Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) (2859 Views)

Ebola : A Weaponized Virus / Ebola- A Deliberate Attack On Africa / EBOLA- A Trick Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Serious...

Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by Faun(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Welcome to South Africa, the land of conquered niggers.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by DickDastardly(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
And they say Apartheid has collapsed

1 Like

Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by deeobserver209(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if South Africa is still an African Country. The way they treat Nationals of other countries is sad. sad

1 Like

Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by osystein(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by cirmuell(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
DickDastardly: And they say Apartheid has collapsed
Faun: Welcome to South Africa, the land of conquered niggers.
DickDastardly: And they say Apartheid has collapsed
deeobserver209: Sometimes I wonder if South Africa is still an African Country. The way they treat Nationals of other countries is sad. sad
South Korea Niccurs angry KOREA

14 Likes

Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by deeobserver209(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
deeobserver209: Sometimes I wonder if South Africa is still an African Country. The way they treat Nationals of other countries is sad. sad
So it's South Korea? The headline says South Africa.
Anyway it's unfortunate these Ebola scandal has brought hardship to many Africans around the world.
Ebola virus as far as am concerned was engineered biologically and modified specifically to further impoverish Africa.
Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by redsun(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
This could be the beginning of systematic extinction of africans that can basically protect themselves from the ravages of nature and the brutality of fellowmen. This could be a legimate reason for the rest of the world to sideline Africans.

This is the time for Africa to get it grips on thing. Life does not just happen,people make it happen. Just like the ants/birds build their nests and the spiders makes their webs.
Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by meforyou1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
south Korea, not south africa

1 Like

Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by omenka(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
And we are supposed to believe this is real, in an EMPTY BAR. And where is the evidence that this happened in South Korea besides that Jap scribble For all I care, this could just be a bartender pulling some trick at a bar in naja after the close of business!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
But won't a sign like this be placed "OUTSIDE"... I don't believe this crap.
Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dont mind them bro, illiterates! Them niggers! Now i see why they are so called! Niggers very low intuitive memorys capacity cry
cirmuell: South Korea Niccurs angry KOREA

1 Like

Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by UnknownT: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wow! And d op didn't blame GEJ for that? That is interesting gringrin
Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Believe this,believe anything.
Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by chinkichun: 12:18am On Aug 18, 2014

It's South Korea. Not South Africa
Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by Marotzke(m): 1:51am On Aug 18, 2014
Is English language the official language of South Korea? Someone is just showcasing congenital Idiocy.
Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Can you people give SA a break asseblief tog....
Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by eaglechild: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2014
Crap.

First a misleading headline that was later corrected.

Then a badly done Photoshop.
Rubbish.
Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by cirmuell(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2014
eaglechild: Crap.
First a misleading headline that was later corrected.
Then a badly done Photoshop.
Rubbish.
Marotzke: Is English language the official language of South Korea? Someone is just showcasing congenital Idiocy.
Yomieluv: Believe this,believe anything.
omenka: And we are supposed to believe this is real, in an EMPTY BAR. And where is the evidence that this happened in South Korea besides that Jap scribble For all I care, this could just be a bartender pulling some trick at a bar in naja after the close of business!
EddyNumerouno: But won't a sign like this be placed "OUTSIDE"... I don't believe this crap.
omenka: And we are supposed to believe this is real, in an EMPTY BAR. And where is the evidence that this happened in South Korea besides that Jap scribble For all I care, this could just be a bartender pulling some trick at a bar in naja after the close of business!
http://www.veooz.com/news/hHQN_F_.html angry
Re: Ebola: A South Korean Pub Rejects Africans(Picture) by cirmuell(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2014
Marotzke: Is English language the official language of South Korea? Someone is just showcasing congenital Idiocy.
by the way, as an african...which would you grab first Korean or English? your last line seems to be pointing at you undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Nig Speaker, An Igbo Man Saved "MANDELA" From Early Death, Predicted Lagos / I Don’t Speak English, Says Suspect In N8b Mutilated Money Trial / We Yorubas Must Stop Claiming To All Be Lagosian, Let's Develop Our States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.