once u downloaded it you play as long as your a PS+ member. So far the games that were part of PS+ included Unchartered Golden Abyss, Muramasa Rebirth, Metrico, Wipe Out 2048, Gravity Rush, Fez, dragon's crown just to mention some PSVita titles. The total cost of games released to PS+ members is way over 1000 USD for PSVita alone and you pay 50 USD only.

That's all friends. Hope you enjoyed this article. Add me on PSN with soviet_linux ....

1 Like

Re: Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hey guys just wanted to mention the games that are available for the PSVita this month of August. First we have Metrico an addictive puzzle game that we frustrate you with its complexity but will make you feel a lot smarter once you are done with it. Next we have proteus, which u have to play to know if you'd like it. we also got dragon's crown, to me this game is awesome, I have played for over 40hours already and beat the game on all 3 difficulties. Lastly we have Fez which is a puzzle platformer which is in 2d but allows to change dimensions with left and right trigger buttons, an awesome game if you ask me. So that's all for the month of August, stay tuned for next month's ps plus games for the PSVita
Re: Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good news PSVita fans, minecraft is out later this month. I will surely jump on that game as that will make me waste countless hours building and digging.
Re: Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
amazing lineup for the Vita on PS+ this September. we get to play velocity 2x, PlayStation Battle Royal, danger Joe and the crazy retro TxK. I am excited to try each one of them.
Re: Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2014
So this October we have new games on pslus.
Pix the cat: this is a crazy high score chasing arcade. Just imagine pacman and snake having a child and that would be Pix the Cat. I recommend this title for all those looking for a fast pick n play high score gameplay.
Spelunky: this game is also real fun but so so so hard to play. The idea is to survive in random generated dungeouns as long as possible. Use bombs, ladders,torches and some waky equipment to accomplish your goal. Take caution as each step presents new dangerous enemies.
Rainbow Moon: I'd you are a fan of turn based RPG action then there is no better game out there than rainbow moon on the vita. Its just so good that I played for 5 hours straight as soon as I started playing. Detailed customisation and awesome battle system, the only let down to me was the fact that it uses micro transactions and at some point the game gets so hard that you either have to spend hours in random encounters to buff up or just spend a couple of bucks to improve your characters.

That's all for this month guys. Sorry for the late post.
Re: Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2014
My psvita has officially become a Minecraft Portable console. 20$ might sound to much, but if you get Minecraft on the Vita its cross buy so I can go on digging on the PS3 or for additional 4$ take the action to PS4. Are you guys excited to try out the mining action? Will you rush and purchase the title as I did? Trust me its an addiction you can't easily lay off.
Re: Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Attention all PS3, psvita and ps4 owners there is a huge sale on the psn store now with amazing games going for up to 70% off... So head on to your psn store and check it out

For those of you that have US psn accounts contact 08105700193 for USD PSN cards
Re: Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Psvita is a shitty console and a waste of money the games arent much and the ones being releAsed have bad review scores except few jrpgs and some other action titles Sony even confirmed it as a failure i rathee get the 3Ds great games and its far cheaper than the vita. Nintendo makes the best first party games.
Re: Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2015
The vita has enough games... And all u Nintendo fans play Mario cart and Pokemon all day... Pathetic... The vita has access to many PS1 and PS2 games as well as almost all PSP games plus PSvita games... That's a catalogue that beats 3ds hands down... So I guess if u prefer the 3ds awful graphics and annoying control scheme go ahead and get a 3ds... I will keep my vita with its gorgeous OLED display and cool dual sticks

2 Likes

Re: Psvita In Nigeria, PSN, PS+... All U Need To Know by deipiero10: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
I have a ps4 that I bought when I was in the UK. I have both UK and US psn accounts. Just wondering if I can access them here in Nigeria and play the online games I downloaded.
Also are there any good Internet data deals that can be recommended for online gaming use?

(1) (Reply)

Jailbreak And Install Any Ps4 Games At Firmware 9.0 Or Lower / Fairly Used Hd Led 32 Inches Tv For Sale. Pic / Used Playstation-3 (big Size) For Sale, Urgent Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.