Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section (1479 Views)

Car Air Freshener Biz Is Lucrative / Help, My Transport Biz Is Not Making Me Money / Does Anybody Know If Coldroom Biz Is Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Every time I log in here to see if I can get some ideas,all I see is rubbish,online biz this online biz that,, forex,marketing,book review,advert and so on

Am tired of all these,please we need an offline business section where we can face reality not all these imaginary millionaires giving us imaginary biz that I don't know if it exist at all,in 2010 I invested my #50,000 to one useless online whatever called forex trading, where is that money today?

mr seun please do this for us, all of us are not interested in online biz,we need OFFLINE BUSINESS SECTION

Thanks
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cirmuell(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
And how is Seun supposed to be of help? undecided
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
cirmuell: And how is Seun supposed to be of help? undecided
is he not the one to create or authorize the creation of "offline business section" like I requested

Or didn't you read what I wrote?
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cirmuell(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
fubbyy: is he not the one to create or authorize the creation of "offline business section" like I requested

Or didn't you read what I wrote?
do you even know the meaning of what your asking for now? Anyway, goodluck
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by GatJokez(f): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
cirmuell: And how is Seun supposed to be of help? undecided

By promoting the offline business online .... grin
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cirmuell(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
GatJokez:

By promoting the offline business online .... grin
lmao...grin Happy Sunday
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
cirmuell: do you even know the meaning of what your asking for now? Anyway, goodluck
Lol.. You are the one who doesn't know the meaning of what you just red

Let me summarize it for you, what I actually meant is that seun should create an offline biz section where offline biz will be promoted and discuss

Maybe you don't know the meaning of offline biz, it means those biz that is done without login online/internet,Biz like buying and selling

Let me know what you don't understand
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by IamGodzilla: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
*rings bell* x3

Go online today, own a website! :p
A blog, ecommerce, fashion, forum, social network etc...

*rings bell* x3

No 1. Rule of business: 'Spend Money To Make Money'. But Spend It Wisely wink
The world is going online.
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cirmuell(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
fubbyy: Lol.. You are the one who doesn't know the meaning of what you just red

Let me summarize it for you, what I actually meant is that seun should create an offline biz section where offline biz will be promoted and discuss

Maybe you don't know the meaning of offline biz, it means those biz that is done without login online/internet,Biz like buying and selling

Let me know what you don't understand
you are a joke. I said good luck so let me be please grin

1 Like

Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cybug: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
There are so many offline business/investment threads in the business section, investment section, agricultural section...
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
cybug: There are so many offline business thread in the business section, investment section, agricultural section...
yeah you are right but online this online that overshadows all, you got to search,search and search before you find one and by then the thread is already old

We need where when you enter its strictly offline biz
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cybug: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
fubbyy: yeah you are right but online this online that overshadows all, you got to search,search and search before you find one and by then the thread is already old

We need where when you enter its strictly offline biz

Businesses are going online this days
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
cybug:

Businesses are going online this days
are people really making money from it or is it fictional?

Because I lost #50,000 in 2010 in forex trading
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by IamGodzilla: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
fubbyy: are people really making money from it or is it fictional?

You lost it because, you felt it was a wise choice and it wasn't + you ddnt get the whole strategy, some are making it through forex.
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by Krak(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2014

People lose money in offline business too. Business is business.

But can you answer this question?

Are you a businessman?

Because you dont sound like a businessman to me.
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Krak:

People lose money in offline business too. Business is business.

But can you answer this question?

Are you a businessman?

Because you dont sound like a businessman to me.
yeah people loose money in offline biz too while making money too but why is everybody who claims to be making money online only struggle to teach people and collect tutorial fee not even making money from the biz itself
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
IamGodzilla:
You lost it because, you felt it was a wise choice and it wasn't + you ddnt get the whole strategy, some are making it through forex.
people who make money online make it through teaching people and collecting Fees not the biz itself
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by Krak(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
fubbyy: yeah people loose money in offline biz too while making money too but why is everybody who claims to be making money online only struggle to teach people and collect tutorial fee not even making money from the biz itself

Wrong. They also claim to teach about offline businesses too. My advice is to know what you want, be patient and then learn the skills you need too learn. This takes a little time.

And I hope you know that google can be the greatest tutor you can ever have?

Sir, both Offline and Online business are real. The question is: Which one are you focused on, why and how determined are you?
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by Krak(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
fubbyy: people who make money online make it through teaching people and collecting Fees not the biz itself

With this mentality you may find it difficult making money both online and offline.

Trust me.
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cybug: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2014

People are making money online... It is real!
I make my living from the same forex trading you lost your money to.

I'm a forex and binary options trader.

I've also lost money in forex... Huge money.

Just as some start up businesses incurred losses in the first few months of operation and sometimes even folds up, that's how the forex world is.
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by GatJokez(f): 4:49am On Aug 18, 2014
cirmuell: lmao...grin Happy Sunday

Thanks.... have a nice new week smiley
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 6:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Krak:

Wrong. They also claim to teach about offline businesses too. My advice is to know what you want, be patient and then learn the skills you need too learn. This takes a little time.

And I hope you know that google can be the greatest tutor you can ever have?

Sir, both Offline and Online business are real. The question is: Which one are you focused on, why and how determined are you?
ok, tell me which online biz I can start with small capital, am really serious, pls I don't want forex
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 6:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Krak:

With this mentality you may find it difficult making money both online and offline.

Trust me.
which mentality,am only giving reasons why I think people don't make money online
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2014
cybug:
People are making money online... It is real!
I make my living from the same forex trading you lost your money to.

I'm a forex and binary options trader.

I've also lost money in forex... Huge money.

Just as some start up businesses incurred losses in the first few months of operation and sometimes even folds up, that's how the forex world is.

apart from forex can you advice of another online biz ?
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cirmuell(m): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2014
fubbyy: apart from forex can you advice of another online biz ?
try importation!
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 6:42am On Aug 18, 2014
cirmuell: try importation!
how much can I start with, pls the minimum amount
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cirmuell(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2014
fubbyy: how much can I start with, pls the minimum amount
it depends on what you plan on importing!. There are threads in business/computer/phones sections about it. Go check 'em out...
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2014
cirmuell: it depends on what you plan on importing!. There are threads in business/computer/phones sections about it. Go check 'em out...
do you have links for the thread?
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cybug: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2014
fubbyy: apart from forex can you advice of another online biz ?

Yes,

I'll advice you go into mini importation.. If you have a good marketing strategy, you'll make lots of money from it.

Though, i've imported some gadgets for personal use which i later sold with good profit... I don't like marketing, that's why i didn't venture into it full time.

PS: I remembered the last item Imported from china (air bed)... I spent close to 16k for both the cost and shipping... I used it for like 2weeks... somebody saw it and liked it... I later sold it at 25k to her.
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cirmuell(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2014
fubbyy: do you have links for the thread?
here's one among others....https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/415#25553873

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mini Shisha Hookahs For Sale,abuja (pics). / Time To Go Viral And Get Downlines To Your Mlm Fast -see How / Please What Currency Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.