Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O (1820 Views)

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It / Am Thinking Of Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Is That Right? / She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2008
She is not saying yes or no but always saying am thinking about it.I propossed to her for the past one month now. What do you think is happening about that?
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by monifunsho: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2008
Some ladies are like that just try to give are space to take are time, it's a critical decision.Anyway i do that too
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by ifyalways(f): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2008
How long have u guys been dating?
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2008
Hey we havent started dating am still proposing to her.So thats why i posted it here cos she havent tell me any reply though she is not saying no nor yes.Help me o.Cos my heart is fading for the love i have for her.
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by ifyalways(f): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2008
Proposing to her for friendship?
Guess shes not intrested. undecided
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2008
She is already my friend before i propossed to her to be my lover.But if she is not interested i guess she ought to say NO?
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by Andala: 3:33am On Oct 22, 2008
"Grabs pillow and dozes off to sleep" grin
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by tiredface: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
You maybe dating but, she's looking for something better, I'm sorry. Doesn't want you to feel bad. DATING 'S NOT MARRIAGE
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by dinachi(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2015
@ OP leave her now. You deserve better. She is not worthy to unite the sandals from your leg.
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by cococandy(f): 2:44am On Mar 17, 2015
Tunjihadeshelay:
She is not saying yes or no but always saying am thinking about it.I propossed to her for the past one month now. What do you think is happening about that?
Maybe she's playing hard to get smiley

BTW what do you mean by proposing for her to be your lover?
Maybe she doesn't want meaningless sex.
Some girls want to be sure you mean business before committing.

Afterall if she gives in easily, na una go still come NL call am hoe.
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by ogawisdom(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2015
Start looking for someone else bc she is jst looking for a beta offer b4 telling u capital NO cheesy

Move on man, dnt ever pester a woman for her love it makes d man weak n unattractive. Wateva u do make sure d next girl must b beta than her in many ways. wink

Op I hop u ve a good job, a nice apartment n a ride already. If nt then tink less of love but more of hw to upgrade ur standard of living cool

Chai na 2008 thread self
sad d thread shld b allowed to die a natural death nw. Btw hw did it survive nairaland sunami grin
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2015
Is she the only woman in your area?
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by misfab(f): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2015
mayb shes prayn abt it n hasnt really gotten her answers/clarification.

jus stop askn her ow far bros. pretend as if u dont kno wats up....she ll come arnd.
gudluck
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
dinachi:
@ OP leave her now. You deserve better. She is not worthy to unite the sandals from your leg.

Dis guy sef grin

Ok how did you come to that conclusion
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by baralatie(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tunjihadeshelay:
do you have a plan alternative!
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
...six years ago?

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Husband Has Low Libido / Why Do Some Married Men Watch P*rn? / Photos: Meet The Family Of Linda And Son Who Were Born Without Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.